Why has every attempt at a Christian game failed?

Why has every attempt at a Christian game failed?

Attached: 1580485151791.jpg (1441x1438, 450.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Jesus_Christ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw used to be Christian until I found out that Nazi Germany figured out it was a Jewish mind control scheme

play bible test on steam you fucking pleb

>Lobotomy Corporation exists

How has DOOM failed?

You sound like a sheeple, you just changed leashes.

>what is Bloodborne

christianity is dying for a good reason grandpa

No more a Christian game than a dating sim with marriage. Just because you fight le deamons doesn't make it Christian.

Does Binding of Isaac count? I learned more about Christianity from it than 4 years of religious school

>lobotomy corporation's entire game is about a bible legend
>every aspect of the game is named after something from the bible
>a good portion of the abnormalities are related to the bible
>one is literally the anti christ
>need to have some sort of understanding of the bible and the legend the game is based on to even fully grasp the story
>not christian
You could argue that it doesn't promote christianity but it certainly is a game about christianity in some sense.

>christianity is dying

No.

cope

A private catholic high school doesn't count as "religious school"

Xeno series is up there.

Christian inspired =/ Christian
God of War isn't a Hellenic pegan game either.

How is that a Christian game?

You tell me

Attached: Saga Jesus.png (812x1332, 765.53K)

Is GTA 5 also a Christian game? It has a pseudo-jesus too!

That's Jesus, not a pseudo jesus

>christianity is dying
lol

No, user, it's literally Jesus

You've never enjoyed a video-game that wasn't inspired by Christianity, be it modern folklore or otherwise.

Attached: 1583749938806.gif (500x350, 406.46K)

>western world becomes more atheistic by the year
>western world also becomes shittier by the year
absolutely no correlation here!

Jesus wasn't yellow

Budget is a big factor
Rarely any Christian with talent want to make a game about it.

Binding of Isaac would be christian "inspired" since it's loosely based on christian ideas and stories but Lobotomy Corporation is 100% based on a biblical legend. That's like saying a movie based on a greek legend is "greek mythos inspired" instead of "a greek legend movie"

xenosaga.fandom.com/wiki/Jesus_Christ

inspired by Christianity =/ christian
>Yas Forums traffic rises year by year
>western world also becomes shittier by the year

Its interesting to note the koreans have a pretty high christian population percentage compared to most other asian countries.

this. fedoras ruined this site

>inspired by Christianity =/ christian
It's Christian because the core of every game was made by Christianity. Video-games wouldn't exist without it.

Are you saying there's no video-game based on Jesus or something?

>That's like saying a movie based on a greek legend is "greek mythos inspired" instead of "a greek legend movie"
No the difference is films based on Greek mythology don't claim that it actually happened. If a film about Zeus came out and it was made by a Greek pagan and it was made as though this shit was real, that'd be a Hellenic pegan film. Where as something like Disney's Hercules is only inspired by it. Lobotomy corp is the Hercules in this analogy.

I didn't know this until I started looking into the lore of the game. Its the primary religion of South Korea.

>Are you saying there's no video-game based on Jesus or something?
No I'm saying having Jesus or a jesus-like figure doesn't make a game Christian and that there's no GOOD christian games.

Super Noah's Ark 3d wasn't really a failure. It was hillarious as fuck.

Blasphemous is a good christian game

>christians on Yas Forums increase year by year
>Yas Forums becomes shittier year by year

Okay desu ill give you that one

>Yas Forums becomes shittier year by year
only the boards where newfags frequent, the rest are fine.

Well there you go. The higher mythology and themes and symbolism are mostly christian. It was written by a serious, devout Christian, to whom his Catholic faith was central. Unsurprisingly, it reflects its author's beliefs. It is not allegory, and it is not a didactic work of Christian apologetics.

Attached: file.png (800x1205, 2.07M)

Wrong, tetris is an areligious masterpiece

>christians on Yas Forums
>not newfags
You do realize 2003-2006 Christians wouldn't have browsed a website of degenerate fags into shit like cp and anime
Or that Raptor Jesus was a meme back then

Christian games are actually rather plentiful. But where are my Old Testament/Torah games?
>no conquest of the Fertile Crescent RTS
>no David's Ambition
>no burning literal Sodomites shoot'em up
>no cult warfare with Bhaal bloody worship
Must be a (((coincidence)))
Dominions does not count.

