Post games that predicted the future

Post games that predicted the future.

Pic related

Attached: 5f1a6a8.jpg (1242x1349, 129.94K)

Is Corona virus really going to kill me?

hold up a sec

right now:
- gay niggas

ARE YOU KIDDING ME the many people who worked on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Attached: castlevania.png (876x876, 1.31M)

No, but you will need to use oxygen tanks and will be infertile y the time you recover.

Not I'd your healthy, it's a bad flu, nothing more nothing less. It will kill a lot of kids and old people though, and third worlders of course

Are you a boomer?

ampharos.jpg

I thought he was wearing a MAGA hat for a second

>infertile

Good. I was going to get a vasectomy anyway. Only retards have kids

As much of a complete fucking loon kojimbo is you gotta hand it to him - his track record to predicting stuff is almost up there with Alex jones. Did boktai have any red pills too?

Probably not, but at the same time you might be a bit fucked afterwards

Unless you're really old or have lots of health problems, no.

kojima hates trump so its like a gag

Kids are immune to it and women tend to overwhelmingly show less cases than men.

Why does he put literal shit humor in his games (sam actually taking a shit and using it as a weapon, the entire character in MGS4 that is just FUG I GODDA TAGE A SHID xDD) and still think his work is "art" that people "don't understand"?

Attached: VIDEO GAMES.jpg (900x718, 146.77K)

>infertile
so in practice nothing changes

I don't know about it but Senator Armstrong is a bit too close to Trump for me

But all that stuff was already happening apart from Corona and even that could've been predicted easily because there's always some sort of viral outbreak that makes the news every few years.

Underrated post

>Akiba
look, I hate to be that tremendous faggot but please tolerate my faggotry rainbow while I assure you of this: Akiba's lacking digestive control has plot relevance. Like deep plot relevance

That's because 30% of men wash their hands when going to the bathroom, compared to 68% of women.

Trans rights

Attached: 4a4c4f8.jpg (750x935, 129.61K)

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238-618x348.jpg (618x348, 17.44K)

I don't piss on my hands so why the fuck would I wash them?

Jesus actual Christ.

If you were an actual man you'd be pissing in the sink.
Then when you splash water on the sides of the sink to clean it, your hands get cleaned as well.

>Why does he put literal shit humor in his games
Agree, that praising the sun meme is just awful.

yes just like swine flu and sars

Please tell me she has a dick and I can see it.

When the fuck else do you wash your hands during the day genius?

yes

Attached: bulli.png (1244x432, 884.25K)

This. What mongoloid doesn't piss on his hands?

You don't wash your hands in the bathroom because you touched shit in the bathroom. You wash your hands there because you happen to be in a bathroom, next to a sink, so you may as well do it there.

I guarantee more than 90% of the shit covering your hands after going to the bathroom is not from the bathroom.

Never seen a female toilet

what is the photoshopping in this image, I don't understand they just gave up don't just use the smudge tool ahhh

>there are literally people this retarded
I bet you don't wash your hands before you touch your dick either, I guess you'll learn the hard way sooner or later when your dick breaks out in sores

>nigh-inescapable illness
Of course, who couldn't realize that the ghosts attacking us and making humans nukes when they die was a metaphor for the COVID-19

I'm American and I do not wash my hands after pissing.

Same. I also didn't brush my teeth for over two years, then booked a dentist appointment, brushed for like one week beforehand, and the dentist said my teeth looked great and to keep up the good work. "Healthcare" is a meme.

>she

I know nothing about the source imagine but knowing the twisted mind of the enemy this was likely originally antitrans or the person in the photo is antitrans and trannies photoshopped this. They like desecrating people and things

Before I handle food. That's literally the only reason to wash your hands

She.

God, I want a trans gf so bad

Haha I have similar dental experiences. I'm also lactose intolerant but I still drink lots of milk and fart all over the place.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR HANDS YOU TOUCHED YOUR DICK THATS DISGUSTING!!!

Attached: 1579810445174.png (785x1000, 240.4K)

sure hope you have good healthcare to provide for you when you eventually get sick

Attached: pfft.png (1361x1087, 1.4M)

user, you're mistaking them with Traps and Femboys. Trannies chops their benis off

Is the infertile shit real? I've never seen any reports on it, just people saying stuff on Yas Forums

Attached: 1563090906525.jpg (454x614, 32.3K)

>society was never divided along political lines until now
Is this what zoomers really think?

there is no reference to illness in death stranding

I loved Death Stranding, simple as.

Americans with good jobs have incredibly good healthcare. It's poor people who get fucked over.

I don't believe in healthcare.

Oh...I knew it already, just hoping that she had a cute dick and were pro said rights.
Fuck. Thank you, user!

What do you think, retard?

Attached: brainlet.png (588x549, 111.28K)

Can't wait for a global pandemic to completely fuck up the entire "incredibly good healthcare" system because poor people cannot afford basic hygiene/healthcare and end up spreading the virus everywhere (because going to a hospital is too expensive and they can't afford to stop working) and the system collapses due to not having enough resources.

Attached: smug_nep.jpg (614x491, 109.9K)

Kojima invented politics and microbiology.

Also
>Everyone has to eat fucking bugs

Keep waiting for it.

If you wanted to say you're a poor loser you could use less words next time. Try getting a job after this "happening" ends retard.

No, the most it does is permanent lung damage and weakened immune system

I've seen it happen already here in Japan, partially at least. Luckily we have good healthcare and infrastructure. It's going to be a thousand times worse in the US. I hope you're prepared.

So I invented the word coronavirus

Me too!

Nothing ever happens.

The Wolbachia treatment is the only known cure.

>DS predicted the present climate it was made
Whooooaaaa no way how culturally relevant whooooa

it will make you koff and it might kill your grandparents

You fucking animal, I bet you don't wash your belt either. Slpashing all kinds of nasty shit all over your body you pig.

Trans rights have been cancled due to the Coronu Virus outbreak.
Prease understand.

Attached: chinky chang.jpg (1280x720, 89.71K)

I have never seen my father wash his hands once in his life it's fucking disgusting.

wtf Kojima predict Death Stranding

Attached: 1583477789317.jpg (540x960, 66.66K)

>Yas Forums shitposts about Eugene/It's just a flu shit for weeks during the China outbreak
>it comes to the west and turns out to literally just be a bad flu
I almost feel bad for you retards, almost.

Attached: nigger.gif (375x632, 95.32K)

la creatividad...

kojimafags all kind of retarded but thats why we love them

>putting tranny bacteria inside you

Do Americans fucking really.

horrryyy shiiieeeeet

>Post games that predicted the future.
uh you mean the predicted present?