What makes him a good Demoman?

What makes him a good Demoman?

Attached: 1583755906178.jpg (3840x1724, 725.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4cfo0f88Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stickies

It stands to reason that if he were a bad demoman, he wouldn't be sitting there discussing it with the cameraman

If he were a BAD Demoman, he wouldn't be sitting there talking about it now, would he?

The Meet the Team shorts are genuinely better written than most AAA games ever released. I hope Valve’s other 2 VR titles in the pipeline are having their writers finally do something other than just Dota lore.

>watch a TF2 short
>they're all loveable assholes
>watch an Overwatch short
>they're all generic "hooray, we did it gang!" type characters

I always thought this was the biggest difference between the two games

you should try playing them

it's a night and day difference

Wouldn’t these trailers instantly be called “too Reddit” if they were released today?

They don't even get to do much for Dota lore outside of the recent Underlords full release.

>Try to interview a team of elite mercs that get payed loads of money and are basically legends
>Go to the eyepatched veteran demoman
>”What makes you a good demoman?”
It really is a stupid question

No. They aren’t “le wacky so random” enough

TF2 is not a reddit game. Overwatch is reddit. Those two are not comparable whatsoever

the actual question was probably something innocent like "what would you say is the best part of being a demoman?" but demo instantly took it as an insult because scottish and drunk

Not sure why you responded to my post but ok.

scottish and drunk

>"I'm a black Scottish cyclops. They got more fucking monsters in the great Loch Ness than they've got the likes of me"
Why are Scottish characters always so great?

Works for me. Better than a “le so wacky” response

I think the question is more like "what skills make you a good demoman?" which ,again, considering that both in canon and context most of the meet the videos are just interviews makes sense as a normal question.

Oh shit guys

Attached: thisisit.gif (600x576, 2.9M)

>Imagine if I hadn't been drunk

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

Attached: 4E4F8E0A-34DF-4570-A511-BF5C1EE0F975.png (250x319, 61.73K)

THEY GOT MORE FECKIN' SEA MONSTERS IN THE GREAT LOCH NESS THAN THEY GOT THE LIKES O' ME

Reddit isn't funny. Libs aren't funny. Reddit-tier is overly serious and usually talking a lot without actually saying anything and any humor is just a sprinkle like a badass doing backflips landing then winking would be the humor.

If he were a bad demoman he wouldn't be sitting there being called overpowered, now would he?

>build more gun xd
shut up you dumb faggot, you know they would get shat on relentlessly

>And from that day forward anytime a bunch of animals are in one place it's called a Tzu!
Unless it's a farm.

Attached: jbtlvcxd93e11.jpg (2560x1440, 176.78K)

Nice hustle, tons-o'-fun. Next time eat a salad.

Attached: 1561774739844.png (1200x1346, 1.51M)

PRANCIN ABOUT WITH YER HEADS FULL O EYEBALLS

I am proud to say I can recite his full speech. It isn't long or hard to remember, but I'm still proud

Why doesn't the heavy have any class specific domination lines?

COME AND GET ME I SAY! ILL BE WAITIN FER YA WITH A WIFF OF THE OL BRIMSTONE.
AHHHHM A GRIM BLOODEH FAYBLE WITH AN UHNHAPPEH BLOODEH END!

They are all tiny baby men

Answer this TFags.
How come BLU and RED are exact clones of each other?

The best weapon in the game

Attached: 250px-Sticky_IMG.png (250x175, 46.52K)

>The camera smudge after Scout touches the lens
>The camera losing focus on Heavy when he leans forward
>The Tzu/Zoo joke
>The camera moving through Pyro's gibs after Demoman blows him up into the high explosive sign.
>The 'Scout' cutting himself in Meet the Spywith the *dull* side of the blade
>When the music crescendos is timed with the Ubercharge being used and Heavy screams syncs with the sax kicking in.

Fuck Meet the Team is pure kino.