Attached: abs.jpg (400x400, 91.41K)

Guys, Christianity, and all the other religions, are obviously bullshit, but do you think there's some sort of creator out there? I mean, is it that crazy to believe that our universe actually come from something, that there's some sort of meaning behind it all? Or is it all just a coincidence, a random error in the matrix?

Attached: NRQ.jpg (306x306, 19.31K)

I don't think it was all a mistake. I know there's weird shit nobody can explain that happens all the time, so some sort of highest order being creating it all seems reasonable.

No, no way to prove it one way or another so who cares?

I do think if a one god did exist it's pretty egotistical to think he gives a crap in a potentially infinite universe.

>Gods don't exist
>But... there's a higher power

Attached: 1583563945662.jpg (845x558, 275.58K)

I don't think any specific interpretation of god or religion is right, no. But a god does exist probably is what I'm saying.

>a god or gods exist
>just not any from the religions humanity has made
Are you retarded?

t. never gonna make it into the silver city.

Attached: 1583620109594.jpg (720x687, 71.17K)

>we had shitty memes back then and that means that no christians ever browsed the site!
>only Yas Forums had ever existed on Yas Forums!
lol
maybe r/atheism is more of your speed

Dragon Quest is pretty Christian

nah it was scientists of an alien species billions of years ago, they found out that the universe was going to end from entropy so they created a big bang

Those fedora tipper thought they are too cool for school but years later I'm just an Agnostic, since I'm sure nobody in this monkey pen has any answers.

we have dark messiah

Going to church on sunday/having to pray in mekka's direction etc are bullshit but it's crazy for universe to randomly just exist in some sort of void/vacuum.

>christians browsing a website known for having cp
>he thinks the public perception of Yas Forums wasn't based solely on Yas Forums and that cp never popped up on the other boards
>he think christians browsed through shit like guro, lolicon, pretend and bridget threads
Well, I suppose your modern underage Yas Forums christian contrarian who's never actually read the bible or gone to church but just claims it because it resulted in le epik redpill society

I went to saturday school to learn about religion

>every single thread on every single board had cp
lol? are you retarded? (rhetorical question, fedoras ARE retarded)
it gives me immense pleasure that you are mad by my mere existence. you can proceed to post wojaks now in a futile attempt to spite me.

>Unconditional love with conditions
He literally sent his own son to die. If you wanna get into Heaven, you only have to pray to Jesus for forgiveness once and admit to your wrongdoing.
You don't need to go to Church on Sunday to be a good Christian.

>p-post wojaks faggot
>e-every thread didn't have it which means christians are definitely okay with browsing a website that contains it
How's your foreskin doing bro? I know Christcucks have lowered mental functions and testosterone from chopping part of their dick off like a prototranny so I hope it's only made you retarded

>He literally sent his own son to die.
Did anyone ask him to?
If he's so powerful couldn't he like... Not make him suffer for no reason?

>crazy for universe to randomly just exist in some sort of void/vacuum.
Eh not really. If you have infinite nothing and there's a stupidly small miniscule chance that something will pop up for whatever reason it's bound to happen at some point because that's how infinity works.

And of course your around now to observe it because nothing can't create observers even if nothing is the overwhelming majority.

>do x or else I will torture you for eternity
>no no no look it's unconditional love look *tortures his son*
uh ok sure

>no! you must be angry now! you are mad! you are retarded!
lol nice going fedoraboy. My foreskin is fine. Are all atheists always thinking about men's dicks?

doomguy is explicitly mentioned as catholic fightan demons from hell

The Bible is literally the greatest and most influential work of literature. Yas Forums is filled with brainlets who’ve never read anything outside of Artemis Fowl or the reading curriculum they had in high school however so the constant allusions to Christianity in ALL media (including vidya) will be lost on 99% of the people on this board.

Attached: 61FA9CFA-B8C6-445D-8DEC-8800FB7DCCC4.jpg (235x290, 11.26K)

>n-no ur angry and retarded not me
Damn, that foreskin loss and getting diddled as a child by a priest really made you insecure.

>Torture you for eternity.
Your idea of Hell is folklore, user.