Start playing Guilty Gear you beautiful person

Start playing Guilty Gear you beautiful person.

Attached: dcmc5er-eb47c496-67af-42d7-adc9-5b87393ecab6.jpg (600x848, 197.02K)

>Kusogear
Yikes, hard pass.

I do. It's ded tho
I play like half the cast at this point

WHat a beautiful PAIR OF FUCKING TITS

Want to get into the ps2 and main A.B.A and Robo-ky, how relatively hard are them?

>>Kusogear
>Yikes, hard pass.

Attached: images (1).png (210x240, 8.47K)

I can't stand this website any more

Both of them are advanced meter management characters.

Why are you taking about PS2? +R is on PC

Im a poorfag, my old thinkpad cant even handle ps1 tier games.
By this point those kind of posts just become white noise and you learn to ignore them for more worthwhile shitposting.

>start playing a series that the devs are actively killing

Attached: DawUzxBUQAAOHQ9.jpg orig.jpg (800x1719, 185.37K)

Guilty Gear characters are all pretty tricky in AC. Even Sol is hard to get to a really workable level. But ABA is pretty advanced

Attached: 8a370ee900ddd2d2cecfc1e7bb1e3c46.jpg (848x1200, 158.9K)

Dead game
Dead thread

I'm only interested in the graphics and if the new one ends up being bad and/or dead it probably won't be worth getting into a niche anime game to me.

Attached: D431JfzUYAAkVRL.jpg (1600x800, 96.13K)

Attached: jack-o.jpg (700x700, 215.04K)

I've been playing AC+R, mostly fucking around on training mode (practicing iad tatami and tk youzansen and some combos) and vs CPU since online sucks dick.
I pirated Xrd Rev2 and it's fun but yaaargh = can't play online so welp.

Attached: 1583485047618.png (1600x1177, 1.24M)

Attached: 1570670871085.jpg (848x1200, 505.26K)

WROOOOONG! lol

excellent argument

I like Rev 2 more frankly, because the skill floor is lower but the ceiling is just about the same in terms of execution, so it's easier to get good pocket players.

Once they announce Cloudberry

Mutts law

What does her candy taste like?

Magic.

Attached: CGs-uzdU8AAwF0q.jpg orig.jpg (1378x1847, 202.28K)

Why do you guys try to get coomers to play your game franchise when it has almost nothing to do with that? Its a fighting game. You’ll spend most of your time “labbing”. Coomers would rather spend that time jacking off

I wasn't arguing, just declared you as the wrong one

I appreciate your commitment to make people play anime fighting games user but you should probably go for UNICLR since GG is gonna be dead until Strive, and then that game will either be the final nail in the coffin or make GG popular.

Sure.
Fighting games are basically dead now, and only a few sell, and just because a game sold well previously doesn't mean it will sell well again. The average fighting game player is pushing 30 including you, and the audience just isn't there. Scenes are losing momentum as people focus on jobs, houses, families.
Arcsys knows where they stand.
It was either make a follow-up to XX/Xrd and bankrupt the company on 50k sakes worldwide, or try something new with the franchise, or make nothing at all.
Daisuke has even said he misses the old FRC mechanics, but that it just wouldn't fly, and he's very well aware of the enormous risk he's taking with the series, but it's either this or basically no Guilty Gear at all. What do you do? Literally, what would you do?

keep getting contractual jobs licensing big anime, experimenting on new fighting game stuff and ultimately use those two ethos to further my Gear

LOL, no. Guilty gear is trash.

>shitty setplay simulator
>playerbase of 35 year old stoners, woke trannies, kappa, and pretenders that just want to fap to baiken pics
>awful netcode that got worse since sign
>setplay setplay setplay setplay
>got made more unbalanced every patch
>did I mention setplay
>updates
>setplay
>yrc, the worst mechanic of all time
>yrc slowdown
>yrc projectile setplay
>johnny
>INO
>playerbase is tiny
>people constantly pretending to play this turd because it has a reputation of being "hardcore" to Yas Forums and /r/kappa
>mechanics bloat, useless mechanics that make the game more convoluted while adding no depth and in fact make the game worse (DT, variable wakeup timings, yrc, etc)
>negative penalty
>throw tech window is like 1 frame
>even the fucking "fans" admit the retarded clusterfuck that was accent core was better than the piece of shit that is xrd

I will not play your garbage setplay sim. Have a horrible day, sir.

