AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DE.png (641x751, 263.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.nvidia.com/nsight-graphics-2020_1
docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-toolkit-release-notes/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id_Tech_7
youtube.com/watch?v=0b-bTSTAmW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weird that they're complaining about hardware requirements. Usually they don't really mean jackshit. I'd be willing to bet some pretty sturdy toasters could run Doom Eternal on the lowest settings.

>1060
lol

what's wrong with 1060s? I'm using one right now

Considering that current gen consoles still have to play the game, I would say this is the case. Those specs probably weren't finalized and the next they post them, they will be far lower.

I think people forget that devs testing this, don't have access to every possible PC config. They likely had 5 top end PCs in the office and then a couple lower end and did those as the benchmarks. Then wanted to get some new ones to see if they could go lower, but some idiot saw. "Hey, specs are done" and posted it to steam.

I thought my 970 would be good for another couple of years yet.

>We Want Full VR!
based

Attached: 1539644302374.png (600x600, 189.36K)

they have to play it on low settings at 30fps, which isn't much of a comparison

>All those people asking if they can run it

You can fucking check yourself in 20 seconds

Im sure my R9 290x can run this game with ease, at 1400p too, It can play RDR2 at ultra 30fps sooo eh

1070 should be able to run it high/ultra at 1080p 144hz so I'm not concerned. Doom 2016 was optimized super well so I assume this will be the same.

Processor and ram? I've only got an i5 and 8 so i'm iffy about buying rdr2 and having to wait months to actually be able to play

They're right, it looks exactly the same as the first game and its built for last gen consoles

There is no way you should need a 500$ videocard when the first one ran at 200fps

developer.nvidia.com/nsight-graphics-2020_1

>Support for Kepler architectures has been removed

docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-toolkit-release-notes/index.html

>Support for Kepler sm_30 architecture based products will be dropped starting with the next release of CUDA.

Kepler is deprecated and will move to legacy driver support soon, should replace with Nvidia 7nm GPUs

Attached: LKzG2WV.jpg (700x409, 60.91K)

it runs 1440p Doom 2016 on ultra 60fps just fine (vulkan). There is no way the new game can only run on low settings with the same hardware.

What does this mean in retard language?

>30
Nah, it's 60 for them, they say. Even if they have to lie about the resolution, they have it at 60 for xbox and ps4.

I don't get it. Are boomers with 5 year old rigs mad because they can't run 2020 games on ultra?
And 1080 requirement was for 1440p meme.

Attached: Capture.png (916x280, 305.86K)

I'm more concerned with the 50gb HDD space

Is a 1650 overkill?

It's far less then 2016 is right now. Just uninstall that and you're good to go, it's what I am going to do. Aside from that, that is the full game with all components. Apparently you only download the multiplayer as a separate thing, so you can get the single player for less space. They haven't said how much either component is.

No more driver updates for any 600 or 700 series nvidia cards

And and Nvidia really need to get off their asses and put out a new line of cards that isn't just a clone of the last one with some shitty gimmick tacked on that nothing uses and more ram.

At this rate im almost wondering if the usage of Denuvo plays a role in the system requirements since its known to fuck with game performances in a couple of cases. DMC5 and Remake2 certainly run better for me now without it.

2060S here dabbing on you poorfags

Attached: span.jpg (480x360, 9.83K)

It's not the same as Doom 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id_Tech_7

>Check the comments
>its just ironic complain and people that take it seriously
Whats the point if this thread?

Game devs and hardware devs go hand in hand for the most corporate ones, I'd be half surprised if devs shoehorned the thing to "stimulate" some graphic cards sales.

Steamcucks have to be some of the most worthless fags out there. Get a good fucking computer or asks your mommy for it

>10x geometric detail
Seems about right. All the shit people have pointed out on the guns. Also, looking at the side by sides from Quakecon to now, is actually pretty significant. youtube.com/watch?v=0b-bTSTAmW8

Some shots seem a little less detailed, but look at the zombie blowing his own head off. the details on the arm and the gun are way more.

i9999
GTX 9999 TI SUPER OC Edition
9999 RAM

Can I run it guys?

Attached: 4568775.png (998x970, 83.94K)

My 750Ti can still run DOOM 2016 on High. Pretty sure it can handle Eternal.

No, because it wants 16GB of RAM

if the fucking switch can run this game, your computer probably can unless you're using a literal potato from 2007

Attached: 1571086070871.jpg (615x379, 25.73K)

Lmao, imagine having to upgrade your expensive rig just to play some shitty new Doom, modern graphics were a mistake.
Get yourself an old laptop and Crispy Doom, you will have much more fun.

Attached: 1577138685480.png (662x633, 742.51K)

How is Original DOOM on switch? The idea of portable DOOM sounds really appealing

>not GZDoom

cringe desu fampai
back to /vr/

Attached: 1573506050571.png (400x400, 7.84K)

750 Ti is Maxwell suprisingly.

the 2016 doom ran on a metal fork
don't see how the engine is going to be any different

Imagine having to turn down shadows and turn off motion blur, chromatic abhorration, film grain, depth of field, vsync to be able to play on a budget card.

>mfw trying chocolate doom after using gzdoom since forever
Everything is so crusty, I love it.

Attached: 1537416596702.jpg (861x928, 257.3K)

If they went ahead with their original release schedule it would have been Doom 76.

Everyone who knew how to make games at Bethesda/iD has left. Doom External is gonna be a shitshow.

>turn off motion blur
I do that in every game.

Their senior community manager retweets SNL Elizabeth Warren memes on his Twitter.

NuBethesda is fucked.

>c-consoles are limiting the games
>n-no I want to use my 150 dollar gpu please

>motion blur
>depth of field
>vsync
Is this bait? I turn these off whenever I can, especially vsync because I have a freesync monitor.

>tfw your PC is LITERALLY the spec requirements (minus overclocking since my CPU is a good one for that)
*sips* feels good bros

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (650x651, 22.91K)

Hey fellow RTX 2060 bro

Attached: Exquisite.jpg (1920x1080, 214.75K)

I always turn off all of those because they make games look bad and do you not have a monitor with freesync? tho shadows are always at ultra

>9999 kilobytes of RAM
How the fuck can you run your computer

> chromatic abhorration

>he doesnt use TempleOS

>mfw I bought the RTX 2080

Attached: AAAHHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAA.jpg (474x711, 95.58K)

NOOOO ITS OVER )===???

Nigga, what the fuck.

Attached: Capture.png (454x204, 11.32K)

System Requirements

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Recommended:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

what was meant by these posts

5 bucks says it's high because of denuvo shit

>tfw 32 bit Atom processor
can I run this game bros?

Kepler ran anything new like absolute dog shit for a long while already because of its awful async performance. All in line with Nvidia's planned obsolescence policy.

Attached: vcvvlUe.png (506x292, 16.94K)

Isn't Doom always absurdly optimized thanks to IdTech? Where the fuck have these people been for the last 25 years? These games always run well even on toasters

I have 2080, is it enough or should I upgrade to TI?

god damn, hows yours 1080 holdin up? you upgrading in the next console generation? im thinkin more ram

Attached: tenor.gif (220x243, 39.21K)

The game runs 60FPS on every console, can't be that hard to run.