Granblue Fantasy: Versus - Zooey Reveal Trailer

CUTE BROWN GIRLS (dragons) ARE BACK ON THE MENU BROS!

youtube.com/watch?v=_XBVCtocBPs

Attached: eqvbn9hrfex21.png (700x873, 719.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyQZWIx2Co
gbf.wiki/Zooey_(Grand)/Voice
gbf.wiki/Zooey/Voice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OP mentions cute brown girls
>there are no cute brown girls to be seen
OP is gay.

When will steam codes be on sale?

There's one in the OP retard, unless you're one of those turbofags who whine about REEE NOT BROWN ENOUGH unless it's a western game niggress.

I need to get a Yas Forums rpg mode session going. Those Yas Forums fight lobbys were cool.

>no gameplay
Dang. I know shit all about granblue but she's cute and I love minion/puppet characters. I've heard about a dragon meter or something too, so she sounds promising.
None of the rest of the cast really appeals to me gameplay wise yet, do we know if PC DLCs are going to be delayed?

Zooey isn't cute or attractive.
If she came up to me, naked and in heat I would refuse to pleasure her because I find her unattractive and not cute.

I mean, I'm black and I can tell you that I was lighter than that when I was 5, and not even half-white it even a quarter. He was retarded to say she wasn't brown, but I think people have an odd idea of what black people look like on this site.

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

Isn't rpg mode only two players?

Man, the RPG mode was really disappointing for me. With the mechanics and controls they have they should've made a full 2D platformer with actual stages. Having every screen be "enemies randomly fall from the sky until you kill them all" was a major let down.
Give me beat em up gameplay where you continue moving right until you reach the boss, maybe throw in some pits you have to jump over while you're fighting. The core gameplay is there for it, they just chose not to do it.

>didn't intend to get game but got a copy for my birthday
>fun but no one to play and learn it with
>friends tell me they're all getting the game on pc
>kinda hyped to learn a new fighting game with friends
>look it up and there's no crossplay with pc
ok

That's a light tan you fucking retard

Black =/= Brown
Black is African in herritage. Brown is stuff like South Americans, Middle Easyerners, and especially islanders like Okinawans to the Japanese. 99% of brown people in anime are based off Okinawan brown.
So I was right. Fuck off.

Attached: 1583732086570.png (590x772, 956.15K)

>dragon negress
Cringe

For some reason Zooey does nothing for me maybe it's the ugly hair puff. I just want a cute catgirl with glasses and short hair in her mid thirties that might also be Hitler and transforms into a giant spider

When they fix Naru?

what about her needs fixing?

Lemme smash hngngngghhhh please

Zooey's theme sounds very sinister, which makes sense in her Grand Order form but seems kind of out of place for her regular form. Still sounds good though.

It's not really out of place, it's just her serious business mode even her art is made with that in mind, she only switch to peacemaker morphing when she can't deal with the problem in her regular form. Remember that the Grand Order raid starts with her in her sword and shield form not the morphed one.

She's tanned by cosmic radiation, not black.

Judging by her intro in the trailer this is Zooey before she joined the crew so she has no chill.

Sounds like higher quality zooey hl bgm.
youtube.com/watch?v=SbyQZWIx2Co

>stopped playing for a long time
>come back
>my waifu got an uncap
>her new skill is amazing with enmity
Feels good

Attached: unvbgC5qkoyQgrgD_Au2OQWB2RtpPFFBs8OkL9hoQOo.jpg (2436x3492, 1.18M)

hopefully it keeps the lyrics.

removing the lyrics from The Song of Three Men for Soriz' music is a crime. Especially when Bubs gets to keep the lyrics in his song when you play him in a fight.

>IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A TEASER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1. They already stated only Bubs gets vocals
2. Her regular theme doesnt have lyrics in the first place
3. The HL theme was made long into Versus development

her neutrals not being trash
what i wish tho is her dash getting Autoguard

BK's uncap is a lot of fun, she keeps autonuking while tanking and the harder she tanks, the more she autonukes.

> brown
It's just suntan.

Yeah I love what they did with her. I'm debating if I should put Dark Jeanne in the backline and have Apollonia frontline with Zooey and Orchid.

Attached: 1583730488601.png (620x877, 572.79K)

Why did they get rid of her cute autistic drone voice?

I'm still wondering what the thought process was when creating all these ambiguous crossups, but having a guard button. It feels like the game punishes you for using the normal means of guarding.

Attached: ESm3fd1UcAA1EPa.jpg large.jpg (700x1000, 646.34K)

She sounds the same as usual

Because she's being serious like during her raids or when she fought Joya

My wife Zooey is CUTE! CUTE!

I want to lick zooey

They didn't

Because that's what she sounds like when she's serious, she only draws words out when speaking casually

Naru got a crossup on dash, an aerial crossup that look like an overhead as skill but all useless because of that guard button what a waste

i still hope they nerf the guard button and make it works the same way than backward it would make the game much better.

I dont think that would even change anything at high level it would just be the scrub who would complain

She is talking to Beelzebub, of course it's a serious intro, she will probably use a more sweet and gentle voice against Gran and Djeeta.

Attached: 1574072284249.jpg (2048x1152, 378.17K)

I hope whoever balanced Beelzebub was fired. There is no reason why his moves are as safe as they are.

Soriz's model looks strange. His head especially in the closeup shot looks way off.
And it's a shame DJ appears to be a 1:1 to Gran, probably won't even have any meme elements to make her stand out. At least she has nice legs.

Attached: dj.png (787x729, 1.14M)

The B-Team animated this game and it shows. They probably have a lot of new staff members being taught to try to replicate Xrd's style. You have characters like Gran who are horribly animated, but then some like Narmaya and Beelzebub actually look good.

She hasn't had it since her gun version's release, just compare her battle voice lines there to the summer version's.

gbf.wiki/Zooey_(Grand)/Voice (summer)
gbf.wiki/Zooey/Voice (gun)

Gun Zoi is explicitly her being serious, Summer Zoi just wants to enjoy her damn vacation. And even then, they overlap in some cases voice wise.

The size of those hips, holy shit

Attached: 1559741136440.jpg (1136x640, 135.98K)

Is it time for a morning NA lobby?

Attached: Stamp43.png (120x120, 9.32K)

>linking reuploads
>gamersprey
why don't you faggots ever just link to the cygames video

When does next character come out?

Attached: c35a3f7779ae55f3bc1e2d9.jpg (1158x1637, 1.13M)

How do I bet Katalina with Narmaya?

Play someone not Narmaya. She isn't that good.

April

All three come out in April. Soriz and Djeeta come out at the beginning (I think) and Zooey at the end of April.

You pick Gran and boot her to death.

Attached: FFAE11DC-63B5-4160-AF98-AE062CF01D0A.jpg (1920x1080, 283.58K)

well since katalina is a worse katalina i hope you just need to be better than your oponent

Oh wow, that's not bad at all. Thanks user!

I think it's a really bad idea with GBVS to think that you will only main one character.
It's like the game was designed to force you to switch between characters.
Can't wait to see how it will turn out with real tournaments.

Attached: 1579056963693.jpg (1920x1080, 367.83K)

Yeah this is going to be a huge counterpicking game for sure. The characters are simple enough that it doesn't really reward huge character loyalty like Guilty Gear does. A lot of matchups are just really lousy.