Russia to give citizenship to 10 million Central Asians

Racial Armageddon is finally coming for Russia.

A new law passed unanimously in the Duma (yes pic related voted for this crap) will give Russian citizenship to up to 10 million people in Central Asia "in order to fight demographical crisis".

Russia has officially entered into (((21st century)))

themoscowtimes.com/2020/04/17/russia-passes-dual-citizenship-law-hoping-to-add-10m-citizens-a70036

Attached: natalia-immigrationist.jpg (510x680, 57.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/meduza.io/amp/en/news/2020/04/17/russia-s-state-duma-passes-law-allowing-dual-citizenship-for-new-applicants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sayonara

You have to be retarded to think "citizenship" is an equivalent to birth rates of the people responsible for said citizenship.

>Russian-speaking populations in the former Soviet republics, to obtain Russian passports as the country tries to fix its demographic crisis.

It's literally nothing, this is like the slav sudetten crisis part 1.

holy fuck russia is going to import pajeets too... lol

Ricial Armageddon

central Asia your mutt retard
that means Turkmen or white Russians in exile
what the fuck is wrong with your kinds mental ability. Why does your people seem physically unable to think properly?

>it's literally nothing

It's practically the entire muslim Turkic/Mongolian population in Central Asia. Do the math. Everybody speaks some Russian in those places.

OOOOH! Natasha poonery for muh dicku.

Attached: azn.jpg (287x327, 13.51K)

Russian girls have a weird fetish for Asian.
If you search AMWF couples on Instagram you will see 90% of time that the girl is Russian/Ukrainian

so what do italian girls have a fetish for?

We got leftover natives and rape baby stanese that looks like natives in those shitholes, racial armaggedon canceled in Russia

it's part of the border plan for RU main/inner circle, there's too much demographic from eastern side who are overwhelmingly muslim , they need the Asians to balance things out. getting their support would be easier.

they are prostitutes

They have the fetish of being the most pretentious girls in Europe

They're with them for a reason, cash and also they fuck Russians when the chink is not home.

>If you search AMWF couples on Instagram you will see 90% of time that the girl is Russian/Ukrainian
whole AMWF instagram posting is incel asians hoarding pics of said couples. Nobody marks their own photos with this racial fetish. its couple of incels stealing photos from others instas and reposting them again under this tag. they have whole pages and blogs dedicated to this, WMAF has ten times less posts even tho there is 10 time more of these couples.

this, russian women have evolved to deprive stupid men of money while they have orgies with their adidas gang.

yeah its just prostitutes.

What are you a faggot? They crave the MAC. The big MAC (Monstrous Aussie cock). I reckon old mates mum would've had a few big MACs in her time.

The law is just allowing dual citizenship. Since I’m having kids with a Russian woman, our kids will have this.

Now that Russia’s economy is shit, migrants don’t even come anymore. Immigration is at record lows

Kek

google.com/amp/s/meduza.io/amp/en/news/2020/04/17/russia-s-state-duma-passes-law-allowing-dual-citizenship-for-new-applicants

>Citizens of Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan

So the only central Asian country that gets this is Kazakh

russians from those countries could already easily obtain citizenship, it's for the actual central asians
they're importing millions of muslims and you're just in denial

Russia... What are you doing ? You really want to splice with sociopathic bugmens ?

Fuck this shithole, I want to escape

Slowly tries to recapture the Soviet union

Cope.
Literally the first couple I have found searching amwf

Attached: Screenshot_20200501_143243.jpg (1080x1752, 471.83K)

There is no cope. Interracial couples of any kind will always exist. AMWF is literally the least common of any kind even though Asian men have wads of cash and are desperate for white women. You will never be loved or sexually desired for anything other than you green. Sorry bro.

I am not a chink, thank God

Except you are, because non-chinks don't go on the internet looking for rare cases of insects scoring.

Attached: 1537513820055.jpg (720x720, 53.8K)

Cope.
I guess you are a slav/Russian living in Canada since you are so triggered

Attached: Screenshot_20200501_144323.jpg (1080x949, 171.12K)

The more time passes, the more I tend to realise that Belarus will probably be the last white country in a century.

Attached: 8451376.jpg (780x439, 31.7K)