White people hate thread

FUCK CRACKERS, BUNCH OF CULTURELESS PARASITES

Attached: 1588302706444.png (540x307, 46.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
youtube.com/watch?v=8JOb5LEnRoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The white light is god, bow down peasant.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Niggers don't have a culture, change my mind

Rap music alone triumphs everything subhuman crackers have produced in the last 100 years

>enjoying your native culture looks like nationalism, which looks like racism
gee, where did all the culture go? Why are whites ashamed of their heritage?

Hell is a fiction created by the early church to terrorize retards into conformity

Rap Music is not culture, its a subhuman form of gathering, it doesn't better society, it promotes degeneracy and low IQ niggerdom

So which is it? Do we not have them, or are they in hell?

A, этo oпять ты, шизoид.

Attached: 1478929631722.jpg (400x400, 20.52K)

Holding onto hatred is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else; it is you who gets burned.

Dont we get insulted enough in media to have you shills bring it here.

Aha! I believe I can do that. You see, user, many of them carry STDs such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis. Such STDs are caused by bacteria, which form cultures. So in that sense, niggers can be said to have a culture. Sometimes several!

Attached: wallpaper-1521378.jpg (2771x4100, 833.03K)

Heaven and Hell are European constructs. Even the religious Jews don't believe in an afterlife.

Dafuq you talking bout
Eating chicken bones is culture you fuckin racist

>buddhist fag
Stfu skinny cracker

A lot of white people must have burnt hands then.

>one(1) black guy does something shitty
i HaTe aLL bLacK peOpLe

Like for real? The actions of this one guy clout chasing makes you hate billions of people who share that same skin color and no other traits?

Once again, science to the rescue. Using the proper PPE hot coals can safely be grasped to be deployed as projectiles. Remember, burn nigs smarter, not harder. But do be sure to burn them fairly hard.

Attached: asbestosglove.jpg (738x381, 46.3K)

Based

It helps us get your women hooked on BBC
Just means we fuck more than you shrimp dicks who last a few strokes LMAO

But its really not just one black guy though, lemme point you to my favorite phrase:
>Despite...

Oh nononono you stupid nigger

Attached: D8A67295-E079-4B41-81AE-626D0323FBDF.jpg (639x868, 95.63K)

And if it's not? What are you gonna do? Tell God you didn't know? Yeah, you knew. We all know it. We just don't want to think about it so we lie to ourselves.

Also fuck niggers.

Women are not hooked on BBC, woman do what woman do in society, if they're stupid enough to think subhuman niggers are somehow desirable, that's really speaks about their shitty preferences, with even so, its 1% of woman dating from the bottom of genetic barrel, but that not the point, the point is niggers have no culture, they have a society and unwritten rules, basically niggers work on an instinctual level sorta like animals like Macaques

>don't have ancestors
>yet they're in hell
With circular logic like this you'd think they would invent the wheel

Attached: 1584383248120.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

cry harder mud hutter

Attached: EVdXIciXYAEw_0H.jpg (1024x683, 156.76K)

i never thought i'd see the day lmao. Fuck millenials

Say hello to your dad...oops

All fields faggots

Why are you pretending to be black ? Are you unwell ?

Niggers ARE inferior. Not physically. Morally. They are trash. Divorce rates so much higher. Why? Inferior.

If niggers have no culture why we dominating culture in the west? You pasty bitch

>gibsmedatbeat mr shlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=8JOb5LEnRoc

Attached: 1558090324274.jpg (885x597, 212.25K)

And mentally

You mad b*ack boi?

Attached: 1581719106274m.jpg (640x1024, 76.28K)

Don't have ancestors.
Your ancestors are in hell.

Okay nigger.

Dey dont season dey food

>crackers
>literally means whip cracker
>Which means masters
>AKA white man is master of blacks

Nigga you went full retard with using that one lmao

That's such a tired and pointless meme. White people culture is just the global norm today. It has become so ubiquitous that the only thing we even recognize as distinct cultures anymore are the differences to white culture. Which in the case of white people is fucking none of course.

