Why the fuck would you spend countless time and resources to make a DLC sized mod only to take it down?

Why the fuck would you spend countless time and resources to make a DLC sized mod only to take it down?

Attached: wyrmstooth.jpg (710x1000, 73.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Wyrmstooth1.17BSSE
youtu.be/cSypj0fNbaE
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30532
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Todd is a hack

to get window of free advertising before trying to push it to creation club, duh

huh?

>that one guy that made shitty, buggy mods and took them all down because of BLUMPF WINNING WAAAAAAH

Attached: 1553061681638.png (429x360, 226.02K)

Is that seriously why the author took it down?

The was the Civil War mod, right?

No, that was for some other mods a long time ago. I dunno why Wyrmstooth was taken down
Civil War Overhaul, Dragon Combat Overhaul, and some other ones

archive.org/details/Wyrmstooth1.17BSSE

Most mod authors are insane. Have you ever interacted with Arthmoor? He's legitimately on par with Chris-chan.

He's talking about another author.
Don't remember what exactly.
Wyrmstooth's author just wanted out and decided the scorched-earth method was ideal to make it so he wouldn't be tempted to come back. Or something.
It's not like you can't find the latest version of the mod up somewhere.

>Wyrmstooth's author just wanted out and decided the scorched-earth method was ideal to make it so he wouldn't be tempted to come back. Or something.
if what I just read is believable, this, mostly. He'd just lost his job, presumably because of spending too much time on modding instead of keeping up his qualifications, and didn't trust himself to not just crawl back into the abyss of gaming/modding - which we can all here probably relate to to some extent.

>Most mod authors are insane.

Shhh! Trainwiz might hear you!

If he’s so into it he literally cannot trust himself not to prioritise modding video games over everything else, why not just go balls in and try to use it to get a job somewhere? Aren’t Beth games actually made in the same tool?

Fuck that faggot, he didn't want to release his Wheels of Lull OST. Smug prick

Train's fairly sane in the context of mod authors, at least in 2019/current year. Although, I imagine that the Nexus is like a Yas Forums or Yas Forums-tier echo box, where people get progressively more insane to match and one-up everybody else.
Arthcuck is probably the worst, and I'd be willing to bet that being the guy who posted the unofficial patch has something to do with it.

The author of "Civil War Overhaul" did. He literally posted an autistic rant because he didn't want people who might have voted for Trump to be able to play his mod

I voted for Trump, and reupload his mod to file sharing sites every now and again to make sure other Trump voters can have it. I think his mods are garbage, but it's the principle.

>Arthcuck is probably the worst
youtu.be/cSypj0fNbaE

Years later, he's still doing it lmao

Context?

He had a meltdown after the first attempt at paid mods failed, before the creation club. He blamed the "toxic community" that he didn't strike it rich with his god awful three building "town" mods, and he's been crying ever since.

He's had a ton of drama though. When someone converted some of his mods to the VR version of Skyrim, after he claimed it was technically impossible, I honest to God think he was suicidal. The meltdown lasted nearly a month.

Yeah, that sounds a lot like him, blaming other people for his retardation.

reminder that the skyrim modding scene is overrun with actual furries

Attached: reneer.jpg (3440x457, 143.6K)

I remember that, guess he doesn't want people on his side to play his mods either

Now this is autism

Attached: apollo.png (1042x643, 207.22K)

>#TransIsBeautiful

Attached: lolcroix.gif (245x138, 499.41K)

Imagine how much this author will freak out if he wins 2020 as well

I thought that was a 40k book for a split second from the formatting.

Attached: j0ntnx9jrbk31.jpg (750x750, 98.6K)

I've made a couple of mods but I'm not a faggot like this. Do I need this level of faggotism to make good mods?

