What's your favorite Castlevania game? For me, it's aria of sorrow

What's your favorite Castlevania game? For me, it's aria of sorrow.

Attached: 😩 mfw playing aria of sorrow - this is a videogame thread.jpg (1796x986, 196.75K)

The ones that didn't make me repetitively kill enemies for rare item drops.

I think you mean Anal of Sorrow.

FEELIN feelin
A LITTLE PECULIAH

We don't make those jokes user.
Soma isn't gay Yet

Another thread. I swear to god you all deserve the rope.

Kek.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-01 lgbt - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender » Thread #13307658.png (637x487, 68.37K)

OMG IS HE DOING THE GAY?!?!

Someone give me the run down. Did they make alucard gay in the netflix show or something?

lords of shadow

Vampire Kiss

Attached: Castlevania+-+Vampire's+Kiss+(Europe)-image.jpg (420x309, 119.96K)

Haha so funny gay haha funny lmao

A-AHHHH THANK YOU FOR INJECTING PROGRESSIVE VALUES INTO MY ASS NETFLIX

>appeal to nature
every time lmao

What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: 1579204375448.png (378x379, 219.82K)

Alucard has a threesome with Japanese M/F twins, he bottoms for the nip make twin. In the middle of the act, the twins try to kill him but fail to do so.

this board is a watering hole for deranged, lunatic, unhinged incels

Speech 100

Attached: 50920903463g.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Netflix just can't help themselves, can they

Are these the twins that fuck him?

Is the dude saying that he is a cuck?

>We have to be contra naturam to be cool

Enjoy AIDS

Attached: 1540082492210.jpg (452x456, 59.38K)

Alucard takes it up the ass by some asian m/f twins. It was all an elaborate plot to kill him though. Because they thought he was laying about shit he wasn't lying about and they were mentally handicapped. That entire sideplot was awful though so the only standout part is what everybody is clinging to, which is alucard sucking and fucking.

why did they try and kill him exactly?

i like this picture

I am trying to recall, how many non-Metroid Castlevanias are out there? There's the first five, then the Lords of Shadow games?

Yes.

Attached: 0d843d61a5ee16da63add2c3d33738f4.jpg (1029x1600, 802.96K)

What an ugleh puppeh

Straying from nature only brings misery. Didn't you play Mother 3?

>imagine being such a faggot that a bislut having lesbian sex actually threatens you
Jesus, user...

Attached: FT_19.06.18_Bisexuals_About-nine-in-ten-partnered-bisexuals-in-opposite-sex-relationships.png (840x856, 112.34K)

what a cute pupper

>Netflix
>people are still surprised

Literally how?

90% of you faggots would fuck him, including me..

Attached: 02a1.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>Lived long enough and survived through corona to see Alucard get buttblasted
It's an odd feeling.

This dog looks so fucked up. I hate it and and want this thing to be on the bottom of my boot.

walk away from this computer and go back to the wild. no one will miss you.

I dont watch the show, but ive been trying to piece together what happens through thread OPs and random posts
>Guy has a hard life, some thot tricks him into being her slave, makes him be some vampire dudes fucboi
Am I right?

Nice projection, fag.

Mirrors of fate is a pseduo metroidvania. Technically it's a full blown metroidvania but it's so god damn linear that you won't notice.
Anyways
1, vampire killer, haunted castle, x68k, 3, 4, adventure, belmont's revenge, bloodlines, Dracula X, Rondo, chronicles arrange of x68k, Dracula X Chronicle (technically), and Adventure Rebirth.

Though to be fair vampire killer is basically a metroidvania, just with segmented stages that serve as maps.

first paragraph was based, second went full cuuuck

Attached: 1578966157711.jpg (686x1024, 49.41K)

Why did they turn Alucard into such a little bitch? Also I don't even really know what Issac was even doing all season? Killing a wizard? Riding boats with bumbaclots? Hector didn't get a bad deal IMO, gets to fuck the hottest and cutest vampire waifu and gets to live in their dank castle.

