America should ban Christianity

"Virgin" Mary got that sperm from somewhere.
Are all christians this dumb and cucked?

Attached: cuck-joseph.jpg (226x223, 8.33K)

fuck that
we need to hang every christcuck and burn down every church
also every synagogue and mosque

Attached: file.png (720x634, 1.04M)

It was midichlorians

Yup.
Ban christianity, catholicism, paganism, judaism, islam, scientology, all of it.

Uhhhhhh the fuck shill thinks this thread works?

>might is right but not when it happens to muh dribe :DDD

This, except the synagogue part

burning down temples is just repurposing the christian playbook for ourselves

Here comes the legions, watch out gaul/nord!!! Into the coliseum alongside the christian you go, illiterate

Attached: 1587402343761.jpg (446x446, 53.99K)

The creator of everything can do whatever He wants.

Let them have their cope fairytale user.

>The creator of everything
The words: create, creator, creation are used by liars to bring their magical Jew god into the conversation. These words imply magic and are used as fake evidence to support the existence of a Jew god magician. God is not the uncaused cause, nor the creator of this universe. God is not real. Judeo-Christian false teachings are flawed and not how to understand the world.

>doctors today have the ability to make any virgin a mother
>the omnipotent God of the universe who created mankind from dust and breathed life into him can't do the same.
Fucking hell you're retarded.

Attached: (you).jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

Attached: Unltitled.png (1520x1065, 1.74M)

It'll probably work, there's a better thread that hasn't fallen off p10 yet

How is God not real? The universe cannot be created out of nothing.

Why can't it?

Doesn't make sense.

Saying definitively that the universe can't be created out of nothing implies that we know every law of physics, just because we haven't observed matter being created or destroyed doesn't mean that it couldn't have happened.

So you have faith in what you cant prove. Way to be religious

That is true. Also if God does not exist then there is no such thing as good or evil because without God, those terms would be defined by human beings and human morality is highly subjective. What is abhorrent to some might be perfectly fine to others. Do we have a right to impose our moral views on others while being imperfect beings?
If you are an atheist, life would be like a role-playing game to you. Why would it be wrong to murder someone if you could get away with it?

correct without God morality is just a word, so is good and evil and so is right
in a case without God, those who rise to power over others through whatever means decides what is "right" and what is "wrong"

nice strawman, I stated that its a possibility you can't rule out. According to what we know, the big bang theory is the most likely but of course it's not certainly the definitive truth. bugmen don't understand this.
>Also if God does not exist then there is no such thing as good or evil
So good and evil didn't exist until prophets arrived?
>human morality is highly subjective
Which is why morality across *most* cultures is similar. It also predates Judaism. Did God inspire Sumerian and Mesopotamian law?
>Do we have a right to impose our moral views on others while being imperfect beings?
Does this mean we can't proselytize
>If you are an atheist, life would be like a role-playing game to you. Why would it be wrong to murder someone if you could get away with it?
Because without God you can't hold anything else as a moral compass, like law, or honor, or your society/ideologies' morality

>"Virgin" Mary got that sperm from somewhere.
In the Talmud it is written that she was a "hairdresser"......

>muh miracles arent possible because I'm a sad incel and I've never seen an angel coom infront of me so it doesn't exist
>I don't understand christianity because I'm to lazy to study it and develop myself so it should be banned

You know what seperates us from animals is to transfer information through mechanisms like 'books' so we don't have to experience everything for ourselves mutlord.

Read the book first, don't have to start with genesis, because it is quite boring. Look what the bible says on topics relevant to your life. Overtime it will grow on u.
And just maybe, you might be lucky enough, to realize the actual goal why you are here on earth

You can't ban stupid cults, the feeling of being persecuted motivates retards to believe in it even more and go underground.

>So good and evil didn't exist until prophets arrived?
I believe it was present from the beginning of humanity when God told Adam what was right and what was wrong
>Did God inspire Sumerian and Mesopotamian law?
Yes because their ancestors were inspired by God.
>Because without God you can't hold anything else as a moral compass, like law, or honor, or your society/ideologies' morality
Without God, everyone would be free to hold anything as a moral compass. Why just confine yourself to the laws set by society? Just because the masses believe in something does not make it right(if you are an atheist). Person A believes it is not wrong to euthanize old people because they do not contribute to society. Person B believes Person A is wrong. Who do you think is right? Person B? Why? Because you were taught from birth by society that that is bad. Because it sets off bad feelings inside your hedonistic mind? Without God, everyone would be free do anything.

