New World is going to be the Final Fantasy XIV killer. It can't fail because of infinite Amazon money and Twitch...

New World is going to be the Final Fantasy XIV killer. It can't fail because of infinite Amazon money and Twitch. And it's not a fucking WoW clone unlike 14.

Attached: The New World.jpg (1280x720, 99.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-6vOjlgpk
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/56549
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can i contact your employer?
Just go to amazons website?

Why do you make this thread every few hours?

What about it is going to kill xiv? I'm curious to know what points you have lined up after making such a bold claim. XiV isn't even that good to begin with so this should prove to be amusing at least.

Why are her lips so cute ?

Attached: ER8gOuyUYAUJhg4.jpg (914x1200, 457.37K)

I have hope for it but somehow I feel like it'll fall short no matter what. Even if its good, I don't think a new MMO can truly flourish these days.

>player based
Stopped there. DoA.

It's fucking rust, the game is shit and legitimately had more content last year in pre alpha, devs got corpse camped and basically removed PvP completely because of it. But sure, shill this as the next game that'll killl XIV, WoW, Runescape, Tortanic whatever else, just like you fags shilled bless online for weeks until it came out

Reminder to never join warning sign PFs

Attached: Istooos Arrow.png (941x946, 486.63K)

Have you ever had art commissioned of your character? How much do you usually pay for things like this.

Attached: Kakuya Himiko.png (593x958, 325.15K)

Attached: thoosa starburst.png (1606x674, 159.93K)

how elitiest is xi/v/ that fucking green and blue parses are considered bad this early on.

you sound like a greylet

Attached: Untitled.png (936x857, 73.37K)

I pre-purchased New World™.

Attached: 1573397453939.jpg (474x473, 26.76K)

and you sounds like a bluelet trying to play pretend that you're orange

Oh right. We'll get base relics forcrafters with the Ishgard update, right?

I love when the PF tells a story.

Attached: 1553314340502.png (972x60, 56.33K)

I don't play FF14, are these images showing the players are bad or something?
Are they supposed to be doing 40k dps instead of 10k?
I don't get the best % nor the points, and despite them sucking they still have a large amount of kills so surely it can't be that bad.

they're suppose to do 12-13k.
so yeah it's actually not too bad but you know fucking xi/v/

no that's 5.25

Crafter relic, not battle relic.

>make your game all about pvp and competing for resources
>playtesters get camped
>effectively remove the open pvp and half assedly add some pve content
lmfao

projecting

Attached: file.png (1319x649, 180.12K)

>tank

Attached: ss (2020-03-08 at 05.14.47).png (574x98, 5.75K)

Hopefully New World is something close to what early Archeage was community wise, where guilds developed the emergent gameplay functions of the player made towns.

As long as there's not a SINGLE korean working on this MMO it should at least be decent and not fail a measly 2 months into its life.

Humans are the only playable races so it sucks

Alrighty then and thank god, honestly. I'll be too busy no-lifeing Ishgard for server first.

do you need 3 spectral currents to get 10k? or can you get it with 2?

OH NO NO NO NO
>>tank

Attached: 1583528145289.png (1581x884, 400.07K)

zoomer lips

they don't understand basic statistic

>running Orbonne
>get hit by Doom in the first set of adds
>die
>game crashes

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Thanks. Sounds like it shouldn't be an issue and all it'd do is add a few extra minutes to the fight.
Unless there's a really stringent DPS check in some phase.

>Need MT who holds the boss most of the time
What did they mean by this

>it's not a WoW clone
looks like it.

what does this mean?

it means 92% of all MCHs who cleared the fight did more damage than him

92% of the MCHs that bothered to add their logs or got it posted by someone else*

>this time it's going to be good guys I swear

>tranny goth

I can't stick with a raid static for more than a single tier before I get too tired of fixed raid times etc. Shit is so taxing if you have a job and friends. Is there a way to enjoy XIV as a casul?

What is the loli situation?!

Attached: 850687DC-3D30-4AFB-B234-7A0A3415A735.jpg (1250x1000, 238.02K)

>rent free autism

I got spooked by the OP. Thought the next expansion was already leaked or some shit.
I hope they go all out with native american designs.
>dancer new world af is pic related

Attached: powwow_woman.jpg (397x520, 54.5K)

PF hero but there's a larger time investment than the regular schedule

game looks like pure shit

farm welfare gear, get in a FC that does shit like maps and hunts, unsub until the next patch

True, but more flexible at least. I've slid back to the point where I just come on to see the latest update, play through the story, and quit for a while. Raiding tends to burn me out on a game for a while, even when we do really well.

lmao
look at this fucking trash
looks like a shit Rust ripoff
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-6vOjlgpk

FF14 is already dead. Just play Runescape 2 PS.

Maps are top tier casul content for sure. I enjoy them, and a good map run can make you tons of gil.

>Need MT who hold the boss most of the time

Attached: Man+i+was+really+hoping+you+could+join+the+enclave+_eeec9293c7d208fb67b8c97de1945d52.jpg (325x292, 28.23K)

Not enough

next expansion leaks are not until later this fall when they submit the trademark

>Odyssey is what we dubbed internally “exploration-centric content” that contains not only battles against trash mobs, but also the ability to spawn various notorious monsters based on various items and the presence of various objects with special gimmicks—elements which we hope will provide for a more varied adventuring experience. Additionally, the farther along you are in your Odyssey, the easier some of the more tricky elements become, providing an incentive for you to really go all-out. At the end of your journey await augments to existing Wanted Battle equipment. Be sure to give Odyssey a try when it hits the servers.

It all comes full circle bros. They added Eureka to FFXI.
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/56549

>Orange parse is like 1k more than a greylet in 270 gear without pots and last tier's food
Why even bother?

Then this thread needs to be deleted

Attached: 2020-03-06 09-50-05-1.png (1414x1000, 1.55M)

Yea that's what I thought. Is the janny at it again?

Why did they decide RW only gives 1 totem again?

Attached: 1396049650077.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

Built for BBC

to make you play it more

Is a green parse bad?