>just leave

Fantastic, truly great. Please, enjoy what comes next.

Attached: 1477367859465.jpg (540x405, 19.01K)

It's an post.

This user is underage

no, you're a retarded assoomer.

Attached: 1583588650405.jpg (1080x835, 151.49K)

As a conservative Christian American whom voted the 45th president Donald J Trump into power I can no longer in good conscience support castlevania anymore.

First it was gay marriage, next is gonna be dog marriage.

If this was a correct depiction, he wouldn't be fucking anybody.

That's Hector
In season 2 they punk him by making him a mentally handicapped manchild who then gets tricked by scheming bitch #1234291.
In Season 3 he's punked against by being easily manipulated weak man who became less mentally handicapped over the course of two months, good for him.

Neither is Alucard nigger.

Nice to have a show represent us bi-bros

>this is a videogame thread.jpg
Kek

Yeah, that rape scene is the most accurate bisexual representation since that threesome (actually sexual assault) from Fate/stay night.

Castlevania
Haunted Castle
Castlevania 3 Dracula's Curse
Castlevania the Adventure
Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge
Akumajou Dracula X86K
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania Bloodlines
Castlevania X: Rondo of Blood
Castlevania: Dracula X
Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth

That female vampire who banged Hector was pretty hot, I'd let her make me her boy toy.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A BOTTOM

ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE BULLYING ALUCARD ARE JUST MEAN TOPS MAKING FUN OF BOTTOMS
OR THEYRE JERKS

BEING A BOTTOM IS OKAY!!

Attached: CC29B9A1-F4BD-44EF-AB40-5DF50129A95A.jpg (2056x2732, 2.41M)

Alucard was going insane, but the Nip twins were worse. Issac was traveling to Europe to kill Hector, amassing an army on the way-- this is a clearly established plot point. And you can't call Alucard a bitch if you think Hector's treatment is any better.

How graphic is it? What do you actually see?

You dont have to do that in any of them considering how easy they are.

It's not all or nothing. People have been living conservatively in civilization for thousands of years, it's only relatively recently in the last half-century or so that all this unnatural shit became accepted

Repetitive drone comments aside, is there any good figs of Kojima's Dracula design. All I'm seeing are the popfigs and the Netflix versions of the characters.

Bottoms are AGP.

Wrong.
Bottoms are like trannies, they become untouchable after the age of 30 and die alone.

>the owl card taught us to fight
>the owl card taught us Belmont secrets
>the owl card feeds us and is kind
>while talking among ourselves far from him, we speak earnestly of rewarding him
>fuck you owl card, you won’t move the broken castle, which we now want for some reason! You die now!

Netflix can’t write for shit

anyone else laugh during this scene

for me it's Rondo of Blood

Attached: 1583636986287.png (1020x570, 1.34M)

>slit their throats
>cry about it for a while
>decide to man up
>put their naked bodies on a fucking stake as a warning sign
yeah, I'm thinking he got based in the end

for me it's Rondo of Anal Blood

Jej

Attached: mg71.png (413x291, 117.3K)

To be fair, Taka was constantly asking about it, but to escalate to trying to hijack the castle was ridiculous. There was a lot of unnecessary drama. What was the point of dragging down the mood?

For me it's Analvania Sodomy of the Night

Why did the video game industry get so pozzed?

Attached: 1576909892461.jpg (700x713, 116.01K)

That was a TV series, tho.

Unironically Jews

another egoist that thinks they have everything figured out. just typical human shit

Attached: 1583642757751.png (1731x431, 307.3K)

Based on a video game.

Underage spotted

cuck cope

What? Why would a bottom suddenly become less attractive at 30? They’re not trying to look like women, they’ll still look like men when they’re that age.

I kinda wish that real vampires got back into the limelight, none of that conflicted gay shit or pozzed nonesense where someone is supposedly turned into a bloodsucking monster above all of humanity but somehow still concerns themselves with "love" or some other pacifistic nonsense.

