Father rejoices at gender reveal

This man has such genuine smile at gender reveals

Attached: gender-reveal.webm (854x480, 307.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MGtDj8drWvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slide 5

What a faggot lmao.

√ Pain
√ Acceptance

it's a boy

Attached: 1551124950846.webm (1214x1214, 1.7M)

I don't get it. It's their mentally ill son?

haha...high five, good job

looks like thanos

pretty sure that's a girl, user

And then the father grieved when he found “it” dead in the bathroom.

R A R E
A
R
E

Wait, is anyone pregnant?

Attached: 20200219_081121.jpg (295x200, 28.29K)

It's sad because 20 years ago his son just would have been a wimpy little fag twink. Sure, dad would have been disappointed still but once he got over the weirdness he'd still have his special little guy to do father and son things with.

Then one day when his son brought home his macho, bearish, boyfriend he'd have a son-in-law with which to chug some brews while watching the game and swearing at the TV; while mum chides, with a laugh, at the bonding "To think you were freaking out about this five years ago!"
Because there was at least little strands of normalcy for even the most rigidly traditional father to grasp on to.
Now, enter the honk-honk shit of the 2010s.
All bridges to normalcy have now been burned. And you can see it in his face- he's thinking about strangling them and then putting a round of 00 buckshot through his brain. Pain, and violence replace disappointment and eventual coping.

IT'S SO SAD FRENS

Attached: 1504189388194.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Attached: ree.jpg (256x256, 18.16K)

Attached: 40%.jpg (2102x3586, 855.84K)

Attached: this isnt OK.png (581x641, 466.48K)

It’s the face of regret. Shouldn’t have fucked the kid when he was young.

Does anyone know where source of this webm? It gets posted all the time but nobody knows the lore behind it or where it came from.

Attached: 9DC0699AC998458B86F5987E5EE983FE.jpg (476x480, 44.91K)

Not the latest of the "trans happy" fathers.
Here you go.

Attached: trans happy fathers V4.jpg (2100x5299, 2.08M)

Munchausen by proxy. Women are fucking evil.

Poor Thanos

That kid's gonna die to a very traumatic injury. Sorry you had to go to prison, dad man.

Attached: 263.jpg (1024x784, 126.01K)

>tfw you will never emasculate this family unit by dating and fucking their son

Just imagine it. Imagine holding that pathetic, failed male down in his childhood bed while you tear his lily-white ass to pieces. Imagine the look of shame and disgust on that red-faced cuck as you greet him the morning after turning his 'daughter' into a moaning, quivering mess. Imagine it. Imagine him lowering his gaze, his eyes darting left and right as his wife happily pours you cereal and asks if you slept well. She knows you didn't. The whole house knows you didn't. But she's happy to entertain the notion because it completes the happy illusion she's nagged her husband so hard to achieve.

Imagine his feelings of guilt and failure as you cuddle with and kiss his 'daughter' during family movie time. I might even flirt with his whale of a wife. Just to really rub it in. Complete genealogical domination.

God just the thought of it makes me rock hard.

Attached: 1563245271331.png (472x437, 140.92K)

its very annoying that the pictures of the parents zoomed in are on the opposite side of where they are in the normal picture.

Is that the guy from "Whose Line is it Anyway"?

Not long ago I saw a few more examples for this picture, does anyone have the updated picture with all of the new images added?

“Grieved”

does it disturb your autism?

That's the one thank you

yes. it is very annoying

Attached: weATdXLjKyzp4ZSV5WgEvTh8n.png (760x749, 485.16K)

THIS IS BEING SLID
THIS IS BEING SLID
THIS IS BEING SLID

SHILLS IN MELTDOWN MODE
SHILLS IN MELTDOWN MODE

IVANKA WAS SCOUTING KIDS FOR EPSTEIN

youtu.be/MGtDj8drWvE [Open] [Open] [Open]

WATCH THE INTERVIEW NIGGERS

That is the face of a man who consoomes his own body weight in onions weekly.

Tranny in the first image looks like ben shapiro's sister lel

Haven’t viewed it from this way. Wow this perspective and truth makes it even sadder fuck. If any of my sons were gay, yeah it would be weird but i would love them and make it work. But this is different, you’re right. I could handle weird and strange from my child I loved. But This is more than strange

You can see the rage in his face too. Veins pulsating, blood pressure rising. He knows its a farce but what is there to do? Beat his son senseless? Tie him down and just really go to town on him until his face is all but unrecognizable? His wife will intervene no doubt. Then he'll have to give her a good thrashing as well. Maybe its what's best. Maybe it would change things. No. He knows it wouldn't. They'd just play the victim. The pictures would hit social media and he'd be a pariah. What would the neighbors say? What would his family say? No doubt rebuff him, even if they agreed. Even if they wanted to do the same thing. Every Christmas and holiday they'd see his son walk in practically pleading for attention and recognition. Mascara and lipstick smeared over his gnarled face. "She's transitioning you know! She's a real girl now just like your daughter!" his wife would say. That bitch. That fucking sow. Mind polluted by daytime television to think this is ok. That this abomination is anything but an afront to man and god alike!

No. He has to keep towing the line. Keep smiling. Even if people laugh at work. He knows they're laughing. Oh they exchange pleasantries but it's a facade and he knows it. "Hey how's the wife and daughter? I just think it's awesome what she's doing. She's so brave! ".Liars everyone. Especially frank. Always laughing and joking. With his little sarcastic comments. "Oh hey atleast you don't have to worry about him getting anyone pregnant now, am i right? ". Fucking frank. He'd die first. It be so easy. Just burn this place to the ground with everyone inside. Lock all the doors first. No survivors. Maybe sit in the cab of his truck on the hill and watch the fire engines roll in. Knowing theyd never get to them in time. Just hear the screams and cries. It'd be all too sweet. Maybe light up a cigar as the place smolders and the coroner's showed up. Then put the .45 in his mouth with a smile on his face as sweet relief finally came

Attached: 1568286356289.png (450x352, 349.59K)

I can't watch
Holy rare, population = 96,000

Colin Mochrie?

Legit made me hard reading this, especially being a nigger.

Yeah that's him

someone post the 'If only you knew how bad things really are" edit