*saves first person shooters*

*saves first person shooters*

Attached: VALORANT_Jett_Type[1].jpg (1000x563, 55.44K)

It has no soul. It's literally just csgo but they added overwatch abilities. Character designs are bland and so are abilities. I hear it'll be free but honestly I think it's dead on arrival. There's no pull. Why would I play this instead of overwatch or csgo which both have larger established communities?

filtered

>literally just CSGO with magic
It will get some players at launch but it'll quickly lost them when the CSGO players go back to CSGO and the Overwatch players get mad that they die faster than they can react.

I'm really trying to find the appeal of this game. There's nothing distinctive about it, except it combines two already established formulas. Characters, colors, map geometry and animations all look lifeless. Hell, even the hand animations with knife felt outright wrong. This might spark interest among Riot Games worshippers, but how are they going to bring over players from CS and Overwatch? I'm gonna try beta once out. Hopefully this game won't end up have 120 useless heroes in roster nobody plays.

Attached: 1580816052600.jpg (340x419, 29.46K)

It's like CSGO but with worse graphics, worse aesthetics, less punishing and BLACKED.

Attached: 1582186680085.jpg (600x937, 170.52K)

it'll go the apex route of massive streamer paid shilling and then vanish because no one actually wants to play it

Hero shooters can't save FPS

>why would I play this instead of OW or csgo
because it's best of both worlds

it's csgo's competitive gameplay with OW's fun abilities

also no cheaters
also best netcode out there
also it's free
also runs on a toaster with high fps despite still looking decent
also, the game will have a healthy playerbase already thanks to Riot's marketing and the inevitable cross-platform promotions with league

you type like a shill

+ badass valorant heroes

>chinks
>saving anything
Looks like a bootleg overwatch

Yeah I'm really curious to see how their "Fog of war" anticheat is going to work out. It's not exactly a new idea, but it has never worked in something that's faster paced than an RTS/ASSFAGGOTS. I feel like it's going to be very very fucky and also impose some restriction on level design.

>50 Riot Points have been deposited into your account

I think you mean Diabotical

>also no cheaters
lol
>also best netcode out there
lel
>also it's free
>also runs on a toaster with high fps despite still looking decent
Only hues and slavs would be happy about this.
>also, the game will have a healthy playerbase already thanks to Riot's marketing and the inevitable cross-platform promotions with league
kek.

Doesn't look interesting whatsoever.

>There's no pull. Why would I play this instead of overwatch or csgo which both have larger established communities?
because they'll make pcbangs incentivize it
you're not the target audience, gwailou

Saves how? It's just CSGO which is already a bad game.

it works in CSGO right now.

Looks like shit to me, I don't think it will get big

>no cheaters
There will always be cheaters and it's just a matter of getting caught or not

it wont die that fast first it is big because of riot games and the playerbase only gobbels up what riot churns out but it will lose many players that started the game on release day because riot will change it like there is no tomorrow look at tft but if they get player numbers like with dominion and twisted tree line so like 5000 - 10000 active players a day then it will be canceled

I will play it.
I wouldn't have stopped playing CSGO if it had league-style autisticly competitive ranks, with stuff like top 100/challenger.
If you are good, there is no progression. And sooner or later you will get fed up with retarded matchmaker.

Attached: csgo ranks.png (316x180, 61.67K)

>also no cheaters
>also best netcode out therewhen has any dev that's made these claims actually followed through yes lol does have cheats shill-kun
Saying you will have great anticheat just eggs cheat devs on

RIOT does indeed sound like someone who will not be afraid to force users to install literal malware just to make an anticheat.
Bypassing vac is very easy if you know how to get access to the kernel.

runeterra is already dead, it's almost impossible to compete against an established game like hearthstone.
blizzard also failed when they tried entering the moba market, riot now understands this.

>playing a game with at least 3 cheaters per match
I'll never understand csgoshitters

I'd love for your employer to prove me wrong but I bet there will be valorant cheats in the first month

>Ress
>Wallhack
>Carbon copy of Paladins
>Riot being in charge of Balance
>Ever trusting Riot
L M A O

remember lol when it first came out
absolute dogshit broken game
it still is

I want to play the hero that sexually harasses other female heroes

>riot saving an entire genre
They can't even save their own games

>it works in CSGO right now.
What? CSGO is a cheater heaven. Source engine is like made for cheating and Valve is not doing anything about it. They even have the most retarded overwatch system that lets uncaught cheaters give indecisive judgements to other subtle cheaters that are not using outright spinbots. So most cheaters will never be caught.

Attached: 57f554de.jpg (240x219, 10.76K)

I don't get why some people think that Riot is going to be able to deliver on this game. They've had one game for TEN YEARS on a client that was a piece of shit even when it was new, and somehow in that decade the client got worse. Yet these guys are promising shit like good netcode, good anticheat, and toaster compatibility? I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: 8bc.png (500x560, 371.58K)

has riot ever created anything original that wasn't stolen or copied from some where else?
do they have any creative ideas of their own?

