80 hour battery life

>80 hour battery life
How did they do it?

Attached: 1200px-Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black.jpg (1200x853, 82.73K)

3DS battery and very few components
The switch pro is rated for half of that because of HD rumble and gyro

It uses a 3DS battery
Meanwhile the Xbone controller still doesn't come with a rechargeable battery

I take it over build in trash dual shocks come with.

Attached: fish dicks.jpg (1000x1000, 140.65K)

It's not really a must have for controllers
Wireless mice, on the other hand, should definitely not do it

40 hours is still great
The XBO controller has fewer features and only gets like 20 hours

>tfw no Matte version of that controller with analog triggers

Would've been perfect

Mine dies as soon as you unplug it ;_;

good thing you can swap the battery

Because it sits there in sleep mode for 80 hours gathering dust. While the owner is playing on a superior system.

It's perfect for PC though

That's what you get for using a wired controller

hows the d-pad on this thing?

>How did they do it?
Because in theory it could do 80 hours but no one really knows for sure because no one played it.

I kek'd.

Anyone that's owned MH3U knows.

I kek'd too.

no bueno

Whooooshhh faggot. Right over your head.

muy bueno

I'm saying you're fucking wrong because 3U was a masterpiece you dense faggot.
>HURR NO GAMES DEAD CONSOLE
Actually die.

>>>Reddit

Attached: 1573159838074.jpg (203x257, 34.4K)

I'm sorry but we don't speak French here. You have to leave.

PSA
IF YOU WANT TO BUY THESE GO BUY THE IKEA LADDA, LITERALY SAME THING WITH A DIFFERENT STICKER FOR MORE THEN HALF THE PRICE

Go back

Attached: 1423466742127.png (334x375, 160.2K)

Keep your spergs in check please.
I don't use plebbit.

>doesn't work as a wii classic controller
why is Nintendo so jewish

NO GAMES. my phone lasts a week too if i dont use it

Attached: 1581187776963.jpg (717x430, 45.51K)

>It isn't that I'm obviously from reddit, there's no way multiple people could notice that

Attached: 1397685088372.jpg (762x668, 78.67K)

Can't be so obvious if I don't use it... but you all seem to be able to recognise someone from there... Could it be because you use it and are projecting?

What's the best rechargeable AA batteries for controllers?

no games.

I fucking love this controller nothing can compare

PC

based

Attached: 1393545240949.png (397x417, 198.8K)

>Capacity up to 2000MaH
lmao that shit doesn't last more than 10 hours of use on an xbox

The Xbox controller has analog triggers, trigger rumble motors, bluetooth, expansion slot for keyboard, microphone etc and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Switch Pro has "HD" rumble and gyro controls.

This. While most games don't make use of analog triggers, it would be nice to have them for the few games that do use them or for emulating systems that use analog triggers. Also the glossy finish is really awful and makes your controller look like shit after using it once.

Should I choose this over a current-gen controller for PC? Heard it doesn't work natively so you have to do all sorts of voodoo to have your system recognize it

I wish I bought more of these, it's really hard to find ones that aren't knockoffs.

Fucking controller knockoffs are the worst.

just wiinusoft or the mayflash adapter

Nincels btfo!

Attached: 1579846569406.jpg (500x500, 41.47K)

If your computer has a bluetooth receiver you can do all the voodoo shit to make it pair to your computer without any extras, or you can just buy one of like 500 dedicated adapters. Mayflash makes a good adapter as always.

switch pro controller def does not last that long

There's no stupid bullshit in it, its just a controller.

Even 20 hours is preferable than the laughable 4-5 hours of the fucking Dualshock 4.

I had to buy a 3 meters USB cable for that piece of shit.

Are you using your controller as prostate vibrator for 10 hours straight?

What's really curious is how the fuck is the PS4 controller so fucking garbage? I still don't understand how you can fuck up THAT bad.

Neat, thanks, if it all works out I'll be saving like $20-$30 compared to the modern options

The switch pro is easier to get working but it isn't really that hard to do with bluetooth

Literally all the PS4 controller needed to be was just the DS3 again but with outward curved triggers so your fingers don't slip off them.

But nooo it needed a fucking touch screen in the middle of it and a battery that can barely power the thing for longer than an hour.

>a 3 meters
Saying "meters" plural isn't correct here. You could say "a cable that is 3 meters long" or "a 3 meter cable"

AA rechargeable batteries ensures longevity

have fun replacing all of those LiNi-based controllers in 10 years.

Attached: 10801900_10203753497734832_2449433513570807645_n.jpg (198x225, 7.16K)

It works without any problem if you buy a Mayflash adapter. I use one for my PC, it works great for the most part.

Although the main issue is probably that the A/B and X/Y are switched compared to the standard 360 layout,meaning some games with button prompts can be confusing. For example, Metal Gear Rising has button prompts where you're supposed to press the Y button. The screen will tell you to hit the top button but you're supposed to hit the left button. You could map the controller inputs so that they line up with the 360 layout, but then you'll actually be pressing the X button instead of the Y button. I suppose you could open up the controller and physically switch the buttons around, but the default Xinput settings maps the A button on the Wii U Pro controller to the A button on a 360 controller, which means you'd still have to remap the inputs.

In 10 years time the sticks will have worn down to the point of uselessness. Controllers lose their precision long before batteries become a concern.

Because the Switch Pro works natively on PC some games are starting to include nintendo button layouts as options. Though that's about as rare as playstation button layouts but it's still neat to see.

the video game wii u pro controller has a battery life of 80 hours because the wii u has no good video games, and thus nobody utilizes the controller enough to actually fully expend its battery power

hold down Start and B for like 10 seconds and it will swap the layout so ABXY=BAYX
you might have to update the adapter's firmware first

analog triggers are a cancerous downgrade only useful for driving a car

The price on nintendo controllers right now is actually justified.
No idea how sonys pad costs anymore than 10 bucks and xb1 20.

what else do you want to use triggers for

My gamecube controllers are still perfect for Smash though