Press S to spit no their grave

press S to spit no their grave

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x628, 129.62K)

S

Attached: 1499883178802.jpg (450x450, 21.62K)

why

Anyone who thought blizzard was alive after D3 is an idiot.

Anyone who thought blizzard was alive after Cataclysm is an idiot

Anyone who thought blizzard was alive after WC3 is an idiot.

Anyone who thought blizzard was alive is an idiot.

Pandaria was the last “decent” expansion. Legion was a dead cat bounce.

>blizzard died before we ever got BBW wide hipped, gigantic ass'd, big tiddy, thicc thighed ogre females in WoW
I hate this timeline

What did they do now after warcraft 3 debacle?

Last good game Blizzard released was Warcraft 3.
Let that fact sink in....

Its actually incredible what they did for WoW. They built up the perfect storm for die hard fans. But they stripped away class identity, lore, story telling, for ease of gameplay akin to a call of duty lobby. I still remember when LFG was announced, a gnome warlock in my group said “This is the beginning of the end of WoW.” He was right.

Attached: 19F323CC-1D8E-447E-866C-9297E91A3454.jpg (1333x1000, 197.65K)

>goes left
there is something wrong with your key mapping dude

Wow was fucking huge for years and it really messed with their heads. They always thought they knew better than the players and wow being a massive hit for several years didn't help.

Keep milking retards with WoW, turbo retards with OW2 and retarded chinks with D4/immortal.

Looking back at it, it was inevitable. WoW was the perfect storm and it was built on being a game for casuals. The only way for it was down.
If only the had the balls to pull the plug after Wrath and end the game being remembered as a masterpiece. Now WoW will fizzle out.

but we did get female ogres.

Attached: 698232[1].jpg (2403x3683, 878.85K)

Not at all. Although I was maybe 12 or 13, I remember how absolutely comfy I felt running to Booty bay and talking to the hordes of people there. I’d dance on the roof with the pirates and fish in the ocean, go into aquatic form and troll the people trying to do the tournament. I had a “druid gang” of 6 diff druids, we’d run around in two seperate groups

Attached: 439D4AF0-4B09-4F15-9A2C-35B8DE55507A.jpg (1280x800, 642.6K)

look at that smug motherfucker
he knows that he got the hottest elf bitch in town on his dick.

what did they do now? a part from being a horrible company, that is

And yet they still rake in billions. Blizzard is complete dogshit, but they are very much alive and will be for a long time, like it or seethe about it.

I had that thought while I was taking a stroll through the park. If they simply pulled the plug on WoW after wrath, maybe release another years worth of content instead of working on cataclysm, it would’ve been remembered as a masterpiece. Like that one band, “my chemical romance“, disengaging at the height of popularity solidified their place in a lot of people’s memories.

Attached: z8.png (436x145, 61.27K)

Wrath was hardly a masterpiece though.
In fact its the second worst xpac of them all.

Attached: wrathbabs.png (1130x468, 290.97K)

tranny

except blizz isn't dead at all because they have millions of addicted fans who would buy literal shit from the cash shop for $24,99

Looks nothing like this which is canon art in the game since alpha.

Attached: 15390862356867756320099547845.jpg (403x448, 52.11K)

have sex

Spoiler alert, WoW doesnt base itself on Warcraft lore or content. They never did even from day 1

Just because something’s profiting doesn’t mean it’s alive. Blizzards reputation is completely down the drain, even though we all loved to shit on it every patch and expansion, we recognized it’s produced great game after great game in its time. Starcraft 2, diablo, warcraft, it was fundamentally recognized as a titan of gaming. And it deserved it. Now nearly all of their leading titles that were showcased is ruined, such as Warcraft & Diablo. They ruined their legacy with poor design choices, profiteering, and all of their designers who’s been with them since the beginning leaving. They tried to resurrect their showcase stallion and were left with a poorly put together Frankenstein

>Wrath
>Second worst xpac
How many levels of retard are you on

can I shit on it instead?

Attached: 1549122061517.png (525x525, 16.66K)

and it's a day shame, hell at this point I expect when we meet uther next expansion in the shadowlands he's going to be fucking gay/bi like alucard.

If that’s your honest opinion I respect that but I disagree. I remember the hype quite fondly of everything building up to the final battle against Arthas. He was the perfect villain. It was like Lord of The Rings almost. Ontop of it too, all the races and classes had an identity. I still remember people role playing their classes even though I was on a PvP server, Garithos.

