HAPPENING! Meat Production to be Stop. Alternative Meat on Rise

Bid farewell to your favorite steaks and links user. We’re entering a meatless eating lifestyle

ITS OVER!

Attached: 1D6F7153-4350-4975-A20B-D94434D21D2A.jpg (1536x1985, 593.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11197958/Rationing-in-World-War-2-increased-intelligence-of-Britons.html
bbc.co.uk/teach/rationing-could-the-ww2-diet-make-you-healthier/zjrmkmn
laterlife.com/features/why-were-people-healthier-during-ww2.htm
youtu.be/MGtDj8drWvE
youtu.be/t2s8fpyb3LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up fags I don't want tits.

I'm not gonna eat your pile of shit burgers even if I can't get real meat

>Of course I only buy my meat and dairy products from local farms, how did you know?

Attached: 1578199268058.jpg (915x1056, 379.93K)

Veganism makes you bald.

Welp, time to buy some cows.

EAT THE BUGS

Attached: 42AF7E1C-9D8F-49EA-8FFF-00A736B5D8C9.gif (480x319, 1.09M)

Unironically how do you do this. I've visited farm shops before but they just sell wine and veggies and yogurt and shit (all in pl*stic)

It's short term and reducing your meat consumption is actually healthy. You don't have to totally cut it out.

In fact Britain was far healthier during the WW2 rationing era than before or after.

I've heard this parroted as fact before, i for one feel like twice the human with a diet high in meat

Don't go to a shit women friendly farm shop that has icecream as its biggest seller. You need to find a farm that does meat and find their shop which might be in a nearby town rather than at the farm itself.

But fake meat takes far more resources per calorie to manufacture than real meat AND tastes shit.

Farmers market bud. If your faggot country hasn’t banned them. Also if you know of a local meat store they most of time A. Are the farmers or B. Related to one and another extension of their business. So you go there and ask how much for a half cow or full.
Buy a huge freezer as well, eggs are easy. Most homestead have more than can deal with. Offer to buy at lowest market cost and offer to help gathering eggs. Milk is very tricky so don’t know.

The point is to get you on soi products

This it's cheaper and higher quality then supermarket meats

Ever heard of a butcher?

Can't really help you that much but searching any variation of grass fed/free range meat into google maps will generally bring you up a pretty good list of farms that sell directly. Might just be you live in a bad area for finding it though.

No it won't

You need a lisence to mutt

It's been researched rather well.
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11197958/Rationing-in-World-War-2-increased-intelligence-of-Britons.html
bbc.co.uk/teach/rationing-could-the-ww2-diet-make-you-healthier/zjrmkmn
laterlife.com/features/why-were-people-healthier-during-ww2.htm

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS, goyim

I'm on Keto but evidence of this?

Not bugs as everyone will say in the thread. China will already have the solution in 5 years because of Covid.

Two words: Long Pig.

Attached: TheCitycolouredcopy.jpg (800x1293, 536.35K)

THIS IS BEING SLID
THIS IS BEING SLID
THIS IS BEING SLID

IVANKA WAS SCOUTING KIDS FOR EPSTEIN

youtu.be/MGtDj8drWvE [Open] [Open] [Open]

Type "veganism makes you bald" into google. Even women go bald.

How is your food production so shit it actually collapses and is allowed to do so?

um, violence solves all problems, killing doesn't make one a murderer, rape is fine to increase birth rates, everything is about family, tribe, race and this world is nothing more than one big race war

Transmet was the best.

Attached: 1428280760045.jpg (613x600, 164.15K)

>Thinking your pretend meat made from factories is somehow exempt from shutdowns
The suppliers who didn't fall for the JIT supply chain meme will flourish. The ones clever enough to have kept their old freezer space will also flourish.

I thought Trump applied some good old fascism and executive ordered them to operate.

Are you telling me they are still going to bury hogs and raise prices? I'll tell you what happens next: Trump asks for some enforcement volunteers

Yes it was.

Attached: Transmet20-p15.jpg (780x1222, 206.19K)

youtu.be/t2s8fpyb3LQ

this week I've bought 40 lbs of pork loins, 35 lbs of ground beef and 20 lbs of chicken breasts. in total I have at least 200lbs of meat in one freezer alone.

What would dolphin tendies taste like?

Attached: 1549741176837.jpg (373x444, 80.26K)

Fishy.

Aye it was lads. Rather prophetic at times too. Joe Biden the Smiler, Zognald Trump as the Nixon like beast from (((The City))). I try to read it all at least every couple months.

Attached: IMG_20200501_085733__01.jpg (3456x4026, 3.7M)

>be a vegancuck
>health is ruined by unnatural diet that will literally kill you if you wont take 100 different big pharma supplements and vitamins
>no immune system because you're emaciated bloated wreck with a mind fog and no energy
>meat virus makes you lose your mcjob
>no money on exotic fruit or supplements
>no money to pay overpriced rent
>get sick be a meat chadvirus because no immune system
>barely survive even though at your age you shouldn't even have symptoms
>got evicted while in a hospital
>has to live on the streets and hunt ruts for food
>first time in your life actually feel normal and healthy because you eat rat meat
>get raped by an aids nigger while sleeping in an alley
>get bubonic plague from rat bites
>die

Attached: 1560338123025.png (470x470, 412.21K)

I get mine from the local artisan butcher

shut up fag
i can hunt all the meat i need

>veganism slowly kills you
ftfy