>all 4 routes together have less maps than a single route of Fates

What went wrong?

Attached: fe3h.jpg (1214x933, 1.23M)

And yet i enjoy it.
Cry moar fgt

>wrong?
Seethe

>Fates is better
Not when it comes to writing or characters.

cope

>fateswakening trannies still seething the that IS made a game for FE fans

How do we fix the cancer that is Fire Emblem Three Houses?

Attached: 50932758_295927304419107_8877552262740210857_n.jpg (734x734, 108.24K)

>fates barely mentioned
>THIS amount of butthurt

3hfags so defensive

>fates is such a shit game that even accusing its fans of liking it triggers them

Actual FE fans don't like this personafied garbage, it doesn't even deserve to be called Fire Emblem

>a real protagonist, no self-inserts
>no romance/S-supports
>no waifu tea time or similar mechanics
>no time rewinding
>no farmable stat boosting items
>no XP grinding
>design maps with strategic depth, not just enemy spam
>write a plot that actually makes sense
Basically get rid of the casualised mechanics and waifufag pandering. 95% of the problems of current Fire Emblem are caused by the overall goal of appealing to idiots who don't care about strategy/leveling and just want to marry their favorite bland, 1-dimensional character.

Attached: onizuka.png (1175x876, 522.04K)

>>bad music

what.the.fuck.

Attached: 0iql63jngn321.jpg (750x508, 31.63K)

Ashe and Yuri don't have a support.

Attached: file.png (1200x1100, 1.26M)

Where is my two twinks fucking each other ending, IS?

Attached: file.png (1135x906, 1.64M)

>bad writing
literally all FE is the same story, this is just the first time they ignored the big bad so hard
>bad music
nah that's just your bad taste, there are winners in the track for sure, you're just too bitter to cede a single point
>bad maps
flawed maps are not unique to it either, and at least their fault is being fairly basic and easy to clear with fliers, it could be phenomenally worse

I think maybe you people just want something to latch to and hate, despite there not being firm grounds for it

It has a couple good songs. Super fucking overrated overall though, solid for one run but I can't imagine having the patience to slog through pre-timeskip 3 more times.

bad for an FE

Oh come on, while I dislike the game aswell, the music is well done. Thats the only plus I have for that game and noone can convince me it isnt

Attached: 1430333826443.gif (200x194, 2.22M)

Take note anons, this poster is what's wrong with any modern Fire Emblem game. In his coom-filled skull cavity where there might have once been a brain, the only thing that matters is how many characters can potentially fuck each other; he has likely never commented on the actual game mechanics/design, and likely doesn't care. Appealing to this kind of tumblr-tier retard and slowly turning Fire Emblem into a dating/matchmaking VN is what went wrong.

>people still giving (you)s to fates-kun

Attached: 151838034528.jpg (400x400, 31.75K)

the issue I see is that you could make the game more challenging without resulting to unfair powercreep units, but have options for no-permadeath. Casual difficultyand great map design and fair power balance arent exclusive.

3H is the game that appeals to trannies the most, why do you think so many /u/ trannies love it as if it was the best game ever made?
It's literally a tranny game

Attached: 1578495630862.jpg (532x482, 61.09K)

Please drop the avatar stuff. All I ever do is pick my favorite character then marry the MU to them for story's sake. Keep the dating sim shit out.

nice boogeyman

The dating sim stuff made sense in Awakening just because who's paired with who determines the future characters you get, at least from a flavor sense. It does feel kind of lame in 3H, but it's a big selling point for part of the playerbase, so it's not going away.

Even the most normal of people I talk to always asks first, "Who did you marry?" when talking about the game. And when I said Rhea, a shitstorm ensued.

The amount of reused maps fucking kills me. The paralogues, too, all reused shit. Why do 4 routes if you're not even going to make enough content for 1 route?

>unfair powercreep units
>fair power balance
What do you mean by this? In what way is the power balance in say, Path of Radiance (a pretty easy game despite none of the modern casual mechanics) unfair?
>options for no-permadeath
It's fundamentally impossible to have a well-balanced game design with both options. Every level in FE is designed to reasonably allow a player to win with no casualties (as it must be, otherwise classic mode would be impossible). Playing with no permadeath in a level designed for permadeath is baby's training wheels mode.

>The dating sim stuff made sense in Awakening
You're thinking about it backwards. The matchmaking sim wasn't introduced to fit the story; the story was written to justify the matchmaking sim. It was a ploy to sell more copies, and it unfortunately worked, so they kept doing it.

>persona
Oh shit the atluscucks have found the thread.