Attached: dozens.gif (385x215, 1.73M)

Sometimes I like playing ac+r more, others I prefer Xrd, it depends on what game I'm currently playing.

Attached: Baiken_by_SessionZer0..jpg (2000x1600, 462.3K)

cutest pairing

Attached: ino getting groped.png (800x1000, 1023.2K)

That's not how it works.
Arcsys would bid on a contract for the game, or recieve a modest offer and wouldn't see much of the back-end, if any. The result is no matter how the game performs, or how many they make, they're in a treading water scenario, unless they just increase output. You can see this with Platinum for example, to the point the developer basically begged for money despite his games performing well.
Furthermore, you didn't really address the problem either. You do all this work and make a real sequel to XX, and then it sells like 75k, just covering your development budget. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I'm kinda' the same. They're both great games.

Indeed

Attached: 53010090_p4.png (715x800, 460.13K)

gbfv is better, sorry

I see this sentiment expressed enough that it can't be shitposting, so I have to ask, how?

Even with Strive's simplification it still has more mechanics involving its meter alone than GBVS has in its entire game. A game where the only use for meter is supers by the way.

the only other thing ino will be biting is the pillow when jacko is on her

Yeah, they're fun, as someone who really isn't into anime fighters, they're both fun to play.
btw, has anyone played the spinoffs like Petite and Dust Strikers?

Attached: 544da92d-a22f-4afd-9a70-4c37b34b663d.jpg (958x1200, 197.26K)

>buttfetish
>jack o exists
>completely disjointed gameplay
>not fun

This is why i stopped playing gg

Rev is boring. I'll just wait for Strive and hope they don't dumb down my main too much but just enough, fuck I hate some of I-no's inconsistent bullshit. Make her f.s as good as it was in +R too, fuck xrd's neutered buttons

Attached: f77d134f36d0559a5f37fa0af44331c6.jpg (603x1000, 358.27K)

Imagine bitching about I-No of all characters. Shut up and enjoy your shitty oki character until Strive when you'll have to actually learn the game.

I've been playing Xrd rev 2 even though I fucking suck at it. Tryin to practice jump cancelling and do more character tutorials but I struggle.

I look forward to the tears when Strive turns out to be just as degenerate.

You must not be paying much attention to Strive. I-No wont be the same character at all unfortunately and will be completely neutered

Only when they remove all females and the black samurai.

I gotta draw first

Attached: image.png (2000x2000, 923.61K)

cute ram

Attached: boobken.jpg (1280x960, 144.9K)

looks like a south park character

I plan on getting a hold of Strive. Chipp looks like fun

Is Isuka worth playing just to see how much of a clusterfuck it is?

Attached: 03185948830cb5e4843d3a30d8eaa340.png (594x840, 389.21K)

It's going to die anyway. 1v1 games have no place in the current generation.

i forgot i had bik-en too

Attached: image.png (885x600, 568.34K)

>playing cringe gear
:^)

I do, but I've been playing it less recently, I don't know if I'm just burned out on fighting games or if Strive has taken the wind out of my sails, but I'm not in the mood for it much nowadays.

cute dreamworksface

Attached: Baiken_by_liyart.png (924x1200, 783.54K)

Unless you like ABA, no.

ABA should return for Strive. They want to appeal to casuals and there's no better way to do that then an unga bunga mindless gorilla character that is also a cute girl. ABA would put Leo mains to shame with how brainless she is.

No. Everything I've heard about GG suggests that they're some of the more complex fighting games, and I'm a fucking brainlet that can't even play Soulcalibur to any level of competency.

lmao no

i hope they don't fuck up strive as much as it looks like they're going to

Attached: 1481417606134.jpg (639x626, 64.8K)

Attached: 1583498183170.png (600x600, 91.6K)