Whats not to understand, you replace the first cause of the creator God with your own idea of a material cause which contradicts the laws you so wish to cling to as evidence against the supernatural. Its like watching a fish suffocate on land

Also if you are atheist, you should believe in this:
Although we do not completely know how our brain works yet, we can safely assume that our thoughts are the result of electrical activity in our heads caused by the 'random' movement of ions. The movement of the ions are determined by the environment around them and that in turn is determined by the external environment. Perhaps one day, our knowledge in science will be such that we will be able to predict the future from the motion of atoms in the universe. Everything was determined at the creation of the universe. We are all bound by fate.
If this is true then it would mean that criminals do not commit crimes out of their own free will but because the movement of atoms in the universe from the beginning of time set off a chain of reaction which led him to have thoughts which led to crime.

If you are an atheist, you should know that you have no free will.

>I believe it was present from the beginning of humanity
seeing as we don't agree on evolution I personally believe we evolved it to protect the group by classifying objectively "negative" things for the survival of the group (Killing members, taking other's stuff) as "bad" and then, later on a Deity was tacked on.
>Without God, everyone would be free to hold anything as a moral compass.
People do this with God anyway.
>why confine yourself to the laws set by society?
as opposed to the laws set by religion?
>just because the masses believe something doesn't make it right
Nothing to do with atheism, that's democracy you're talking about.
>Euthanasia
There's both secular and religious arguments for and against this
>Without God, everyone would be free do anything
So you're saying we don't have free will?

>Also if God does not exist then there is no such thing as good or evil because without God, those terms would be defined by human beings and human morality is highly subjective.

This is retarded. Morality is all about selfishness vs selflessness. Some humans evolved a biological disgust for selfishness because it put the tribe at risk - specifically those in harsh environments like deserts - or places with 8 months of snow during winter.

'God' is just a word used for collective perception of other people having the same disgust for selfishness. 'God' is the result of selfless action - something all humans can agree is 'good' because it serves the greater good of the tribe. Personal sacrifice is respected because it prioritizes the welfare of the group over the individual... which is why all religions define God as being only good things and never bad things.

But if you say God comes first, then God has to be equally evil - creating a universe in which evil exists, and creating humans capable of it.

Man created god to explain a collective consciousness that does exist outside of the individual, but only exists in the perceptions/minds of others.

>Without God, everyone would be free to hold anything as a moral compass.

Isn't this what is happening. Is this not the split of all ideologies and the like. I do not think it is wrong to euthanize old people because they should own their life and not be owned by society or a memetic parasite so they should be able to end it if they so desire. Everyone would not be free to do anything with or without god, for other powerful people can stop you if you piss them off.

Yes and this is true. Punishing people is a way to alter their future and current behavior because they work deterministically and not randomly.

of course jews and larpagans goes hand in hand lmao

>replace the first cause of the creator God
Who replaced polytheistic deities
>with your own idea of a material cause which contradicts the laws you so wish to cling to as evidence against the supernatural
1. I don't cling to these laws, I stated earlier we can't know for sure if they're true or not. 2. Do the laws of physics provide evidence of the supernatural? Surely its possible everything was created, just as it's possible that nothing was.

what’s with all the seething christ hating shill posts today

Exactly God/religion is a collective moral parasite, that hijacks the individuals to become selfless sacrificial lambs for the propagation of the parasite. They respect parasitism and moral corruption, altruism. And reject the ultimate virtue the ultimate good, the self the ego. I would say it is the biggest enemy of man, this moral corruption.

`jews don't like that Yas Forums embraces christ, so they make these threads 24/7

No, man walked with God and knew their creator first. Polytheism was an invention of cain and his people who worshipped the devil and his minions.

Banning does not root out the parasite, banning thought will just create more altruist memetic parasites. You just have to reject their evil morality every time it rears its head.

You didn't seem to understand me properly. You can't alter future. There is only one timeline and everything was determined at the creation of the universe. You cannot change anything.

*should be
>. Do the laws of physics provide evidence against the supernatural?
Certainly a possibility, although I wouldn't say random. It's certainly an interesting topic. Some say fighting a battle with our primal past, the whole id and ego theory.
>If you are an atheist, you should know that you have no free will.
why can't I believe in both?
So everyone who wasn't lucky enough to be born in a certain part of the world got fooled by the devil?

Attached: 1587629398647.png (304x697, 221.44K)

>The universe cannot be created out of nothing.
WHOEVER SAID the universe had to be created? Where is it written? Who told us this? You?

So you think the correct morality is based on our biological instincts. In terms of evolution, I don't think there's anything wrong with cannibalism as long as the person belongs to a different race. There's a significant genetic difference between a white man, black man and a mongoloid man so why can't a white man eat a mongoloid man or a mongoloid man eat a black man?. You could argue that they belong to the same species since they can interbreed to produce a fertile offspring but the definition of a species is also a human construct. Polar bears and brown bears are distinct species yet can successfully breed to produce a fertile offspring.