The quality of your mods correlate directly with how insufferable of a faggot you are

This isn't entirely wrong. Making a big, great mod means investing an unhealthy amount of time into something ultimately meaningless. It isn't attractive to emotionally well adjusted, mentally healthy people. If you're going to invest 200+ hours into a mod that lets you fuck Argonians with fewer crashes, it's almost assumed that you'll have that kind of personality. Arthmoor is 48 and unemployed, but that's what enables him to dedicate the time he has dedicated towards Bethesda modding, to the point that he probably has a master's degree equivalent in .ESP file structure, but has no degree at all in real life.

You mean "when".

Hasn't he been banned a shitload of times off Nexus? Is there a reason why? I always found it odd.

He creates sockpuppet accounts to endorse his own mods, writes comments to himself to praise his own work, etc. Endorsing your own mods is forbidden by Nexus TOS. I think ThirteenOranges (on Steam workshop) got banned from Nexus for the same.

>you mean "when"

Attached: red.jpg (1303x570, 106.19K)

probably suicide

it'll blow over

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30532

legit best mod on nexus

What a fag

>it'll blow over

Attached: snip.jpg (594x442, 77.29K)

that is some good shit

>Muttmerica has by far the highest mortality rate of any country
Nice "1st world" you live in

Rent free

Oblivion and Skyrim were a mistake

Enai doesn't seem insane but his fucking fans are. Feel like if you're not a massive cunt as a moder then your supporters will make up for it.

>14 old people dying
>a lot

What a big nothingburger

>get flu
>can't afford clinic visit
>die
>try to go to doctor
>get shot and die
Brilliant. Worse than living in Mexico City

Oblivion had really fun side/guild quests. That redeems a lot imo. Skyrim didn't push anything interesting or fun imo.

That totally worked for Bush Junior. Thank god you guys got rid of him after the first term.

Hey (You)
Play Enderal

Attached: americans.jpg (188x264, 9.37K)

Based

Enai is a nigger still butthurt trhat bethesda cut him and his boyfriend arthmoor out of CC

All because THEY along with Elianora and other hacks started with the paid mods shitshow, and when bethesda told them to eat a dick when they tried to do something like workshop on stea, They seethed over and turned half of the community against them, mostly because they were vocal minority, they even hate CHESKO because he got there Twice, mainly because his survival mod is great and todd loves it, also trainwiz since he is a nice dude and got his shit canon like sotha sil extended for morrowind and wheels of lull in ESO Clockwork DLC, and Legends Clockwork.

Yes, all 3 pestered bethesda with the idea of paid mods because of Minecraft modders doing it and getting paid for it.

Wyrmstooth sucks.

>his boyfriend arthmoor
Arthmoor hates him

They broke out when their plans failed.
also do your part and make sure that None of them ever mods for starfield or ES6

I pirate and upload all of Arthmoor's mods, and occasionally send him private messages to tell him. There's literally nothing they can do, the idea that they have any control over distribution of their file, once it hits the internet as a free download, is a polite fiction required to keep the Nexus running. It has no application in real life.

Attached: 1581978591974.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

I hope that nexus gets fucked over, it isnt a necessary evil anymore, and Dorkone and the Mods there shunned most people out fue to Friendship with retards like docteur, elianora and so on banning people who says 1 stuff against them even outside nexus.

What the fuck is a stooth

>I hope that nexus gets fucked over
It will. I'll bet my arm that Elder Scrolls 6 will require mod installation via Bethesda's platform, forcing all users to view Creation Club content, and maybe even curating free mods AWAY from Creation Club content. Nexus makes money hosting mods, Bethesda wants to monetize mods, the status quo can't stand.

I had no idea that enai was a part of that shit. Only Elianora got shit out of that though.

Extremely based

A decent-to-mediocre quest mod with a "new land" component, but like most new land mods, the land is very boring. To create realistic outdoor environments, you need to go outside often enough to know what they look like, and most modders clearly aren't the hiking type. It's the same problem that plagues the sex modders, with most animations looking like cartoonish/impossible garbage that nobody IRL would really do.