What are the pros and cons to living in an ethnically homogeneous society?

What are the pros and cons to living in an ethnically homogeneous society?

What are the pros and cons to living in an ethnically diverse society?

Which is objectively better?

Attached: fraulein2.webm (576x1024, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/24/aristotle-on-immigration-diversity-and-democracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pro: don't have to deal with pic related

Attached: file.png (539x960, 764.39K)

Pros of ethnically homogeneous society:
>you won't get raped by a pack of niggers
Cons of ethnically homogeneous society:
>op won't get raped by a pack of niggers

in a diverse socciety.

It naturally turns to a de facto Caste Society.
certain Ethnic Tribes ocupy the top.

it is a meme that people think there is social mobility.
Because there is non.
You would of have it anyways in a Homogenuis Society.

cons is you have to share a whole society with a bunch of lame white men

More prone to a singularity mindset limited freedom of thought. Prone to a vain and selfish dictatorship such as in China and Russia. Economic hardship as nationalism and ethnic pride closes borders. Eventual decline of technology and the rise of genetic disorders from marrying within a limited gene pool such as seen with the Amish community. Etc

1. Peace, unity, fellowship.
2. Nothing.

Homogenous society obviously.

See my country as an example before and aftter homogenoity.

Attached: Workersunite.png (750x536, 443.64K)

Pro: You don't have to deal with niggers or jews

Con: You risk becoming a bunch of inbreds due to lack of genetic diversity

Attached: inbred.jpg (511x630, 106.57K)

Ethnic homogenity is a wrong measurement. You should focus in the individual's values and value creation capabilities. For example dont let immigrants in under 100 IQ and without the ability of self sustaining.

Attached: 1578510301904.jpg (590x637, 98.6K)

Attached: 1504569297650.png (539x648, 400.99K)

Pros
>Everyone looks like you
Cons
>None of the underlying problems are fixed

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/24/aristotle-on-immigration-diversity-and-democracy/

>Heterogeneity of stocks may lead to faction – at any rate until they have had time to assimilate. A city cannot be constituted from any chance collection of people, or in any chance period of time. Most of the cities which have admitted settlers, either at the time of their foundation or later, have been troubled by faction. For example, the Achaeans joined with settlers from Troezen in founding Sybaris, but expelled them when their own numbers increased; and this involved their city in a curse. At Thurii the Sybarites quarreled with the other settlers who had joined them in its colonization; they demanded special privileges, on the ground that they were the owners of the territory, and were driven out of the colony. At Byzantium the later settlers were detected in a conspiracy against the original colonists, and were expelled by force; and a similar expulsion befell the exiles from Chios who were admitted to Antissa by the original colonists. At Zancle, on the other hand, the original colonists were themselves expelled by the Samians whom they admitted. At Apollonia, on the Black Sea, factional conflict was caused by the introduction of new settlers; at Syracuse the conferring of civic rights on aliens and mercenaries, at the end of the period of the tyrants, led to sedition and civil war; and at Amphipolis the original citizens, after admitting Chalcidian colonists, were nearly all expelled by the colonists they had admitted.

People already knew homogeneity was better 2000+ years ago.

Con: you realize your unhappiness is not rooted in your societal problems, as you are still a khv and a pathetic NEET in the ethnostate.

Take a wild guess

Attached: 1539935966267.png (1024x552, 400.07K)

>muh civic nationalism
Yeah keep repeating the same failed experiment over and over again you brainlet
Keep banging your head against the wall

Oh no. What is going on?

As I see most western nations are letting in every kind of garbage people from around the world. So what I am saying is not really happening anywhere. And there are also other problems above this. Foreaxample welfare and government social programs are the breeding grounds of parasites. So just by immigration policies you cant solve the major problems.

Attached: 1580929037606.png (640x719, 46.11K)

whom is she? 10/10

>Since almost all Amish descend from about 500 18th-century founders, genetic disorders that come out due to inbreeding exist in more isolated districts (an example of the founder effect)
I'm pretty sure there are couple more than 500 people of each ethnicity in the world

God she’s thick

>limited freedom of thought
Bullfuckingshit. China and Russia are dictatorships because their stock is of inferior genetics. A white country wouldn't have this problem. We INVENTED freedom of thought.

ok this is based

>the rise of genetic disorders from marrying within a limited gene pool such as seen with the Amish
You fucking mongoloid. A white country with millions of people obviously wouldn't have that problem. God how fucking stupid are you?

>You risk becoming a bunch of inbreds due to lack of genetic diversity
All these fucking teenage mongoloids who don't understand that if you have TENS OF MILLIONS of people there's no risk of inbreeding and lack of genetic diversity...

Hot but somehow looks like a tranny, is my hunch correct?

Swissbro, would you consider your country to be ethnically diverse?

No, she's a legitimate girl, but she's a nigger music listening thot. If she had half a brain and were politically leaning to the right she would be queen of this country.

itssssmariiii from tiktok

10/10 looks, 0/10 brain. Most of her videos are of her lip syncing to nigger music.

the desire to reeducate her is overwhelming

I can't really say I've seen any benefit from the giant increase in brown people I've seen over my lifetime.

Likely she has been brainwashed with degenerate kike garbage from a young age and doesn't know any difference. I see so many young white people out there living under the boot of the jew without even knowing it and I wish we could get them all on board with us. They'd be living better lives instantly.

>What are the pros and cons to living in an ethnically diverse society?
hot latinas

you mean like your family, moshe?

No niggers. Duh