Attached: 88FB3BF8-F4CF-4A86-9702-5AA2F89DD733.jpg (1600x1200, 588.37K)

I miss when you had to do older content and gear up to do the hardest shit, now all the old raids become obsolete in a month due to bethnic shit

Did you even play it?
Its terrible It has cut content out of the ass (zones, raids, questing, features),
it brought DKs to the game which are not only lore breaking but were stupidly op all throughout the xpansion,
it had little to no raiding content.
it removed attuning altogether so you didnt have to work your way to a raid, just hit cap and you are instantly allowed to do so,
it brought RDF to the game.
Dungeons are LITERAL hallways that become a super slog after 1 playthrough, also they are easy as hell and dumbed down from their TBC counterpart.
There is like 4 sets for like 400 pieces of gear in wrath because reasons. everything looks the same.
Zones look like complete shit compared to WC3 Northrend.

I could go on and on.

negative, just look at stats of the various WoW fansites/databases/discords. the ultimate wowkiller was wow itself

>I remember the hype quite fondly of everything building up to the final battle against Arthas
What build up? all he did was ignore all the chances he had to kill you and run away like a scooby doo villain. he does this in literally every single chain in northrend where he appears.

They still make millions, retard OP

"spit no their grave"?

what?

raid finder came in during cata but your right about everything else.
wrath is looked fondly upon because a lot of fags started in wrath almost all the major "e-celebs" didnt start til wrath

Anyone is an idiot

Raid finder is LFR
RDF is Random Dungeon Finder, and it got added in TOC patch.

>t.chinaman

So? people will still continue to play their products. Or did you miss the daily "WoW is dead, for real this time guys!!!" threads for the past decade

Don't forget Hong Kong.

Oh yeah, never seen anyone call it RDF before thought you were just being a tard and calling it raid finder or something.
Dungeon finder is ok, spamming /2 is fucking stupid I would prefer something closer to EQ where the dungeons are non instanced so you just meet up with people near or inside of it to group up but standing around town and spamming LFM/LFG or /who X for role was just retarded and not fun.

Lich king, panda, legion were best expansions

Been playing since vanilla. BC is the actual nostalgia glasses expansion and I want you retards to wake up to it. Kara and BT were the only good raids everything else was trash. Arenas were the worst inclusion to the game and the competitive meta was cancer in BC

>ssc
>grull
>mag
>MOUNT HYJAL (worst raid ever made)
>tk
>sunwell

Were all shit raids for different reasons. Last raiding became overtuned as fuck and required class stacking.

Fuck you nostalgia glasses faggots. BC was a shit expansion and you are just blind. I hope we get classic plus. BC would be a disaster.

S

Attached: 1583412460775.jpg (888x894, 67.9K)

Is from the Bible, it means "don't waste your spit on shit vidya companies, their grave don't deserve it". Good advice, following Jesus "Stay hydrated, kids".

the fact that TBC lets you control your own progress already puts it above every other xpac.
it also has the most raid content of them all and fights that are actually hard. while keeping that vanilla feeling.

>panda, legion
Wrong.

>panda
based

You are the cancer that killed wow

God I miss BC. Can't wait for BClassic.

you're an actual wotlk baby who tried vanilla private servers you never played real vanilla

whatever you say, dumbfuck.
go play cucksic or a shitty private server if you think spamming LFM for 40 minutes makes things fun/skillbased/rewarding.

someone please post the clown make up coping pic

>MOOOOOOOOM WHY DO I HAVE TO TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ON AN MMO GAME?

Attached: 2b00000000000000000000.png (964x2375, 1.67M)

>cut content
corporate time constraints, believe it when all games have cut content for release dates
>DKs
yeah no shit, how else are they going to get people to play them? protip all new classes in mmos are ultra power as fuck on release
>little to no raiding
oof. first xpac to have normal and hard modes, right? oof.
>attuning
this was always retarded, people just speeded the quests/got summon/help from ubers anyways
>rdf
absolute plus, fuck spamming for a group. fuck minmaxers who need to inspect you before inviting and fuck being on a small server in the middle of the night.
>dungeons are hallways
even vanilla had hallway dungeons, ie strat, scholo, stockades, etc.
>4 sets
literal quest trash tier gear you will abandon in a few hours.

Saronite armor is still top tier tmog after all these years tho.
>zones
now this is just a wrong opinion

>difficulty means better
Yes because needing 20 warlocks spamming shadowbolt to progress in TK is "hard" and good design. Nothing innssc was difficult it was horrendous design full of trash that took hours to clear. Sunwell was a load of horse shit that required the most class stacking.

I want you faggots to wake up.

>I hope we get classic plus
>He actually thinks 2020 Blizzard wouldn't fuck it up spectacularly

Say whatever you want about BC (which I completely disagree with and think you're a dumb cocksucker but I digress) it's a fucking million times better than anything modern Blizzard would shit out. None of the original developers are still there ergo they're incapable of capturing the lightning in the bottle like they did early on in the game's life.

Attached: 1495835266976.jpg (222x234, 17.5K)

>LF1M DM-E
>"hey I'm X"
>/invite X
>no one talks for the rest of the run
k fag

I hate blizzard
big S and another S while I'm at it

can't wait for TBC aka the good vanilla
it'll probably be the last blizzard game I'll ever play