You may not like it, but this is what peak SHHH-HOO looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak SHHH-HOO looks like.

Attached: pi8hob8zqyi41.jpg (992x541, 103.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uP7_2AVayno
youtube.com/watch?v=-82S4ZN1_bM#t=21m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=N4AfZqb9pxY
youtube.com/watch?v=rBclZrm8KTY&list=PLMBs8mXFq7LALhWvYoylyQqXD4XwleUA_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ITT pics that make u cringe

Cursed shit like this belongs on /x/

Nope. Too inefficient. That space between the farms and town center is just extra time between drop offs that you can't afford.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-02-25 16.10.29.png (1920x1080, 3.76M)

I don't play AoE and I don't understand what's wrong with this image. Looks pretty efficient to me

stop

There's a 1 tile gap between the Town Center and the Farms, meaning the Villager take more time walking between the Farms and the Town Center.
It is inefficient because you could make the Farms closer.

>plays Khmer

What drop off?

The better way involves mills and a "pinwheel" farm layout

I'm more triggered by the fact that you made a dozen farms around your town center before making a single one next to your mill

Playing Starcraft in Age of Empires. Meta/10.

The Town Center is not a Khmer Town Center.
It's an East Asian Town Center.
Not a South East Asian Town center.

Am I retarded / missing something? How would they all fit if they were all 1 tile closer? It seems you'd only be able to move 4 of the 12 farms closer.

Attached: huh.png (981x539, 1.28M)

with that many farms it's not really possible
if you're autistic about farms, follow this
youtube.com/watch?v=uP7_2AVayno

>no mention of irrelevant trees being cut

double cursed

Attached: OP is.....jpg (992x541, 195.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-82S4ZN1_bM#t=21m25s
lol

>It seems you'd only be able to move 4 of the 12 farms closer.
Do you think that would be less or more efficient than moving none of them forward?

check the wood line at 49 mins

no this is

pinwheel design

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1920x1080, 3.83M)

Nice farms, T90. ;^)

AYOOOOOOOOOYOYOOOOOO

Attached: 34583456465.png (200x200, 32.49K)

oy vey goyim

fuck of with those +6 range priests Egypt

efficient Teutonic design

Attached: comic301[1].png (650x1008, 333.41K)

More efficient. Right? What the fuck?

LOL

that image was proven fake years and years ago quit posting it

what?

lol

is there a game more pleasant to the eyes? if you stick with aoe 2 for some time and switch to sc2 you'll notice how dark sc2 is and appreciate aoe2 more

for me it's Settlers 2, less stressful than age too

Attached: settlers 2.jpg (802x603, 336.67K)

do you mean stressful due to the multiplayer? ladder fear... gotta overcome it m8. just press the button

Nope. It truly is timeless art.

jesus talk about inefficient farm placement

the gameplay in general, against AI too, there's always something going on, something getting attacked, some resource being depleted rapidly - I know it's managable, but I compared it to Settlers 2, which is like drinking a warm beverage under a blanket while it snows outside.

Settlers 2 blows chunks though. Typical eurojank.

What's the difference between Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition and HD edition?

youtube.com/watch?v=N4AfZqb9pxY

More like drinking hot piss in a g*rman

>UHH THESE GUYS AREN'T VERY GOOD AT THIS GAME LOL DON'T THEY KNOW THE WHOLE META????
cringe

HD is basically just a rerelease of the original game with a slight increase in resolution, Steam servers for multiplayer, and a couple new expansions that were sold as DLC. Definitive includes all of those plus some new expansions, is a full remake on a new engine with modern graphics, and has full matchmaking.

grow up.

It's even funnier in Dota.
youtube.com/watch?v=rBclZrm8KTY&list=PLMBs8mXFq7LALhWvYoylyQqXD4XwleUA_
Tales from the Trench is absolutely kino, shame that the game died after 7.00.

Frostpunk is cool.

Village should've invented the loom first

>Definitive edition literally dies if i run it on my hard drive
every fucking game needs a fucking SSD now
god fucking damnit

This is technically wrong though
The single villager being attacked would attack back, but everyone else would act like nothing's happening.

>1999 game
what boomer shit is this?

That shit's even more unfunny
>let's add a comment track over a game where people are obviously shit at it, isn't that hilarious
I enjoy stupid misplays as much as anyone else but this is like being a commentator for some sort of event where only retards can participate while being "ironic" about them being pro athletes.

Age of Empires 2. A cool RTS tons of single player content and a welcoming community. The new Definitive Edition release blows the fuck out of what Blizzard did with Warcraft 3. The visual update is faithful to the original's aesthetic and looks great in 4K resolution and it has tons of QoL updates that make it more approachable than ever. You should check it out, friend.

>being a commentator for some sort of event where only retards can participate while being "ironic" about them being pro athletes.
Sounds very hilarious to me, pal.

what was the purge casts a pub game where bloodseeker kept using bloodrage to kill lone druid's eagles

>no workshop support
fucking why
other than that DE is great. but that one thing pisses me off more than it should

I was trying to bait I'm not serious, AoE 2 is one of my favorite RTS, even though I prefer the original game.

Mods are built in to the game itself, doesn't need it.

The built-in browser sucks a lot more than the workshop. It doesn't automatically show preview pictures, it's tougher to browse, tags don't work very well and there are no collections, and you only have a tiny bit of space to write a description for your mod before you have to click more info and open the age of empires website. It's a bunch of little things but it drags down the experience, and it's made worse by the fact that AoE2HD had workshop support and it worked great.

workshop is a step backwards from aoe2 modding

I have never lured a boar

Attached: 1583022500060.jpg (1600x1200, 224.34K)

Bump