Attached: 1536318321327.png (568x365, 204.75K)

>Medic is clearly outpacing everyone in the first shot and has been rubberbanded back in the second because he's running at regular Medic speed instead of having a custom speed setting

Attached: 1481038460507.jpg (302x225, 8.71K)

First four (Heavy, Demo, Soldner, Engineer) were kino, the rest were overproduced and unfunny, with the exception of Sniper.

Attached: 1202417116881.png (1309x1604, 1.38M)

Not a single "Meet The" video is boring or lame. They are all unique and showcase vastly different characters and their world. No game could ever hope to match the pure unedited soul that is the TF2 cast

Meet the Pyro is pretty lame

have you noticed that weird bottle animation in Mann vs. Machine trailer when Demoman and Soldier are playing card games (0:45 mark)

youtu.be/C4cfo0f88Ug

In what way? In that the gameplay don't match the tone of the videos?

ONE CROSSED WIRE, ONE WAYWARD PINCH OF POTASSIUM CHLORATE, ONE ERRANT TWITCH, AND KABLOOEH

because they are all such little baby men they aren't worth having him come up with anything specific for them. he'd rather use the time to think about the next thesis he will write to make his PHD look even more impressive.

>Medic
>Lawful Good
>Soldier
>Evil
What in the god damn

Attached: bobby does not approve of your shit.jpg (615x456, 31.82K)

>Russian Lit
Oh yeah. Real impressive.

>Mann vs. Machine released almost 8 years ago

Attached: 1554225873621.png (540x244, 184.06K)

>Lives in Russia
>literally took down an entire gulag himself
>hauls around a goddamn minigun with 200 rounds of ammunition at a reasonable pace consistently
>makes sandwitches that heal bullet wounds and burns
>takes rockets fire and bullets like its nothing
>highly educated, enough to get a degree in literature at home, Russian literature in the states was able to have a job with said degree and left it for another job only because it paid better
>used the better pay to make life better for his family
yea, id say its pretty goddamn impressive indeed, the only person who can be seen as equally based as heavy is engineer.

Why the fuck are Talon the villains? they are the good guys, never made any sense

any anons have a gif of a pyro nodding up and down yes? I find the way he moves with the flamethrower shaking up and down really funny.

me too user. it so retarded yet it works.

>took a job batting people's heads in in order to help his mom
>drinks soda with lethal amounts of radiation and several times his bodyweight in sugar to dodge bullets
>if you were from where he is from, you'd be frickin' dead
>learned to doublejump out of pure determination so that he wouldn't get beaten up by his older brothers
>tried to pick up underaged girls at a track team
>is literally god's gift to women
>doesn't even need to reload his scattershot
>has good taste in women, just look at pic related
he may not be as based as heavy or engi, but scout is pretty based

Attached: 1583762381373.jpg (841x504, 171.98K)

>learned to doublejump out of pure determination so that he wouldn't get beaten up by his older brothers
He put all his effort in to being the fastest of his family because he was sick of being the last one to all the brawls they got into

>mrrrrrmmf mrrrmmrhrrrhfffm
>mmgmgmgmgmgrrr mrmrrjffhhhhhmnnnggff
>mmhhhh fffrmmm
>hhhmmm mmrrmmmherhr?
>mhhhmkhmmmhhmh hmhmmhmhhmhmhmhmherhrhrhrrhrh
>hgmrmrmrnrtnt

Attached: 250px-Pyro_Armageddon_Taunt.png (250x241, 64.22K)

I stand corrected apologies pyro.

Hrrmrmgggmmrr

Attached: 742-7427901_8-pyros-axe-tf2.jpg (820x817, 211.53K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Hrrrrhergggnnnmm

Attached: 250px-Pyrohadoukentauntkill.png (250x267, 94.84K)

Attached: swim.jpg (612x440, 74.86K)

Medic was good

Attached: Scotsman_3.png (720x540, 236.79K)

chkkkchkhkckhkhkhkhkhc chhchkhkchk

Attached: 1550948560007.jpg (407x500, 43.89K)

>Meet the spy wasn't funny
>Medic Lawful Good
This is how I know you're an idiot.

>Didn't realise until years later after seeing the video for the first time that It was supposed to be a wordplay with zoo and Tzu
In my defense I am not a native speaker