Nier Automata is leftist propaganda

As a father of two healthy young boys, I try to be active in the games my children play. My 9 year old son Dave had been talking to me about how cool it would have been if he was born a girl. I told him these thoughts were wrong and bad against God. I noticed he was playing a game with a girl main character but thought nothing of it.

Then I booted up the game one day. The girl you play is, is some kind of robot. She is...attractive, to say the least. You can see your character perform all sorts of lewd scenarios where her ass is fully visible. Which got me thinking. What if I was a girl? Even though I am a big strong alpha dude with a full on beard who is 40 years old, it makes me kind of sad that I will never have those thighs and be as hot as her.

In all my life I have never wanted to be a girl, until now. I am pretty sure games like these are meant to brainwash our young men, and should be banned. That being said, I will keep playing it to see what kind of further dangerous propaganda it contains.

Attached: 1554018011751.gif (432x368, 3.71M)

>vidya degenerate
well imagine my shock
:talk2hand:

saged

Where is that pasta from ?

Whats a pasta? Heh, sorry, you youngsters and your hipster slang and whatnot. I'm just a father who is concerned about the ideas pushed onto our young boys.

I know Norwegians and they don't talk like that you vpn larping faggot

If you think this has left propo play a game called Bayonetta

You're not supposed to self-insert as the character. The character is your puppet who does everything that you command like a good wife should.

>Dave from Norway
Du må nok reise hjem.

Yes coffee is bad for you

>swede on phone near border accidentally marked as norsk

Konen min har amerikansk familie, så vi bestemte oss for å kalle en av sønnene våre for David, eller Dave.

Which was ironically hated by leftists because that dumbass Sarkeesian made a video calling the game misogynist after only watching the trailer.

You are such a faggot

Intentional or not, this post is art.

Well duhh I'm just trying to trick op into seeing some more game waifu boob

I just don't believe that things such as this should be allowed either if we want to keep the masculinity of our men.
In what world is it normal to be made to feel sad because you're not born a female?

Attached: 1588041463824.png (472x944, 427.51K)

Lust is a guiding pillar of masculinity. You're not sad because of autogynephilia. You're sad that your wife isn't that hot.

Gay shitposting, what kind of father are you if you don't know what your children are doing?

Neck yourself faggot. You can't even larp as someone 10 years your senior.
1/10 , saged.

You get to play as 9S (the femboi sidekick) later

Isn't this game rated M? Don't let your kids play rated M games this is your own fault

If I received these feelings from playing that game, it's no wonder my son did too

>Wanting to be the girl
>Not wanting to be the man that fucks her silly
Absolutely gay

Men have been playing as females in videogames since forever. In every MMORPG, most characters are female even though 99% of players are male. Doesn't make them want to turn into trannies. It's a fucking game.

I was gonna shit on you for using ellipses in text, but since this is copypasta and therefore counts as creative writing, you get a pass. Still a shit thread.

Nier: automota was a beautiful game. Enjoyed many hundreds of hours playing it. Never once made me was be a chick. Maybe Fuck a hot robot chick, sure, but that's the extent.

she literally weighs 148.8 kgs.

Get him a red ryder next time

shitty b8 m8
i shiggy diggy

Don't let your kids play video games retard.

>I try to be active in the games my children play
>My 9 year old son Dave
>Nier Automata is something like PEGI
First you are a failure as a father

>The girl you play is, is some kind of robot. She is...attractive, to say the least. You can see your character perform all sorts of lewd scenarios where her ass is fully visible. Which got me thinking. What if I was a girl?
Two, if your first reaction to play a hot female character is "I want to be a girl" instead of damn "that's a nice ass" you are a closeted faggot.

Tbh, Nier is probably one of the biggest red pills in gaming. The general themes of the game that everyone is being played from the beginning to the end is pretty relatable.

We have been lied to, and there are ((people)) who want us to perpetuate their lies and give into the nihilism of it all. They want us to give up believe there is no meaning, but there is. There is the meaning we create for ourselves, and our desire to break the cycle.

>> 255785020
I-I-IS THAT A ASS ON A SEXY ATTRACTIVE FICTIONAL GIRL?? OH NOO IM GOINA GO TRANGENDER SAVE MEEE NIGGERMAN

>In what world is it normal to be made to feel sad because you're not born a female?
When I was a friendless 8-16 year old. I was pretty envious of girls because how easily them made friends and how everyone cared when they were assaulted, be it verbaly sexually or physically.
Now I'm a friendless gym bro and still salty that my father came wrong