Trannies started seething and went back to fates when they found out that Claude wasn't gay. The only ones left are the ones who latched onto Edelgard but they don't play the game.

you're posting this thread everyday user, give it a break

didn't they put the children and matchmaking stuff because they were trying to make an FE game that would contain most features of all the previous FE games ? (free roaming on the map, eugenics, supports etc...)

>bad music
>God Shattering Star exist

Personafags are peak consumers and have incredibly low standards. As soon as you add "waifu" elements to a game the quality can decline and coomers will just keep buying the sequels anyway.

>everyone is gay or lesbian
>one of the routes is #FuckRacism #BlackLivesMatter #FuckWhites
>all the girls look generic
>the only interesting girl gets killed and never becomes playable
I rather not play a game that doesnt do anything for my brain or my dick, and instead berates me for the person I am just because I dont follow the current Californian Zeitgeist

Attached: 1416824468357.jpg (162x151, 5.67K)

>generic latin
it blows my mind how 3hfags hold this as the pinnacle of FE music

Going through the dlc made me realize that the infinite customization was an absolute mistake. Fuck the monestary, fuck the promotion system, fuck everything being mounted in the end, fuck fliers being op as shit, and fuck dubstep niggers.

Attached: F7C5D93B-8856-4174-BBC3-D8D0E31FF211.png (201x256, 19.49K)

>most features of all the previous FE games
>eugenics, supports
What pre-Awakening Fire Emblem had a marriage and breeding mechanic?

Yet every single 3H thread is filled with /u/ trannies, in a thread I even saw someone saying they would only play the game if "they" could play as a girl and date a girl
Admit it, 3Homos is a tranny game and everyone who defends the game is also defending tranny shit

They did. They wanted to bring back the avatar from 7/12 and the child units from 4. Awakening was their final swan song since they weren’t sure if they were going to make more so they wanted it to have everything. It’s also why the dlc was just nostalgia bait for all the old games. I really should go back and replay that shit now that I’ve played most of the entries in the series.

That one that everybody pretends to have played.

Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War

It's not like there's some quality thread on Yas Forums, it's just baiting and waifuposting all around. Different flavours of shitting on other peoples' favourite games.

The example you used is of somebody who hasn't actually played it yet.

And? Like I said before it's the game who appeals to them the most, hence why this person was asking about it

Attached: this_guy_gets_it.png (577x751, 626.17K)

Animal Crossing or Three Houses? Which one will be the better experience, if I had one to choose

It was made for the casual audience so that makes sense.

So now that 3H is a huge disappointment, what's next for FE?

FE4 remake, also I wouldn't consider Three Houses a disappointment

>I wouldn't consider Three Houses a disappointment
That's why I included *huge* disappointment

reminder that Edelgard was wrong

Just bought it this week, I remember liking Awakening more. I really don't enjoy the half assed Persona life sim crap, I just want to fight battles.

Then skip the downtime.

Yeah, the real trouble is there's very little cost to customization in the end besides a minor time investment that's usually insignificant.

I don't mind branching promotions like FE8, and I probably wouldn't even mind the amount of flexibility that 3H has, except you waste probably half the time you play in the monastery deciding how to maximize motivations and supports or skills for yourself, which leads to a slow, tedious jigsaw puzzle like situation that don't add much to the game. I think having all the students start as commoners, promote to any of the four basic classes, and then promote only to things that branch from it (IE, Monk can promote to priest or mage, myrmidon can promote to thief or mercenary) would've worked better. You decide a path for your units and skill and promote them accordingly rather than bouncing around to a large array of skills to reclass them on the spot and grind for various abilities.

3H needs a stronger focus on combat and less on the strategic layer because a lot of the game's difficulty is making things work with what's given to you rather than building a designer force.

Veronica is so cute bros...

I want to try 3H sometime, maybe on a good enough sale

Attached: 20200306_081052.gif (640x336, 3.53M)

Most nuFE fans are only interested in making units who could wreck everything and having wifus. Both are fine I guess but support building and class activities are required on the higher difficulties and the normal/hard difficulties dont really pose any challenge.
Linear FEs had better maps since the devs knew almost exactly what kind of units and tools were available for each map so they can build the maps around those things.
But now maps on normal/hard need to account for every player decisions so they feel so boring.

the framerate makes this game legitimately nauseating to play. and the actual combat, when you're blissfully mercifully given any, is fucking boring simple shit

all the characters in 3h are a fucking bore. There isn't a single character as great as Arthur or Jakob in this shit game

customization was a mistake

KOWASHITAI

literally only As Swift as Wind is good. the rest is dubstep wub wub garbage

Dont think it was a mistake exactly, but being able to swap entirely, or to classes outside what you would consider that characters class path, just ends up making them blur together, leaving the ones with really good growths or now personal skills to be the ones standing out, and growths can be fixed by just grinding enough.