Gaming Mice

Which one Yas Forums?

Attached: 1583681800190.jpg (3000x2165, 1.75M)

it hardly matters

g305 here

G203 fags wya

Unless you use shit tier chink mice that are $10 like a retard, it doesn't matter.
Just use whatever is most comfortable.
Oh and fuck MMO tranny mice too.

ding ding ding

Had a g502 but replaced it a while ago with a Corsair with 12 buttons because I'm autistic about efficient controls and my monkey brain likes the iCue lighting shit

I'm reluctantly using a G303 right but I hate that shape so much. I use the really uncommon 1-3-1 fingertip grip and I ordered pic related. Finally a mouse made for fingertip grip.

Attached: 1567605633675.jpg (700x467, 48.82K)

The bottom side looks cool

Attached: 1554599750399.jpg (700x467, 59.47K)

I have the G pro hero, or something like that
it's the wired version of their top end mouse

>it doesn't matter unless your mouse is a 'tranny' mouse
You retards are totally obsessed with these 'people'.

Attached: 1430883849421.png (235x236, 40.57K)

>G Pro Wired has the shape of the G305
>G Pro Wireless has an entirely different shape
???

Attached: 3.jpg (602x339, 38.66K)

g305 Chad here
I use it with the battery cover off for a flatter profile and slightly less weight towards the back

What do you use the DPI cycle button for?

100% of people who play MMOs are trannies.
Of course a nigger tranny like you would get upset over facts and logic.

What's the best wired gaming mouse on the market right now?

Attached: 1571319379365.jpg (600x800, 226.33K)

I got a lithium battery to lower the weight, but without a cover seems odd.
There are a lot of 3d printed options tho, considering you can easily take off the cover its gotta be a lot easier to clean than other honeycomb mice atleast.

Attached: nhnjtgzhhtz.png (997x894, 1.08M)

My last 3 mice I've used are the venerable G400, which I replaced for a G102, but I ended up wanting to move to a wireless mouse so I got a G603 (it was the same price as the G305 when I got it).
All still work, the G400 is used with my retro gaming PC, the G102 I use at work and the G603 is on my main PC.

Razer Viper ultimate. Best mouse I've ever used, I tossed my garbage ass G703 into the trash after getting my Viper, I can't believe how much better it is.

+ Lightweight as hell for a wireless, and in addition the battery lasts for multiple days without recharging when using most of the day.
+ Texture is nice on the mouse, grips well and has a great texture on the sidegrip that feels good.
+ Scroll wheel is excellent
+ Has buttons on both sides of the mouse.
+ Best mouse click I think I've ever used. It's just very satisfying, even the noise it makes.
+ Comes with a charging base that can be used while your PC is on, can also just charge the battery by using the charging base's USB while using the computer.

- The charger won't work when your PC is off, so if you want to recharge your mouse overnight you have to unplug it from the PC and plug it into an external USB.

That's about it, by far the most comfortable mouse I've ever used. My previous mice were a G703, a G400s,

Razer Viper wired is $60. Same mouse as I described above but wired.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157.26K)

what is the point of these things? seems pretty uncomfortable to use. This whole trend in ultra-lightweight mice confuses me, I just don't understand the application when you can just adjust DPI with a standard mouse.

ok shill calm down.

Logitech M100 because I don't play competitive shooters.

Attached: 1432340942169.jpg (520x520, 99.89K)

>gaming mouse
fuck off redditards

For me, it's the G400S.

internet cred

both Razer I've had got the double clicking / no dragging issue in less than a year
Try not to sound so obvious next time shill

the ones that dont bother me with useless lights while im trying to sleep

>not turning your computer off before you go to bed

based

wired mouse is older design

does this matter? the G305 is already wireless

Is is lighter than deathfaggot??

If I don't have 12 thumb buttons, dont bother.

i have no idea because It's the only razer mouse I've used since Copperhead over a decade ago. It's the most lightweight mouse I've used so far though.

i've only had mine for a few days, so yeah I'm biased and we will see in the long term if it holds up but so far in the 2 days I've been using the mouse it's been better than my previous G703 by far.

My man. I'm waiting on a good deal so I can pick up a second G305 in case my current dies or develops double-clicking. It's been going strong for at least a year now so here's hoping it'll stay good for another 2 or 3.

>Playing ASSFAGGOTS

Attached: 1572812829333.png (3840x2160, 368.31K)

Probably because it makes retards like you seethe. Just a bystander tho

I don't. Or MMO's. There is empirically no downside to more macros.

Attached: 1567512389975.jpg (640x640, 88.24K)

There are downsides to using heavy bricks with lower quality sensors.

G502 is the only gayming mouse worth buying.

No one uses shit mice with 100 buttons because they're useless. Stop playing shitty games. You're practically announcing to people you're shit at video games.

How's the wireless? How long does it last? Can I just plug my mini USB cable to charge it during normal use too?

They use the exact same sensors. There is nothing different about their sensors.

Logitech m510s here, because they're $20, work fine for the games I play.

So long as you believe that.

This you’ll never get out of silver anyway

Belief is worthless is this context, only verifiable knowledge of the tech we're addressing. But you don't appear to be able to handle that. Back to corner like tiny animal, spew shit hoping it sticks. Pity you, truly sorry for brain damage at birth.

who buy the right one?

Enjoy your fucking dirty mouse

Are these ordered from boomer -> zoomer?

After trying several mouses including g305, I've gone back to mx518.

For me it's the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. The best gaming mouse.

gpw and g604

Are you incapable of keeping your shit clean?

So I got the Model O a few days ago and it has some really shitty side buttons. I read about it and it seems to be an issue with the design itself and not just bad luck with QC. I'll see if I can replace it with a Model D at the store I bought it.

Attached: 1574065017-Glorious-Model-D-MB2.jpg (1080x1080, 119.08K)

HOLE TECHNOLOGY

Got a g703 because I don't like ambidextrous mice, never used the extra buttons on my old g502 and want to use powerplay.

not if its getting dirty by design.

>TFW every single company is now coming out with affordable, super lightweight mice with good sensors and switches

I'm suprised to actually see improvements in the mouse game for budget.
Seems like it's come out of nowhere that all of a sudden Razer Viper Mini is affordable, every single fucking company has a lightweight, affordable mouse with good sensors and switches, like Cooler Master's mm710.
Even chinkshit brands like Ajazz, the aj390 even has a Pixart sensor and weight comparable to the Model O, that's pretty sick for a chink knockoff mouse with global free shipping.

Attached: H75c33236219b4bc3b746cca767e29ff5X.jpg (1000x950, 114.23K)

Why would you ventilate your mouse
What good does it do
Just seems kinda uncomfortable and sets you up for getting dirt inside

just wipe it and use canned air when you clean your keyboard and PC.

I got the model D not too long ago and have liked it all around. No experience with the O though.

I recently tried out the g305 after a solid 4 years of using a trackball exclusively and I can't go back, sliding a mouse all around just feels so stupid to me now.

like literally every thread has said it's just weight reduction

reduces weight, neat improvement when you're using huge mousepads for accuracy

also literally just canned air and a wipe