I'm not a shill, you fucking retard, i just know how game engines work.

You can combat the cheating problem with the proper design.
Don't send the enemies information position if the player cannot see them = no wallhack.
Replay review by players/ai = no aimbot.
Proper server design = no speedhack.

Force people to sink in time into the account at first and ban mercilessly and you will have cheaters under control so they are not a problem at the high ranks.
You can make good enough game pretty easily, if you know what you are doing. And riot has money/willingness to hire the right people.

>runeterra is already dead

it didn't even launch yet, and there are still 0sec matchmaking in the pc beta
there is no android/ios version out yet which is the biggest platform for card games
there is also zero marketing for it yet. When it launches Riot will likely drop some big cinematic and promote it in League too

it will likely not dethrone HS but it will still be a strong second next to it. It helps that runeterra is plain better than HS in everything (gameplay, art, progression, monetization, rng)

this

>If you are good, there is no progression.
If you're good, you go pro.
If you're "good", you just become salty and matchmaking is where you belong.

A new take on CS with waifus and magic sounded cool but right now it looks way too much of a carbon copy down to the mechanical level.

>had one game for 10 years
>client still shitty pos
>took years JUST for a REPLAY system
>disgusting tournament / spectator mode
Nah. Plus it's RIOT.

>If you're good, you go pro.
No thanks.
You cannot compete with literal autism, unless you play for 10+ hours everyday yourself.
If you are willing to invest so much effort and you are smart enough, you can get a much MUCH better paying job easily.

>smoke is an ability
>molotov is an ability
Lol

>runeterra is already dead
fucking lol
the game isn't even out of beta yet lad

>unironically believing that a company actually pays people money to come to this conspiracy theorist cesspool of all places
nah, I just knew it would be a low effort (You) farming to post some facts

still, valorant is riot's least interesting new project but that's due to the FPS genre in general sucking ass. Riot's FG and rpgs when

the shooting looks and sounds more like source and gldsrc CS so its automatically better than GO

its an actual FPS and not retard gridiron so its automatically better than OW

You might be delusional if you think companies don't shill on Yas Forums. An anonymous image board where anybody can post without an account is prime ground for corporate shilling.

It's kino.

>TF2 art lead.
>No character skins ever, dedicated to maintaining identical hitboxes, no Apex or recent CS:GO autism
>Mappers are all hired from Source mapping talent
>Future-proofed instead of being spaghetti code bullshit that runs worse now then it did on release, like TF2 and CS:GO
>All the CS pros that played it said they really enjoyed it

Seethe more, Yas Forums.

Attached: 1566953005772.jpg (1080x1350, 100.09K)

If I get to headshot anime thotties then it's okay in my book

So how is riot going to make money? Gun skins?

>abilities
>ults
>infinite ammo
FUCK OFF. Theres a reason why CSGO and Fortnite are popular, because it's just about weapons and aiming.

Attached: teal mouse.jpg (257x196, 5.83K)

so whats their monetization plan? gun skins? gated game modes? i suppose they wouldn't want to sell abilities skins

Charms, camos, BPs.

CS literally just added character skins (to every non retard's dismay) and it did fine.

w8 it has infinite ammo? i havent noticed what the fuck

also i suppose with all the res shit you cant pick up enemies weapons? or at least it's severely limited

>Future-proofed instead of being spaghetti code bullshit that runs worse now then it did on release, like TF2 and CS:GO
Are you shitposting? Because the League client is the biggest piece of garbage on the planet. They even have an entire team dedicated to fixing it and they've done fuckall for years.

Attached: 1578455230745.gif (444x384, 21.69K)

>abilities
They're basically just grenades. You get one free one per round, the rest have to be bought on a per round, per usage basis

>ults
Basically one use per half.

>infinite ammo
Abject lie.

Attached: 1563695305494.png (400x400, 215.46K)

While this game initially succeeding in the west would be nice for Riot, you're not the target audience. This game is meant to compete with Crossfire and will be pushed hard by tencent in asia.

>Comparing a 2008 indie piece of shit that blew up to everyone's surprise and lasted for well over a decade to a brand new shooter built to run on everything and last forever

okay

hs was incredibly popular even during closed beta, your point is moot.

go play ESEA or one of the numerous other paid leagues. They're fairly cheap and it's where literally everyone who matters plays CS. GE means nothing, there are thousands of GEs on the leaderboards for ESEA.

Nigga they've redone their client TWICE and it got worse both times. The only thing Riot's good at is marketing and that's it.

Attached: 1554573370691.gif (500x506, 148.93K)

The demo video they made was nonstop abilities with garish crap covering the screen 24/7.

>and it did fine
if you ignore the fact that people instantly wanted to disable them in competitive because of shit like hair poking out from cover and blending in with the environment better than default skins yeah they did great

>demo video
demo video.

There you go. It's the same as judging CS off of a single casual round where everyone starts with $12,000, retard.