How do we stop shitskins from fucking our women?

How do we stop shitskins from fucking our women?

Attached: 1890757.jpg (723x542, 63.12K)

White women have musty cum crusted pussies

Why do you care so much Incel?

They fuck your women because you became gay, feminine and unattractive.

t.sandnigger from germany where german girls moan about the femininity of german simps

By fucking theirs.

By making virginity a prerequisite for marriage. I'm doing my part, Yas Forums, are you?

IN BEFORE >600 REPLIES AND NOT A JANNY IN SIGHT

Excuse me? YOUR women?

fuck them yourself then lole

That's because all the strong Germanic men were wiped out almost entirely like 75 years ago.

Jimmy-Bob-Dean, you already know that white women will go after anything.

Attached: P-Diddy.jpg (306x413, 118.96K)

Yeah, while all of you keep playing your nintendo or xbox, fucking trannies, watching camwhores, or defending gay/black/trans/women rights. Real women needs to be fucked roughly, they need a man not a faggot supporting feminist or democratic shit

Thats so true. Im doing the same. If not virgin then not worth it, im wont eat rhe leftovers of someone else

true, they are so pussy whipped, they let their gfs drink in club alone, go on vacation with their girlfriends, let them have male friends. Raised by gay democratic values. So the turks and arabs are chads over here, they punch their gfs and they keep coming back.

This
Everybody wins

How?

Attached: 68DFE33D-1660-44FA-A3A2-1CC0164E81AC.jpg (1080x1637, 215.31K)

But are you virign yourself?

>incel
try arguments, plebbitor

They make this thread 4 times an hour. Holy fuck

the only way is through mass genocide

that image makes me happy

By producing a better population.

The amount of sliding in the last days

In all fields

I do we become better than nigs with their athletism?

How could it possibly be your woman if you are an incel? Honest question

You stop being a fucking fag

The most important thing you can do for yourself and your race is keep your own life in order. You can and must become focused, disciplined, reliable, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life tend to trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising self reliant children? If you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to make a difference in the world, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, be nice to yourself, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people, in real life. That's very important. Never let anything from a screen take away from your real life.

Hahaha

Good post

cringe

Get off the fucking internet and meet someone?

based

low-quality shill demoralization thread.
Don't fall for the bait and don't reply to it.
Just report it and hope the mods do their jobs.