Molag Bal's rape ritual

How brutal were the rapes?

Attached: suckyoudry.jpg (192x263, 6.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So brutal, her innie became and outie

like prolapse?

Ever see one of those little toys they make for kids to put on their pencil erasers?

Serana's downstairs business looks like that now. Everything is just one hole. Keep in mind she actually died during the rape and then gallons of hateful daedra jizz reanimated her mangled corpse.

Attached: rBVaWFxI9XeAI9rGAAPObbEZjwY468.jpg (850x850, 50.66K)

>everything is just one hole
>died during rape
>reanimated from demon cum
Did the father get raped too?

Attached: 1581655640800.jpg (240x240, 7.63K)

No, Harkon pulled the 300iq move of asking Molag to remodel his wife and his daughter's internal organs in exchange for making all three of them vampires

he said Molag just told him to murder a few dozens of people in his name i think, but who knows? maybe he got raped too.

I'm actually kind of surprised he didn't take his booty. He is the king of rape after all.

Attached: bootay.jpg (480x360, 12.45K)

The thing about Molag Bal is that he seems to generally respect the fact that he can dick women to defile them completely.
Whereas men make better servants for his bidding.
As if he follows more typical gender roles or something. Kinda interesting
He did rape Vivec though

Vivec is a tranny anyway though

>murder a few dozen people
it's better than being raped so hard that your organs are probably destroyed and you come back to life from daedric cum.

Vivec is a faggot who betrayed murdered his best friend to fuck his wife, causing his whole race to be become ash niggers

Not brutal enough since her jaw isn't permanently dislocated.

At least he drinks skooma

Attached: haha.jpg (2000x2000, 259.25K)

I know she got raped hard enough that she's now an undead killing machine.

He probably did but Harkon is the kind of insecure faggot that kills anyone who mentions it.

Did she enjoy it? Are there any doujins?

She had to fuck a horse cock

I don't remember this quest at all. Was it in Morrowind?

>did she enjoy being totally eviscerated by the barbed cock of a King Kong-sized demon lord, immediately tearing through her and rupturing everything inside her body until a chunky slurry composed of all of her blood and most of her organs poured out of the yawning chasm where her genitals used to be, but unable to even feel the mercy of death as her soul was trapped inside her shattered carcass experiencing every individual second of it as an eternity

I dunno

Attached: 23a77922ca1a9cedc55ef74d06c20641b12b4771_00.jpg (512x512, 44.38K)

No, Morrowind was a shit game.

you n'wah

What was it from?

redguards = arabs

hi tesg :)

Yes yes I've heard it all from you ash fuckers.

Skyrim

From Serana's dialogue:

I would guess it came from a daedric lord.
"Exactly! The first vampire came from Molag Bal. She... was not a willing subject. But she was still the first. Molag Bal is a powerful daedric lord, and his will is made reality. For those willing to subjugate themselves, he will still bestow the gift, but they must be powerful in their own right before earning his trust."
How did you actually become a vampire, then?
"The ceremony was... degrading. Let's not revisit that. But we all took part in it. Not really wholesome family activity, but I guess it's something you do when you give yourselves to a daedric lord."

The person she refers to as the first vampire is Lamae Beolfag.
Her story is here:
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie

Your vampire waifu is Molag Bal's HEAVILY used goods.

Thanks

I don't' remember.

Attached: 20200218163902_1.jpg (2560x1440, 586.18K)

Attached: deeper.jpg (1823x6451, 2.81M)

Enjoy Bal's scraps, you fucking simp.

hot

The fuck you say about my daughter faggot?

Attached: 20200216122154_1.jpg (2560x1440, 738.59K)

>He did rape Vivec though
It was consensual if one believes the 36 Lessons

And he was a good friend.

How does the player become a vampire without becoming Molag Bal's cocksleeve?

By becoming Serana's cocksleeve, duh

Being bitten by one of Molag Bal's cocksleeves.

By not asking Molag Bal to turn them

So yes?

But the pussy is still tight.

Attached: 20200216130039_1.jpg (2560x1440, 601.67K)

nigga you can literally hear air wooshing through a canyon when she walks by

>>/tesg/

Attached: 20200214193937_1.jpg (2560x1440, 498.6K)

You've heard the expression "Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway"?
For Serana, it's a hot dog down a highway.

based

Im 100% sure it involves Serana on Valerica scat

Molag Bal's mace is literally his penis.

Someone should make a Skyrim mod that if your character goes to sleep in one of his/her houses, and has Serana as a companion, he/she wakes up in the middle with Serana sucking blood out of the player character's dick/vagine, in first person perspective, with messy bloodstains all over her face and a devious smile.

Yeah but being raped directly by molag bal is also why being a "daughter of coldharbour" is important in the first place and why harkon needed his wife or his daughter and could do nothing with neither. Him just being a cuck of molag bal is literally important to the actual story.

Pretty sure he says a few thousand

Vivec apparently found enlightenment while doing it.

Vivec lies even to himself.

That too is CHIM

If I had to make a comparison to how Harkon got his power he pretty much pulled a Griffith and sacrificed the people of wherever his kingdom was.

Attached: 7deade4dbf1e281b8b81bd3c76cd5c31fc25e4db_00.jpg (445x331, 25.62K)

only one in six girls survived it

so brutal that even if you were to kill her with your cock you still would never measure up to the godlike dicking she received. you'll have to at least fuck her to death into valhalla right on the great hall's tables and seriously be trying to give her a second death to even complete with that brutal rape that was once impressed upon her. she'll never be completely yours until you start cumming chim into existence itself otherwise that molag cock will always be on her mind.

Attached: KillTheSun.png (1280x1114, 793.74K)

I hate serana I wish I could kill her without breaking the dlc. One time I forgot I had sexlab defeat installed and these bandits knocked my character down and you know who raped me..... FUCKING THIS VAMPIRE BITCH with a strap on. I couldn't even dismiss her.

>you know who raped me..... FUCKING THIS VAMPIRE BITCH with a strap on. I couldn't even dismiss her.
nice

Thats what you get for losing

Kill yourself incel.

Does anybody even remember what vanilla skyrim looks like any more?

Attached: file.png (600x1080, 1.39M)

>can't just kill her and take her elder scroll
Dropped the game right there
I better be allowed to kill anyone I want in Elder Scroll 6

Her and Valerica are really the only decent and fuckable vanilla NPC;s