Is it true? Are fans of Danganronpa really horrible people, or did the author just have a huge fucking meltdown?

Is it true? Are fans of Danganronpa really horrible people, or did the author just have a huge fucking meltdown?

Attached: danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-review.jpg (1920x1080, 196.5K)

People are unironically too stupid to grasp the ending despite it being spelled out in the epilogue. People just accept it from the surface layer without connecting the dots.

user it's Danganronpa. It's not that deep.

Weebs are horrible people yes

this
It's trying to tell people that even if something is fictional/a lie, it can still resonate with or change the world.

I like V3 because it ended the franchise

So danganronpa was a franchise for horrible people by horrible people? I just played it because I like to experience clever shit.

It's worth it just to see the absolutely relentless punishfuck all the survivors get. Like 2 hours of non-stop dismantling of their lives.

>Are fans of Danganronpa really horrible people, or did the author just have a huge fucking meltdown?
Yes

Hifumi from the first game is a 100% accurate representation of anybody who likes Danganronpa.

He was made before the incel and tranny movement so nowadays he'd be buddy-buddy with the rapist.

Attached: 323921.jpg (360x360, 22.48K)

I hate you user. You made the fat bastard seem normal to me because we just live in that time period.

Hifumi went from despicable to normalized without actually doing anything, the world changing around him.

Yes to both.

Exactly, and people still can't understand it.

Yes Danganronpa fans are insufferable which is a shame since I really like the games

I like 2 and V3. The anime and to some extent the first one weren't really my thing because the focus more on despair.

Bitches.
Can't.
Be.
Protagonists.

I enjoyed V3 because it finally acknowledged that the whole Hope vs Despair thing was fucking retarded.

She was way too headstrong and confident to run with the themes of the game. You need a creepy lil' bitch like Shuichi.

That's why I'm a bit concerned with the author's mental health, because I always assumed it was a joke to begin with.

Like nobody plays vidya just to experience despair, right? Or to see characters in despair? I just wanted everyone to be happy.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Cara0-3.png (300x624, 57.26K)

That's not a bitch, that's a Stacy with a reverse harem

They are.
The fandom was alright when it was fan translated, niche franchise. Now it's overriden with trannies, fujos and faggots spamming "TRANS RIGHTS" with Chiaki and Nagito avatars. Not to mention the translation team are SJWs too with shit like "trap is a slur" in translations.
Not really. Junko is correct that people are fascinated by despair/gore etc. Otherwise you wouldn't like playing games where your favorite characters die in brutal tortures.

But I don't want them to die. I get pissed when they die. If it were up to me, nobody would die for real.

>people still think the game attacked them personally
Holy fuck how can you not understand the ending

Also the fan base is fucking awful now but that's a side note

I'm not a fan and the artstyle is vomit inducing

But Nagito wasn't a transvestite. He was just an absolute unit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.36K)

None of these people care. They don't have any love or respect for the characters beyond what of themselves they can project onto them.

otaku tend to be dumb horrible people

>lol dude we just kill people on TV, if you think it doesn't make sense you are a brainlet xD
How can anyone defend this shit?

You never saw or read Battle Royalle?

That's a shame. I feared Nagito because he'd turn a relatively simple case into a nightmarish romp of red herrings. Come Ch. 5, I knew that I was right to fear him.

Attached: 1583433737648.png (480x280, 90.82K)

The ending isn't deep or pretentious at all. It's not even shitting on the fanbase. Did you play the post-ending board game and despair dungeon ? How can they shit on their fans if they give them one of the best exemple of fanservice ?

Haven't played the games, was trying to not spoil myself for later but glad to see that I've dodged a bullet.

I'm never going to forget how angry Chihiro makes people. They just can't accept his crossdressing was a way to get away from bullying and not some tranny shit. His whole thing was even about getting tougher.

Does it involve millions of fans who out of the blue decide, after watching with excitement several other similar murder games, that maybe the show has to stop?

Them parodying their fanbase doesn't mean they hate it.

They don't "decide" that it has to stop, they get bored because Shuichi refuses to play it.

"hope vs despair" was a meme to begin with, it made fun of jap games overusing these terms
the joke just went over westerners' heads

Most of the other shit I played at least attempted some gray morality shit so of course it did.

It's just Kodiak torching the franchise so he can start his own company without any competition from spike chunsoft, which I've been led to believe have been nothing but great developers all around.

That doesn't really go against the idea that "the audience" are terrible people for wanting more death games, in fact it adds to it.

this is like advanced brainletism, on a whole another level of those tards who don't understand the ending

It's just a meta deconstruction of the series' concept. Nothing that mindblowing

Kaede fucks Shuichi's cute boipucci every night with her 10" futacock

If that's how you cope I guess.

shuichi, she's dead

THIS FANBASE ISNT FILLED WITH HORRIBLE PEOPLE ITS FILLED WITH RETARDS
The ending just served as a motherfucking story with intentional coincidence of sorts to ring a bell since you could get some perspective out of it since it was trying to mimic our role as a viewer.
It never for one second made us take fucking control of Kibo or do shit with him so the theory that this is any meta shit or read on us as a fanbase is retarded.

>if you don't like it you are a brainlet
Where have I seen this one before?

What's wrong with seeing glorious retards be retarded?

Attached: 0.jpg (397x600, 73.2K)

They decided not to vote as K1B0 when told that that will end the game.

nah, if you're a brainlet you're a brainlet, pure and simple

>It never for one second made us take fucking control of Kibo
Actually it did, when you have to "SAVE the game".

>It never for one second made us take fucking control of Kibo

???

Did you get a bad end or something?

That's outright overthinking it sorry to say, you could say similar shit about danganronpa 1 yet no one does because its not resembling their fan base.

But the audience of the show isn't the audience of the game. Fans of the game ended the suffering and got cute post-game content because they (supposedly) liked the characters.
Fans of the show stopped watching out of boredom and got nothing, they were intested in the violence.

By extension we control the protagonist and play the active role in solving the problem, not causing it.

wtf bros i can't believe the game called me evil and the first two games aren't even real

ITT: People who didn't notice how the mastermind never addressed their memories of being shoved in a van before waking up at the school.

>you could say similar shit about danganronpa 1
What the hell are you talking about?

The writer just thought of it as a fun twist and included it because he thought it was a fun twist, he said as much in interviews
Stop looking for depth and metanarrative commentary/subversion in everything japanese and maybe you'll stop being disappointed and bitter by everything that comes out

>he said as much in interviews
>news flash Kodaka has investigated Kodaka and found no evidence of any wrongdoings
>reported by Kodaka
Dude how gullible can you be?