Armed Citizens STORM MICHIGAN CAPITOL, Invade Congressional Offices (POLICE STAND DOWN)

DEVELOPING: Thousands of angry, armed rioters blew through securityearly Friday morning at the Michigan Capitol Building in Lansig to find themselves face-to-face with a large police prescence. Many of the disgruntled citizens were armed but not wearing any face masks or PPE as a form of protest against the tyrannical policies instituted by the Communist governor Gretchen (((Whitmer))), who after the noted events declared a State of Emergency in an effort to consolidate her power and save face. Post links and Twitter content below:

WATCH: youtu.be/kncpglmZnnQ

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496514
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hundreds-protest-michigan-lawmakers-consider-extending-governors-emergency-powers-n1196886
thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/black-people-get-executed-police-just-existing-unhinged-democrat-rashida-tlaib-attacks-police-white-people-carry-guns-lansing/

Attached: mi.png (2516x1208, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/hundreds-protesters-many-armed-enter-michigan-capitol-police-block-doors-house-chamber-video/
youtu.be/kncpglmZnnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based burgers

Attached: riddle me this Tone12.jpg (650x445, 128.16K)

BUMP IMPORTANT THREAD

How incompetent does a governor have to be to piss off their constituents this much?

THIS IS HOW YOU LOBBY
THIS IS THE CITIZEN'S VOICE
FUCK JANNIES

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/hundreds-protesters-many-armed-enter-michigan-capitol-police-block-doors-house-chamber-video/

this is a powerful video.
youtu.be/kncpglmZnnQ

No...it isn't. It's a fucking nothing burger circle jerk that will amount to nothing. Just like last time these LARpers will sport there toys all geared out like the homos they are and do NOTHING. They won't fire a single shot, instead they will comply like the negrified zog mutts that they are and huddle behind a fence like the obedient little slaves they are.

their*

Based AF god speed burgers.

this NEEDS to go viral.
youtu.be/kncpglmZnnQ

Attached: EW3ZxHRU8AcnTko.jpg (2048x1606, 417.19K)

>Communist governor Gretchen (((Whitmer)))
Why do americans equate communist with "things I don't like"? Also nice job on ensuring Dumpf doesn't get reelected, fucking grug-brained conservashits.

THEY ARE SCARED OF THIS
youtu.be/kncpglmZnnQ

Attached: EW4FPSKXgAAJaSN.jpg (3796x2530, 919.82K)

bait.

You just know 90% of them would say israel is our greatest ally

Does anyone know how this ended yesterday?

He's right, lolbertardian

>ancap dumpf supporter
fascinating

There is nothing conservative about conservatism. Nothing but jew worship and muh stock market, that's "conservatism" in a nutshell for you.

Make politicians scared again

Attached: 1568603887855.gif (480x270, 968.53K)

based Michigan
fuck lockdown trannies
with freedom bullets

bump

Attached: Bump-sign-832x560.jpg (832x560, 118.9K)

I hope Governor Cunt doesn’t get Benghazi’d

The chad armed rioters vs. the virgin expelled Jews

I actually heard a faggot saying he wished the cops would have started shooting the protestors. How the fuck does one arrive at that mentality? This is America. We're finally getting back to our roots.

Attached: 1561376453616.jpg (1024x768, 211.14K)

No one is scared you anime loving weirdo. Those police officers are internally laughing their asses off. They know those wannabe rambos won't do a fucking thing. Subservient golem lol

I went to the one yesterday, these people are being paid by someone for sure. At least half the people I talked to had no idea what they were doing and were just yelling the same rehearsed lines over and over.

You are right you know

Attached: 1584843294775m.jpg (1017x1024, 146.94K)

why didnt you conservashit dumb fucks get this angry over the patriot act?

Literally anybody could storm the capital building while armed. Literally anybody
Literally

Indeed. It's nothing but a scam and needs to be destroyed.

proof please

Does Israel have a neclear arsenal?