Kain from LoK was a perfect vampire, not only does he get all of the powers that a typical vampire should have in fiction (mist, bat, werewolf, telekinesis, etc.) but he also doesn't give a fuck about anything other than himself, drinking blood and getting revenge. And when he kills people he does it with style and without giving a shit about morality in the slightest..

Attached: 351370-kainswordl.jpg (540x684, 114.07K)

LOL at the incel ramblings, and the fucking peons screenshotting and reposting them. Deal with your issues on your spare time, and stop latching on to facile, self-indulgent bullshit to justify your crapulence.
That constant feeling of awkwardness you live with is a good thing, it's telling you to change your habits. Don't ignore it and you'll be fine. It's never too late.

>misinterpreting a post on purpose so you can pretend that you're right

>without giving a shit about morality in the slightest
I mean, he gets no choice about it towards the end. And poor ezreal is stuck in a fate worse than death timeloop.

There's a NECA fig of her Dracula though I don't know if it's good.

may i save this image?

>Netflix has now permanently ruined Castlevania discussion
lol

Prolapsed asshole and Aids.
Accidentally shitting yourself isn't fun.

Do typical vampires become werewolves? Can you name some other examples?

If you have a loving monogamistic relationship with a top who has a 6 inch dick since the age of 21, how is your anus gonna prolapse by 30?

>Shill Alucard to the point he did most of the fighting with Dracula
>Bring him back in the next season just to literally rape him

Why?

>lesbian sex makes me feel threatened
Okay, fag.

Attached: FT_15.02.19_LGBT-Americans_310px_2.png (310x387, 8.99K)

I didn't mean werewolf like a garou from World of Darkness but more like a wolf form, even Alucard does that shit in SotN. Kain doesn't use it outside of Blood Omen 1 since in the other games he's evolved, isn't a fledgeling, and can supposedly do shit like teleport (wolf form was used mainly for mobility).

So it's like general shapeshifting. Pretty cool.

HEY LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN EXCEPT THIS TIME I REMEMBER THIS IS A VIDEO GAME BOARD AHAHAHA IM SO FUCKING HILARIOUS

Yeah but you love it so why are you complaining?

The zoomzooms that populate this board have been programmed to no longer even understand the distinction between seduction and rape.

this image is proving his point even more. the guy in that pic is MASSIVE cuck

Most homosexuals aren't monogamous which has been proven with research.
If you're the exception then good for you.

I feel like I'm reading the Twitter of a woman when they claim Alucard and Hector have been raped

>he gets no choice about it towards the end
He does, him fucking up the world and then ruling it was a canonical thing which BO1 reinforces since the entire game is about Kain starting off pissed at his vampirism but then realizing that humans are fucking worthless, let themselves get manipulated, are mainly just peasants or gypsies, and generally below vampires, except completely unironically. So he shits all over the pillars and rules what was left.

All that shit about the Hylden and him destroying the pillars because he suspected trickery was afoot was something introduced from Soul Reaver 2 onwards. Even in original SR1 he was supposed to be wiser and regretful that he generalized all humans and shouldn't have ruined the world, which is why in the original draft he essentially suicides by Raziel as a proxy.

Well, we have the Hellsing Ultimate Alucard

Gay sex for bisluts is just meme sex. 90% of them settle down with the opposite sex.

I spilled my drink when Isaac gave a definition of insanity speech. This show is so bad.

Dilate.

Hellsing Alucard was raped by a muslim.

He was also fucked in the ass. He also regretted everything, even if his relationship with Integra was kept primarily master/servant.

My bf and I are in a closed relationship yeah

I love my top bf

Isaac was one of the few good things about this season, even if the whole magician thing was super fucking abrupt and a weird way of just giving him an army out of nowhere.

What I didn't understand is why they made the Count into a literal fucking psychopatic serial murderer, the entire season they have him act like pretty much the most reasonable person in the entire show and then out of nowhere reveal that he killed kids for shits and gigs and jerked off to their shoes or something. Like, what.