Corona in africa and india

what's going on in retarded over crowded countries? Africa has rampant AIDS because they fucking rape children because they think that will cure it. They still have witch doctors. Are you telling me that they are good little boys and girls and they are quarantining? Why aren't we hearing about millions dead in these countries?

Attached: 1579353243856.jpg (634x747, 77.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FC8IPhJr1EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder for the mentally handicapped

Attached: are you kiddin me Tone2.jpg (505x629, 82.37K)

daily reminder your memes fucking suck

Is that a Spanish or Portuguese girl?

checked

Attached: npc nigger2.jpg (564x461, 85.93K)

Corona only kills you in very rare cases, unless you have a comorbidity like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, in which case it jumps to a 50/50 proposition. People in Africa/India are dead long before they get old and fat enough for this, so CV will probably do fuck all there. Maybe a couple of hundred thousand tops.

The economic collapse of the West will cause more deaths as there won't be any aid for a long time.

it's a fucking nigger my brother

You can't have people dying of COVID when you don't test.

She looks Portuguese like my gf

These pedophiles operate everywhere even in ECELEB communities
>catboykami
Nick Fuentes BEST FRIENDS and long time sexual partner has been CAUGHT red handed sexually grooming 8 year olds to 14 year olds on a site called OMEGLE.. He even does it live on air on YouTube, making money off abusing kids for content...

youtu.be/FC8IPhJr1EE

Expose this devilish scumbag and NICK FUENTES MUST ADDRESS THIS !!!

>ironically asking kids for feet pics
Catboys are true FAGGOTS and pedos ...

Attached: 1588198801542.jpg (800x530, 322.03K)

that's an itlian-american teenager.
she's the pewdiepie of tiktok

Today we entered level 4 lockdown, although its mandatory to wear a mask outside, alot of businesses have re-opened.

On the lazy southern coast where i live nothing has changed, places never closed. the roads are still busy. people are still at the beach. takeaways are still delievering.

Moar

The flu pales in comparison to the biological horrors street shitters have to face. It gets out competed.

how many followers does she have on instragram my brother

She doesn't use instagram she's a doctor

do you shoot cum tributes on her degree certificate my brother

No she prefers them on her face or poosy

>They still have witch doctors
and so people aren't dying of corona, they are dying because a witch used bad juju to put a curse on them.

psyop

Most shithole countries are super young and the young are barely affected by covid 19. If you got any comorbidities kill you long before covid gets to you if left untreated.

Also, they are too poor/too dumb to test. The whole of India managed to do 900k tests overall till now. Nigeria 15k for 200m people.

In the end, people drop dead in those places all the time and nobody cares. Why would they now?

Attached: 1568183956783.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Makes you wonder how Nigeria got that many people. Fastest growing country in Africa.

>Africa has rampant AIDS
Their population has continued to explode despite the supposed aids crisis. Maybe they were attributing all their pneumonia deaths to aids to get some vague numbers

Attached: MByLWdFcbPjUP4SFNkFQhfutD.png (760x749, 485.17K)

By having like 8 kids, of which usually 6 died until we gave them food and medicine, so only 2 die nowadays.

You really think having 3 kids dead out of 8 would bother them all that much? It's still better than before.

> slightly worst flu shows up
> only boomers and sick people die of it
> media creates paranoic fear in the population
> scared populations let politicians strip them of their basic rights and freedoms
> people would do anything jew doctors and virologist say to avoid infection
> governments are creating apps to track people for their (((health security)))
> governments already talking of mandatory vaccines
> people are so scared and paranoid that don't give a fuck about having a vaccine or being tracked costantly, they just want this to end
> shithole countries with no value for globohomo seems untouched by the virus

Really makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_20200501_152301.jpg (1080x950, 225.24K)

Based

And stripping of rights they sure did...All shops are closed and it's my day 3 without a working water filtration system which I've already bodge repaired earlier tin march to get it working

Attached: 1575121706526.jpg (1127x889, 377.22K)

didn't you hear, heat kills the virus

Attached: dibyasha das.jpg (1080x1350, 136.59K)

Attached: npc nigger7.jpg (600x619, 73.14K)

Lol...lick a feverish patient...let's see how well the "heat" works.

>can't test for coronavirus because they'retoo poor
>get to state that their confirmed cases are low because they genuinely don't have the capacity to test
just wait in a few months when they're freaking out over why their was a spike in their mortality rate per month

Based...
But do know...the deaths so far is little cause we don't have any rights to go outside (except for food, medicines and banks so far...it'll change, starting on 3rd...let's see what happens after that

Attached: 1585726594466.png (683x449, 22.96K)