Which one of you was this

Which one of you was this

Attached: 95F7985F-4844-4D7E-A6E5-C665BA3719D5.jpg (824x449, 94.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LMzfX88ZmTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One based motherfucker

he's right tho

Someone with good taste.

Yeah he is right.

Playing with goofy and Donald by your side is cool the the story is legit fucking retarded and 90% of the people who play it don't even bother with it.

me on the right

Attached: 1510684383319.jpg (473x524, 64.55K)

youtu.be/LMzfX88ZmTw

it was me!

Attached: Ye.png (867x446, 804.86K)

based and epicpilled

WHOOP-DEE-DOO

>bugs have green blood
why do games always do this most bugs either have red or clear liquids spill out when squashed

phantom big boss the venom naked

Finna based

IT WAS ME, BARRY
I HELD UP THE KINGDOM HEARTS SUCKS SIGN

someone with shitaste

>Going to that shitshow of a PPV
Seems retarded enough to be someone who frequents Yas Forums

Were they kicked out?

KONO BARRY DA

Attached: rp.gif (600x600, 366.46K)

IT WAS ME, AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL LONG!

Attached: vinny.jpg (600x600, 42.13K)

Attached: here's what i think.jpg (714x393, 89.59K)

kek

>wresting fan
>thinks himself too "adult" and "mature" to enjoy disney/kh
everytime

Holy shit based. Telling the absolute truth to Autism Hearts fags.

KH1FM is good
COM GBA is great
The rest is trash

he dead that nigga dead

Lel

Attached: 1578892483530.gif (590x333, 123.88K)

If Kana could speak English convincingly I wouldn't doubt she'd come here and shitpost.

Basado coolsville user

he never said that he just said it sucks

I cannot fathom how people get into this, it's a complete mystery to me. Seriously, disney kid stuff and chuuni teenagers with belts are like completely opposite demographics, how the fuck is this popular? Who sees "Mickey Mouse meets edgy Sephiroth knockoff" and thinks "yep, this is good"? Someone fucking explain it to me.

I'm into wacky shit, not fanfiction

Attached: 1583724600280.jpg (824x449, 118.56K)

IT WAS ME, JAMES

HOLY SHIT
BASED
AS FUCK

people grew up with final fantasy and disney so a combined game with both is ultimate appealing

basadon redpillon

I think that's part of the appeal for most people, just how stupid it is. I refuse to believe otherwise.

The median average age of WWE viewers is 50

Dimes.

Based.

Guy with the sign is based as fuck

What's this from?

AW SON OF A BITCH

Funny thing is that arena fps fans are not far behind this and seem to think they arnt just as much of a loser as a wwf fan

I'm a big KH fan and I think it's totally acceptable to criticize the series. It's such an easy target from an outsider and an insider. The direction the series is taking is starting to annoy me more than excite me lately.

Attached: 1123650_1348957701063_full.jpg (638x351, 44.19K)

Kingdom Hearts is unironically one of the best video games ever. The gameplay is unmatched.

Say what you want about the story, the characters, the graphics, disney shit whatever but the music and gameplay are fucking amazing.

That was a joke lads

based and absolutely correct

Wrestling is just as cringe as Kingdom Hearts

looks pretty funny

the gameplay in 2 is good.

I miss signs. Back in the attitude era there were so many fucking signs that you couldn't see shit if you attended. These days you are lucky to see a handful.

Why do americans look like that? Disgusting.

The only person you can see clearly in that pic is a nip.

Gameplay's good, but it got worse every game after the first. Inb4 some wannabe devil may cry fags try to argue with me about how good 2 is.

oh, son of a bitch

Disney is the worst part of kingdom hearts. A slightly lighter more cartoonish styled final fantasy is what most people enjoy consciously or subconsciously. The problem is the disney stuff that was needed to create the cartoonish FF style is what ends up creating the horrible mess of mickey mouse and the heart of darkness. If they didn't have disney and just had the KH world with original characters I think it would have been a fun game. What made it memorable though was children recognising BRAND NAMED CHARACTERS and franchises they were familiar with.

The story wrapped up nicely enough after KH2. Everything after that was just an excuse to print more money.

>thought this was a bullshit edit
>watch the PPV
>It's real

Attached: 1542366981436.png (200x190, 41.64K)

wrestling gay