UNpopular opinions thread:

I'll start: There is nothing wrong with hitting/beating women.

Attached: 1586252379350.gif (554x400, 44.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MGtDj8drWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1588082397250.jpg (807x1024, 83.78K)

(you) faggIT

I'll continue: There is nothing wrong with laughing at misogynistic babbys that post pictures of gay frogs all day on a Mongolian Hat Weaving forum.

op is not gay

Most women are shit, yes. But most men are shit too. For every moderate, responsible wife beater there would be dozens of junkies and deadbeats using their spouse's face to practice their left hook. Not a worthwhile tradeoff.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (311x311, 31.6K)

Please refer to

Thhhh. Thhhh. You mean beating it in her pooper! Ngggggg! YOU’RE FAWKING KILLING IT CHIPPER!

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 9.68K)

Being wealthy is basically immoral.

explain

I think it's self-explanatory.
If you're rich, you're a bad person. Every dollar you hoard is a dollar that doesn't go toward improving the lives of others.

>it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

I have another one: There is nothing wrong with continuing to laugh at sad little retards that think anybody who hurts their precious fee fees is a roasty/kike/nigger.

Attached: 1585110867054.jpg (246x246, 19.26K)

Did you dilate yet?

THIS IS BEING SLID
THIS IS BEING SLID
THIS IS BEING SLID

IVANKA WAS SCOUTING KIDS FOR EPSTEIN

youtu.be/MGtDj8drWvE [Open] [Open]

DOWNLOAD AND SHARE

>If you're rich, you're a bad person. Every dollar you hoard is a dollar that doesn't go toward improving the lives of others.
Shouldn't it be the obligation of the individual to improve their own lives?

suck my dick, retard, not bumping your shitty thread anymore

One more for ya: There is nothing whatsoever wrong with feeling no pity at all for the sad, pathetic retards that so desperately need interaction with a female that they are willing to imagine that the person insulting them for being an abject moron is a woman. Because a man would never say something so mean to you, right?

You are fucking retarded and are taking it out of context. First off:
>Implying networth is liquidable assets
My net worth is 2 million. That doesn't mean I just have 2 million in cash lying around. I have 2 million worth of assets you kike. But you know this, you're just trying to get the commies here to sympathize... Or VPN. Also take that quote out of context like you did and it makes no sense.

Jesus said that to a rich guy he told to sell his possessions if he wants to go to heaven. The rich guy didn't because he did not have faith.

I know what you're saying, that is why I'm asking if you dilated yet?

i wanna call you a kike cuz muh ebin Yas Forums memes but you this is the biggest truth I've read in here.

Money corrupts people. And they don't even know the harm they are doing to others by hoarding all that money.

usually wealth comes at the expense of something or others

You cannot dilate a penis, user. Please tell me you understand this and have not attempted this procedure. Surely nobody is that stupid?

>Money corrupts people. And they don't even know the harm they are doing to others by hoarding all that money.
The people corrupted by money where already corrupt, money just enabled them.

Jewesses are the most beautiful women.

Attached: 65110934_1559165737547639_7002767828161623618_n.jpg (1080x1350, 169.91K)

Would you like someone beating your mother?

But you don't have a penis, you have a gaping, festering wound that you call a "vagina".

Its pathetically how /pol will obsess over random thots

Illiterate too? Life's gonna be rough, pal.

Mostly see americunts doing this.
Talked to an american chick before, she says euros are calmer than americlaps. Said you cunts are focused on sex too much and its creepy.

um, violence solves all problems, killing doesn't make one a murderer, rape is fine to increase birth rates, everything is about family, tribe, race and this world is nothing more than one big race warr