Have sex incel

>Have sex incel

I would but you literally brainwashed and socially engineered all the women to be against me and only me just for existing because of my genes and ancestry and throw themselves at Chad all while pretending we live in a "meritocracy".

Attached: brainwashing.gif (634x769, 255.21K)

>IT'S LITERALLY EVERYBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at what you just typed out and tell me any woman would want to be with that.

You're not entirely wrong, we should have killed off the jews a long time ago.

yes this society is complete trash and most the people are completely brainwashed. we live in an inverted world, where good is evil and evil, good

This. Yikes

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Just add it next to Chad's picture and suddenly it's okay.

Attached: chad8.jpg (640x626, 73.66K)

You're being told to rape women.

Imagine being this much of a pussy. And yes we do live in a meritocracy. Chad has merits. You do not.

Chad works out every day
Chad is healthy
Chad only drinks socially
Chad has a good job
Chad dresses nice
Chad makes an effort to be likable
Chad is confident and doesn't expect women to fall in his lap.

Pathetic, whiny behavior is what drives people away from you, not any horrific physical deformity.

Attached: nogwashing.jpg (1582x1627, 602.61K)

Chad is a lazy faggot who gets everything handed to him just for existing and getting out of bed. He has never put in a single day of hard work. He doesn't know what it's like to struggle. Women have loved him since he's been in kindergarten.

Attached: scruffy-sunday.jpg (640x427, 61.71K)

You think girls sit around thinking "Gee I wonder if he whines on the Internet in his spare time?" Yeah right girls don't care. There are no auras, chakras, energy, vibes, or any of that stuff. It all comes down to your face. It's racism basically. Racism masquerading as spiritualism and meritocracy.

Attached: just have confidence.png (450x325, 268.86K)

I never had a chance in the first place, but this universe, where I became a harmless video game obsessed autist is one of the better ones. I could have been a drug addict like my parents.

>No, you stop having premarital sex you degenerate

I'm saying you have a terrible personality and seem pretty stupid on top of that. I'm not insulting you for no reason, I'm explaining why you're so confused and angry.

>"Chad is a lazy faggot who gets everything handed to him just for existing and getting out of bed"

Prove it. Chad goes to the gym everyday, plays sports, goes to class, goes to work, makes time for friends and family. How is that lazy?

>"He has never put in a single day of hard work"

Really? How much can you bench press? How fast can you run? What is current job position and pay rate? How many girls have you been with? How many friends do you have?

"He doesn't know what it's like to struggle. Women have loved him since he's been in kindergarten."

Again, prove it with evidence. If you think being Chad is so easy, then why don't you do it yourself you whiny bitch?

This, but then the core issues still apply

Of which can be overcome by status. If you have to work harder because people don't give you power easily, then you are forced to have substance to gain that power. There's your true meritocracy.

Attached: 1585766374255.jpg (635x635, 38.82K)

>Yeah right girls don't care.

Exactly, that's why at least men should. Virtually all the emotional support and human empathy I've experience has been 90% from other men, from my father, friends, teachers, etc. But most of the true malice I've had directed at me, like the real "you're life doesn't matter to me" contempt that only the unfeeling posses, that's come from females. It's just a fact.

Just like it's also a fact that crying about it is extremely bad optics. Yeah it repulses women, because women see weakness, not a human being. We can see someone else facing the same kind of human struggle.

It's a damn shame men stopped empathizing with each other and cooperating the way we used to

Attached: mantear.gif (640x360, 1.43M)

This. Chad could easily have become a lazy, self-indulgent failure from lack of trying instead. Nobody wants pic related. Making it look easy is part of the Chad charm, only faggots and women think it actually IS easy. Success takes balls and effort for everyone, even if some do have advantages over others.

Attached: 1e27bc8ffcef5fde68774b620ebe651f5724f737.jpg (600x300, 45.68K)

Stick in there frens. I made it, you will too. These fags dont understand that most of you have done everything you can and will just dismiss your arguments by saying "ITS JUST YOUR PERSONALITY BRO".

I don't want to play this game any more bros, I want to play a simpler one without hundreds of variables to constantly micro manage, every second, one with a proper storyline and without all these tedious side quests

Attached: 1520138979716.png (720x420, 472.29K)

Life really is just a shitty, tedious MMORPG.

Attached: 1588315720204.jpg (1024x1024, 269.85K)

>I would but you literally brainwashed and socially engineered all the women to be against me and only me just for existing because of my genes and ancestry and throw themselves at Chad
First of all, it's not some kind of propaganda that brainwashed women to look for best genes, it's nature my friend. All social engineering so far is about allowing at least some men belonging to the bottom 80% to breed.

>all while pretending we live in a "meritocracy".
The Chad has best genes, at least better than yours so this is exactly meritocracy.

ive been told many times by many different women they think im attractive indirectly but they immediately lost interest when they found out i lived with my mom still, i 100% blame social engineering for that and yes i have a job

I've realized that confidence and personality cannot overcome looks. I am 6'5" and in good shape, but I'm just kinda ugly and homely looking. I go after beautiful women, actual 10's, and I am able to make them giggle and I can have serious conversations with them where as I feel if I was an ugly weird creep with a beta personality they wouldn't even give me the time of day. I think that money/status + my personality would overcome that, or maybe money/status alone.

But you're absolutely right, if you're not attractive in the face you're mostly screwed and have to settle for ugly / fat girls. No amount of humour or charm will overcome that, I've tried brehs.

Don’t have sex until you’re married, faggot.

>tfw 32yo kissless touchless virgin NEET hikki

When will it be my turn to have sex?
Is sex even real? From my point of view it could be one giant hoax.

Attached: CFC32403-7E7D-4C9F-9C8A-4767A72ECB65.jpg (634x355, 21.08K)

Imagine a thread complaining about brainwashing while insanely brainwashed
Imagine caring about getting laid
Imagine natsoc and complaining about genetic unfairness

I kant

This