We didn't only conquer all of your land and people, we conquered your culture. You think we care about mixed race couples? That's us conquering your DNA.

That's why Chicago and all the other nigger cities are paradise?

Attached: 1506527611988m.jpg (230x1024, 70.21K)

That might be. But morals are what concern me first and foremost. Those you can change.

They may well be screaming in eternal punishment and damnation. But at least they're not niggers.

Why do black people do this?

Attached: 1516448708318.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

bitch ass wh*Te bois get cucked

Attached: DyJrdgCWsAEOuZC.jpg (1080x1080, 127.3K)

Is there anything cringier than nigger twitter

Yakub is the ancestor of white people

Attached: Degeneracy.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

Almost annoying how right this guy is all the time.

Revenge for slavery looks like

Oh my God, you're actually taking your STDs as a point of pride? You're even more subhuman than my research indicated!
>you shrimp dicks who last a few strokes
Oh, you poor thing, you think I'm a...? Oh God, you're too stupid to realize why all of my reaction images are female. Listen, Jamal, I'm going to spell it out for you. To quote Eowyn, "I am NO man."

...Eowyn was a character in Lord of the Rings, dear.

...Lord of the Rings was a book series, written by J. R.R. Tolkien.

..."Books" are stacks of paper pages bound in a soft or hard cover, which contain stories or information, that you're supposed to read.

..."Reading" is an activity where you look at printed text and interpret what the symbols mean, into a language you're capable of speaking, so that you may gain knowledge. In English, we read the Alphabet, a series of 26 characters that each represent phonetic sounds, that when put in sequence combine to form words. You may be reading right now, but you may be cheating with text to speech software, I don't know. Are you getting any of this, I'm not sure how basic I'll need this to be for your primitive negro brain to understand.

Attached: fc4.png (733x992, 549.6K)

>in the case of white people is fucking none of coruse

Right, because there is no difference between French and Swedish culture or German and Italian culture or Hungarian and British culture?

You'd convince more people you're black if you used an American flag fyi.

would rather be white then have SHIT colored skin. YUK

> the only sex a b*ack boi gets

Attached: Gifs-for-Tumblr-1406.gif (400x300, 971.77K)

Niggers are participating in the culture in the west, they didn't invent anything remarkable to be considered good for society, they have shitty degenerate music that they conflate with culture, culture is more than music, and its 100% not shitty music like rap or R&B, culture is collective achievement of a certain group of people that progresses people intellectually and physically, niggers don't have of that.

Attached: 1545236379545.jpg (388x494, 158.19K)

>ha quello schifo salvato sul pc
Mi vergogno di averti come connazionale.

And how much of that are crimes that didnt hurt nobody. Black people get caught with a little bit of weed and get put away. Jay walking, put away. And still that's a very small percentage to judge ALL black people by.

Whites commit more crime by magnitude. Should I hate all white people?

if you're gonna take low quality bait and reply with cringe at least post your shithole tranny

> avere una gif sul telefono per troll are su Yas Forums
> essere sessualmente attratti da certe cose

Non tutti sono come te, user.
Smetti di masturbarti e vedi che certe perversioni spariranno.

White owned small/medium businesses in the Tourism sector do not qualify for COVID-19 lockdown financial relief in South Africa. It was challenged in court, and the judge threw it out as the notion of allowing whites to apply for relief clashes with Economic Transformation as outlined in the Constitution.

Attached: 1588327999184.png (674x761, 206.33K)

Hush, user, I'm mocking a nigger, you can lynch him when I'm done.

who's this chink?

Attached: 1573969160088.png (468x643, 765.69K)

The bait is strong with this thread.

My cawk is steel hard after looking at this. Wish she did to my cawk. :(

This wasn't my intent, user...

you know the rules trannie. post your asshole or gtfo.

At least whites know who their ancestors were ;)