Would a GTA game work with a female main character?

would a GTA game work with a female main character?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-06 mugshawtys • Instagram photos and videos.png (936x600, 658.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLSpj7q6_mM
youtube.com/watch?v=tN-yILJmFtY
nationalpost.com/news/world/female-cartel-boss-known-as-dame-of-death-killed-in-shootout-with-mexican-state-forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, she'd just get raped and beat all game

GTA protags are bulletproof and have infinite stamina and freakish strength. She'd be fine

I wouldn’t play it, just my stance on it

I guess she could be the prostitute and stripper?

Why not? But knowing companies nowadays they'll just remove any option of making them sexy.

I'm... I, uhh... I think, umm... I think I ate something weird? Umm... It's uh... kinda weird thing to happen... I'm uh.... uhhh... I'm, I'm... I'm... duh... I'm!!! I'M CUMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Worked in first GTA.

Attached: Protagonists-GTA1.png (640x480, 366.59K)

Sure, I always played as the girl in saints row. Huge waste if they didnt also add a lesbian hot coffee minigame tho

Would be a red flag for the rest of the game being pozzed, and THAT would be bad

>the main hero is a hooker
>she finally fights back

Attached: 1556686952043.jpg (633x738, 84.55K)

Epic.

No because it invites c/u/cks into your game likeWoman can't handle the spot light too. They only need supporting roles.

Bubba was the canon choice, let's be real here.

GTA appeals to teenager edgelords. Would be a bad commercial decision.

Do 3d printed guns actually work well?

Yes, unless you're an incel or 12

>a gta with this as a female protagonist
>whole story is a cheesy tarantino movie

youtube.com/watch?v=TLSpj7q6_mM

perhaps it could work

Attached: 1441487551346.jpg (2560x1920, 354.17K)

If made correctly no reason why not

Lol it’s cute when women think they’re tough

made from a commercial grade printer? you might get a couple shots before it explodes.

believe it or not, plastic doesn't up well to pressurized explosions.

Patrician taste

>those bruises from being choked
Hot as fuck.

I had heard a lot of them are one shot wonders, more like fancy zip guns.

Rockstar isn't edgy enough to pull it off anymore. If they did a fem protagonist now it would be played eye rollingly straight

Imagine coming on the target

ehhh

GAHHHHH

The target tat is so DaTravius knows exactly where to hit in order to effectively put out her lights.

Can you use metal in them?

>work well
No, they're fucking plastic, literally designed to get one shot off whilst possibly exploding in your hand.

Why you wouldn't just make a simple as fuck slam fire pipe gun is beyond me.

Attached: Boom.jpg (800x650, 241.98K)

Go back to twitter.

only if she was a sexy latina

white women are too fragile
and black women are too unsufferable

Attached: 334404ef1e15db630298228fa527a773.jpg (449x616, 30.56K)

>wow fucking sjws, whining becuase they have to play as guys all the time
>playing a girl? Fuck no

They should try make a Bully female main character first and see how audiences react and sales before trying to put them in GTA.

They really shouldn't

fuck women!

kind of based, I guess? maybe a white girl with a latinas body would be the best

GTA's shtick is basing each game on a sub-genre of crime films. Just about every aspect of the game's stories is taken from some film or another. GTA probably won't have a female protagonist for the same reason popular crime films don't. Hell that was Rockstar's response when ask why none of the protagonists in GTA V were female.

Also I said this before but if you're going to make female car jacking believable she would need to use a gun to threaten the driver.

That depends. Is it possible to make a dyke MC not cringe?

Only if we can mod in her getting gang-raped.

this, crazy narco chick is the only reasonable option.

Attached: La China.jpg (523x483, 47.57K)

instagram.com/mugshawtys/
hmmmmmm

Why must she be a dyke? Women can't be attractive, strong and straight? They'll always be the weaker sex if so.

Attached: A325D3D8-EAF0-4257-A4B6-D80ACAD512C9.jpg (1235x1612, 418.83K)

metal 3d printers exist but are extremely expensive. theyre basically automated mig welders and even though its metal, its not exactly sturdy. real guns use treated, strengthened metal for things like the barrel and chamber.

so you might get a few uses out of a metal 3d printed gun, but its still not what i would consider safe to use.

No Latin accent though. That shit literally makes me laugh.

Yes, that would be awesome.

Attached: ee1873ab4129f4a175bd73f377c3f86b.jpg (620x877, 167.57K)

Kind of. As long as it has a lot to do and shit, it can work as a GTA Online thing. The story could suffer a little cause you know that would mean some sjw thing, getting rid of prostitutes sex and other stuff that are part of the series now. But if they can keep that to a minimum, and do something fun and interesting with the female MC and the setting, I would buy it

Barrel liner is readily availible though.

I was mostly thinking about the immersion side. If i were playing a female MC, i still would want to so the male centered activities of GTA, like going to strip clubs.
How would i explain that if she is not a lesbo?

yes.

Attached: totdyespoza.jpg (1035x690, 76.85K)

If they do female MC she will either be lesbian or they will let you date both female and male, dont worry

It isn't uncommon for these female criminals to be 'prison gay' for other women but straight in their personal/romantic lives, so that approach might work.

thats doable but thats still just the barrel. id be worried about the seal on the breach. and then we're venturing into the territory of building plastic furniture around actual internals.

GTA 1

I mean, you only need one shot to kill, if you hit.

Yes. She'll be like sadie from rdr 2, I guess
Like Yas Forums?

Stop being a fag, if it’s like capt marvel or batwoman no one will play it.

okay schizo tourist

I watched black is the new orange too

A corrupt female cop would work. Plenty of people thought that might have been the case for GTA V, or an NPC of such kind when we got some artwork depicting "Vasquez" arresting somebody.

>Target on her face
>Killing with a 3d printed gun just to meme on gun regulators
>Lips that would suck your balls dry and keep sucking
>Eyes that won't blink after she snuffs out your pathetic life

Shes perfect bros

Its Rockstar you brainwashed fucking idiot. This is how I know the people who whine like little bitches about muh politics in gaming are like 15 years old.

>homicidal twat
>simps still simpin'

Truly a lost cause.

I NEED A GANGSTA BITCH ( A GANGSTA BITCH )

Make plastic thick enough and it will withstand the impact no worse than metal. Plus you can always make crude metal parts with as little as tin cans and metal snips.
The real problem is heat, real guns have a lot of metal surface to radiate it away.

Less common than females obsessing over serial killers tho

that show is retarded.

Trying to make females threatening in media has never worked. It's just not believable on an instinctual level.

Attached: 1564949403768.jpg (720x724, 27.7K)

What if they are...very muscular?

if thats your mentality, then you can easily make a single shot reusable zip gun out of a barrel liner and scrap tubing faster and cheaper than a 3d printer. like these at 0:38 youtube.com/watch?v=tN-yILJmFtY

yeah, no matter how thick you make it, it will melt and warp

>that crazy narco drug lady from Mexico with the Golden AK who posted all her shit to instagram
La Catrina she was called, look it up user
she got shot by mexican police. good riddance I say, criminal scum like her deserves it
nationalpost.com/news/world/female-cartel-boss-known-as-dame-of-death-killed-in-shootout-with-mexican-state-forces

Attached: cartel boss La Catrina.jpg (1200x687, 227.81K)