THIS is the most conservative Michigan's been in a LONG time!

Come at me faggot I fucking dare you
Oh wait you wont you'll hide behind daddy government and the juiced up faggot pigs instead of being a man.

Attached: Cop laughs at dead nigger in Alabama, 1935 colorized.jpg (804x536, 106.66K)

They deserve it for endangering everyone around them

This

Literally anybody could storm the capital building while armed

Literally anybody

Literally

Literally

I thought it was metaphorically anybody?

Attached: 1573954726176.jpg (300x379, 15.35K)

Some of us were children dipshit
this is the fault of the boomers and gen x

Or when our jobs were outsourced, or when they pass amnesty, or... there's plenty of other other nation wrecking shit our zog does that these people don't protest. I think some non-essential business is just paying these retards as a last ditch effort to save their shekels.

Based

Attached: 1578054804131-pol.jpg (470x358, 82.54K)

Attached: 1581232815772.png (398x376, 192.58K)

nice photoshop

Literally anybody

Literally

>why didnt you conservashit dumb fucks get this angry over the patriot act?

Because it was shit republicans doing it. I guarantee if Whitmer had an R by her name, the michigan republicans would be perfectly content with everything going on.

t. corrupt politician
enjoy the rope

Good
if they open fire on citizens then this country is done for

>neclear
*nuculer

They do indeed have nukes.

Yet they accomplished nothing. The motion was still passed

Bruh... that's the card detectives gives you to "call if you remember anything"

We have an agreement with the Denver Protective Police Association (aka the union) if protestors are heavily armed we refuse to do anti-riot services, not even SWAT will get involved. The governor would need to literally deploy the national guard.

Attached: 20200501_095748.jpg (1600x776, 683.66K)

>Walk nicely
>>Storm
>Go where they are legally allowed to be
>>Invade
>Break no laws
>>OMG why aren't the police doing anything

I made a typo. You're just retarded.
*nuclear

Easy

whats that from?

Unfortunately you are right. This is slightly more brazen but still on par with VA because guns are allowed in Michigan government buildings... So no one is really putting their neck too far out.

Shut the fuck up you complacent faggot. Just sit there continuing to be a fat fucking loser.

The deleted image
Get him boys

Attached: 1588341498166m.jpg (1024x497, 63.98K)

>Literally
Literally

I forgot the name
reverse image search should do the job

That's exactly my point, but the MIGAtard that made this thread will have you believe "it's happening" and were having a civil war lol. Do you see why no one takes these threads seriously anymore? The whole movement is a fucking joke, people are blackpilled as fuck and no one gives a shit anymore. If this situation ends like VA (it will) then I guarantee you what little "energy" you had left in your movement is going to evaporate over night.

Sauce on that for literally everyone else

Literally

thanks bro

Refuse Fascism is doing a counterprotest today in support of Whitmer (RF spokesman Chantelle Hershberger pictured here)

It's an impressive lack of self-awareness, isn't it?

>REFUSE FASCISM BY DOING WHAT THE GOVERNOR COMMANDS YOU TO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105.18K)

Because 9/11 overrode the mental faculties of EVERYONE. No one got angry over it until a few years later.

Literally anybody

Glow harder, till you're shitting in your glowie pants faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1585950330966.jpg (640x888, 67.96K)

>lol weekend warriors XD
>you guys never do anything
>government will just drone you lmao
>haha see? that protest did nothing that one time
*you are here*
>HOW COULD YOU CUFF THAT GOVERNOR!?!?! THIS IS TERRORISM!!!1
>HOW COULD YOU RUN THOSE POOR JEWS OUT OF YOUR TOWN!? IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!!!
Gradually...

Attached: 1401143564133.jpg (376x275, 20.06K)

They should protest BY OPENING THEIR BUSINESSES.
This stuff is for maroons.
Don't beg them to let you.
JUST DO IT.