Who are you going to play as in My Heros One Justice 2 the sequel to the original which also releases in a week?

Who are you going to play as in My Heros One Justice 2 the sequel to the original which also releases in a week?

Attached: Mina Cheer.png (1216x1632, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/posts/1941250?q=mikeinel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>acidic pussy
She's shit.

The only MHA babe for me.

Attached: Jiro Deep Dope.png (1202x1630, 269.97K)

Aiba isn't playable

No Tooru, no buy.

Attached: ganbatte_everyone__by_crash_bros_789-d9xw0vs.jpg (600x800, 101.86K)

Faggot

Wow, even on Yas Forums Herocucks are shilling their garbage capeshit manga after getting mogged by KnY lmao
go back, Yas Forumsutist.

Deku's a literal cuck, right?

Why is Mirio the only good character?

And a figurative cuck too

I want to fuck the frog

Attached: JonTron_x_Froppy_01.jpg (1280x1786, 566.88K)

using her quirk she could create the most mind numbing spine tingling lube of all time, you wouldn't last 5 seconds

Attached: 194689412.png (900x1260, 640.77K)

>JonTron_x_Froppy
What the ever-loving fuck?

Mr Hands probably

Cumming is a result of your brainpower and will.

It has nothing to do with physical sensations.

Dekus one of the worst main characters I can think of recently.

>It has nothing to do with physical sensation
Teach me how to cum hands-free desu

Yeah but he watches and enjoys watching Ochaco getting fucked by other guys right?

Hed probably cry and scream like he just hit puberty or something.

Why did the movie suck so god damn badly?

I'd rather have Ochaco sit on my face

Attached: 1524122776272.png (1300x1300, 413.21K)

When's Vigilantes dlc?

Attached: Naruhata_Vigilantes.png (764x1105, 588.95K)

She's in it though.

where? and don't say she's just walking around naked

>What's 2+2? And don't say 4

Attached: 1583200456728.png (410x598, 148.25K)

if I can't see the contour of her body outlined by her clothing, it doesn't count

You can meme all you want, but she's not playable, at the very least.

Attached: toorubounce.webm (1280x720, 518.74K)

How do you even craft a moveset for her

don't ask you'll summon "them"

every does

You don't, just have her be invisible to the enemy while you can see her suit.

Attached: 1583114395629.png (1193x621, 61.64K)

I M A G I N E

Attached: AKOO.jpg (3307x2126, 661.29K)

That artist is so fucking good.

I'm a filthy anime dub secondary so i dont know the plot as far as the latest mango chapters but as far as i can tell what little amount of crushing was only from Ochako to Deku
So if Ochako seems to have chemistry with other characters as well, why would that make Deku the cuck? I'm not even sure Deku regards Ochako any farther than that-cute-girl-over-there
Hell Deku has more chemistry with Tsuyu

I'd say a relatively weak moveset, but because her movements are difficult to see that could balance it out. Of course, I also blame Hori for not giving her move time in the limelight and actually giving her something approaching a moveset, but I think, with some creativity, she could be given a meme moveset, of sorts.

>Anime arena fighter

Bought Jump Force because of Fly. Still on the list of the 3 games I regret ever buying in my life.

YES!!!!!!!!! I would buy actually money for this dlc.

Kek

It is fairly one-sided on her part. There's the rare "I'm talking to/getting a gift from a girl!" moment, but you don't ever really see him thinking about her in a romantic sense. Uraraka, on the other hand, realized she had started to fall for him near the end of season 2, and begins to bottle up her feelings because she thinks they're only getting in the way of her goals and that she'll wait until she thinks she's good enough. Then she begins to see that's not so easy and still has a difficult time in moments of closeness. Ashido quickly picks up that she's interested in someone, and figures out it's Midoriya after seeing that Uraraka keeps a tiny All Might plush in her locker that he gave her as a Christmas gift. They eventually have a cheerful interaction where all the nearby characters, especially Mineta, begin to think they have something between them.

My issue with characterization is that most characters end up becoming one-note characters after a certain point, including Deku. Some of his most likable characteristics are from the early point in the story where he's an awkward high-strung dork with a can-do attitude. Now he's "I will chase my dream of becoming a hero and I must do hero things and I also want to be a hero if you didn't know." Uraraka became "I'm not good enough yet".

>Now he's "I will chase my dream of becoming a hero and I must do hero things and I also want to be a hero if you didn't know."

"I will be a hero autist that longs to be a hero and I must love everything hero related, especially All-Might and I also love everything hero related if you didn't know"

Here you go. A spin on your retarded take to simplify early Deku just like you did with current one.

Why do the gooks always do this? Why wait till the end of the series for the relationship to happen?

Attached: 1524110908362.jpg (1193x834, 263.3K)

How can one girl be so based?

Attached: Pump.gif (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Is there one (1) shounen with consistent (if not necessarily compelling) characterization and/or romantic subplots that develop properly over the course of the show/manga and not like nurutu where all the romance falls out the back end

Attached: 1451302820232.png (324x406, 157.18K)

Goku and Vegeta got married and had some kids, does that count?

One thing i keep wonder is if Mina's appearance has something to do with her acid ability
Like is she supposed to look like one of those acid-squirting ants or something

He always wanted to be a hero, but he's lost the traits that made us want him to be a hero. You can see it as character development that he doesn't tear up at everything anymore and can interact with people normally, but what does that leave him with in terms of personality? I want to see Deku act awkward and flustered around girls, and not just "Her boobs are pressed against me!" that would make most of the male characters blush and nervous. I want to see him interact with bullies at school and make the conscious decision to stand up for himself or whoever's being bullied. I want him to interact with his old class who made fun of him. He's always had the traits of a hero, but I want to see the process where he grows emotionally. He just stopped being overly sensitive as he went through more trials, but I want to see his wimpy personality grow and not just disappear. The mall episode was fun because it was the chance to talk like normal people. His rivalry with Bakugo is interesting because it's about more than just being a hero. It's an old childhood friendship that fell apart.

god dude I just want to suck a brap out of her pooper

Attached: hahahh.jpg (261x261, 12.06K)

Shaman King

>old good, new bad
with all thats happened and is still happening you expect him to stay the same, retarded

No, I expect him to show character growth. It feels more like they're just dropping his "wimpy" character traits and calling that growth.

she's just supposed to look like an alien I think

Fuck it, I don't care if I get banned

Attached: tooru lewd.png (1200x1093, 5.09K)

the girl with blue hair is cute

Reminds me of e621.net/posts/1941250?q=mikeinel
>inb4 e621

Alien Queen mutation, dubs and trips-kun

thats called growing, not caring about old bullies, focusing on whats important now, getting your act together etc. you dont go and just confort people who gave you shit a year back, especially when they arent in your list of people or places you associate with nowadays. do you want him to go back to his old school and just find them? thats advanced autism.

I can't believe she fit her entire fist in there, all the way up to the elbow

Attached: 1567808547439.jpg (1230x933, 262.33K)

tell me the artist before 404

THINK OF THE ADVERTISORS

shadman

yeah it's especially crazy how her asshole managed to not get blown out with that ball up in her too

Attached: whenanonisbased.jpg (820x580, 153K)

>No futas
I'll pass.

No. And the romance in that is pretty shit

>It is fairly one-sided on her part.
Not really. Both of them are just too focused on their goals to pursue love right now so they wind up spilling their spaghetti all over when they get into contact.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-05 Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 216.png (1060x1407, 1.46M)

Jesus, you gotta eat to take a shit like that

>Jump Force
One's Justice was significantly better than that travesty

Attached: Mario.png (282x289, 2.72K)