THE GREAT DEBATE

Attached: forza-vs-gran-turismo.jpg (2844x1600, 154.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hWdyFW668C4?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assetto Corsa

Forza Horizon. Sims are boring as shit.

Automobilista 1

Mario kart

If nobody plays Forza does it still get reviewed?

Gran Turismo has more about the spirit of driving, history, and soul in general. Forza is fun. It's loose, loud and very American focused.

t. 20 year GT player who got Forza 7/Horizon 4 for PC last fall

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (616x671, 114.06K)

Toca 2.

Maybe it would be GT if they didn't release a game every 15 years, or if their cars didn't sound like lawnmowers.
That's gonna be a Forza from me, chief.

GT has always had more soul. It feels like a honest celebration of automotive history which I for one greatly appreciate. Forza on the other hand feels like every asset was outsourced and put together in a haste but that's just me.

Project Gotham Racing

For me, it's NASCAR Thunder 2003

GTSport has literally the original Forza sound team hired to address the sound issues.

When they added Forza in to the Gamepass, poorfags played like mad.

>spirit of driving, history, and soul in general
So vague undefinables because you have no argument. Rad.

forza has better sp
gt has better mp

Weird how both these series peaked with their 4th game

Love booting up any gt and being greeted by a classy as fuck soundtrack

>It feels like a honest celebration of automotive history
gt sport says hello, the collection of cars they have is a fucking embarrassment

GTS is the peak of GT actually and I can't wait for the real GT7 it's been building up to.

Gran Turismo up until GT4
Forza for everything after that.

Too bad that doesn't work retroactively.

GTSport isn't a numbered entry for a reason you dumbo. It's literally been said from the start it's a testing bed for GT7. It's like saying GT Tokyo-Geneva had a small roster of cars without acknowledging what the game was doing.

>had to uninstall it because 111gb
Not a big fan of how ranked matches work either with having to wait 15 minutes per match and just racing alone on the track a dozen times before it starts only to have that 1 sperg using the best car in the line up.

rFactor

turismo if you like driving real cars

forza if you like videogames

Gran Turismo is shit in terms of car selection.
They just padded out the numbers by have every trim level of a single car and they completely ignored the majority of the EDM and USDM.
There tuning has always been shit. Only 3 cars in GT3 used the displacement up tuning feature and they didn't feature super chargers till gt4 because they didn't want there precious JDM cars get annihilated by the other car makers.

This. I'm not retarded to pay $60 to drive around a circle.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR..

so it doesnt count because its numbered LOL are you retarded

lol. Neither game fits the "real car" bullshit they spout.

Also Forza, the actual one not Horizon, is just as accurate as GT. Which isn't saying much since they are LIGHT sims.

>Fartza

Attached: 1579203959975.jpg (620x465, 74.68K)

lol peak sony fanboysim

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

GT during christmas
youtu.be/hWdyFW668C4?t=8

>game called GT Sport
>build around online
>focused on FIA regulations
>cars have to be approved by FIA in case of future use in official races
>brainlet cries that his novelty shitbox isn't in
LOL

>Gran Turdismo

Attached: 1583530381316.webm (320x444, 588.85K)

This actually made some fedora tippers mad as fuck.

right now? GT. Forza's online is horrendous.

How does it handle with a gamepad?

see

Forza is literally outsourced to Chinese model makers and assembled by a third party dev for microsoft. That's how they maintained such a rigid schedule but also introduced inconsistencies with the car models as the outsourced models were made from pictures in most cases.

first GT had the best soundtrack out of all

This made me smile when I saw it desu. GT is fucking kino.

Lads I'm trying really hard not to trade in my slim for a PS4 Pro just for Gran Turismo.

Attached: 4828421830497797129_23.jpg (1920x1080, 116.44K)

pure SOUL

>He thinks the two versions of Forza are the same
>Moronically plays GT sport forgetting how outsourced it was for the strict schedule it had and how shit it is
>Played multiple GT games with cars up-scaled from previous generation systems because of the "rigid schedule" and bloat.

Never forget retard, GT is a shit "sim" game and barely a step above total useless shit. Standard cars will forever rape your precious game series. Forza NEVER did that. Cope.

Attached: standard lmao.jpg (800x598, 112.88K)

Both are totally shit. You recently play any GT, it is fucking dead.

Enthusia was good.

Yet you would pay full price for either game lmao whos the retard now

see

Mainline Forza is way better then GT as far as content goes. More fun in customization and tuning. It's no Sim though and for that I would say go for Astetto Corsa
Horizon is also the best arcade racer you can get too.

lol horizon is not an arcade racer, its like a hybrid of arcade and sim

the only Forza's worth playing are the Horizon games and Motorsport 4. Motorsport after 4 became extremely shit and focused on MUH GRAFIX over car sounds.

Gran Turismo 1-4 have so much soul it's not even a contest.

Horizon 4 is so much fun. Gives me old school Midtown Madness vibes.

Attached: midtown-madness_6.jpg (640x480, 92.77K)

>GT
>Forza
>Sims

Attached: mnJhyg2.png (866x900, 93.86K)

>racing sims

Attached: aniki.jpg (480x360, 16.43K)

Imagine being such a brainlet you can't understand the autism of gotta go fast and setting lap times.

As much as I hate the term "soul" GT fits the definition pretty well. Just looking at the history it was a game that started out as a secret project developed under the rug and it ended up as one of the biggest franchises in gaming industry.
There's clearly passion behind these games and GT is commonly called the "love letter to cars and racing" which is very much true, what other game has such a sense of progression where you start with cheap shitboxes you could afford in real life to driving truly insane lemans prototypes? And the lounge music, and the photo mode, all the flavor text on the description of cars, the perfect balance between realism and fun. Taking out even one of those things would disturb the fine balance GT has made over the years.
Meanwhile forza only exists because microsoft wanted GT on their own console and it feels like it's developed by a corporate committee, I have only played FM7 because I don't own xbox and apparently previous games are better but still FM will never get rid of the copycat image personally. So while forza games maybe as good or better technically but it just lacks that touch of polish that they will never be able to copy from GT.

Forza 7 is good for smashing laps, but that's about it.

Anyone play this?

Attached: 23731-auto-modellista-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1145, 186.05K)