Why do the leftwing globalists hate Christianity and love paganism so much?

Attached: 68754.jpg (587x545, 61.87K)

Because left wing globalist killed the very Living God and are cursed eternally and they are very salty about this and shape their whole identity around how they hate their promised Messiah.

They don't love paganism, in fact they deform everything and make it fit their personal agenda. For example, you take paganism, remove all the baby sacrifices cum eating village rading burning people raping the women of your victims looting and so on and keep the nature shit and the cool looking runes.

Paganism is maleable and its rules are debateable/pilpulable.

Attached: 20190828_120305.jpg (1080x745, 318.7K)

Attached: 1573999783772.jpg (1080x1053, 326.02K)

desu the king looks pretty kino

Sounds like the right too and pretty much anyone who worships their ancestors rape with an unhealthy desire to suck le ebin viking or spartan cock :DDDD

Because they are the ones trying to redpill people about their ancestral gods and exposing the fake dead jew on a stick god, fair play to ubisoft for actually not inserting a token black in this and keeping it north European, hopefully it is a sign of more historical accuracy

Attached: logo_sweetseeds.png (963x1024, 323.46K)

This. "Paganism" is now a catch all term for any kind of blend of Wicca, Norse and whatever other mythology to cherry pick ideals. That's why so many larpagans ate faggots today, despite the fact that, in most traditions, fags were drowned in a bog originally.

Oh yeah. The (((left wing globalists))) hate christianity.

That's why there are over 300,000 churches in the US, all exempt from federal, state, and local taxes.

It's also be why there are over 12,000 private christian schools in the US, also tax-exempt.

The Jew's rabid hatred of christianity is also the reason there are dozens of televangelists on network TV and countless, big budget, Hollywood films glorifying the Jew carpenter.

Pagans BTFO'd!!

Attached: 1587526653242.jpg (1069x1099, 194.38K)

even for their blatant attempts at making the invading vikang snownigger p*gans look like the good guys whilst the Christians who defended their land look like the bad guys

Because the Left is nothing more than a judaized form of christianity, thus views actual christianism as a competitor. The liberal philo-pagan narrative is just a way for the Left to demonize the religion it wants to replace. Ironically, when they portray christian rulers as tyrants, they actually portray themselves if they were to impose their belief on any given society.

They love "paganism" aka Moloch worship and Satanic anti-Christianity. You won't catch them bowing down to Helios or Apollo. Not a chance.

No, you assume that I am not proud of the rape loot and kill part of the european history, I just don't hide it, unlike them.

>tfw you will never land on foreign lands after weeks of floating on the sea with your friends facing the might of the sea storms
>tfw you will never feel like a God comparing your iron armor and sharp sword with the hay forks and rags the niggers had
>tfw you will never pillage and raze coon cities and enjoy their women after

>the globalist ubisoft mass game industry supports gods now worshipped by a bunch of feminist degenerates
>flag
and youre a traitor to your people

>haha based ubisoft finally showing strong white man
>wait what CHRISTIANITY IN DARK ROOM?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE muh fairy tales, jews are subverting us, save me jesus go genocide my bullies

Lol it's a known fact isreali kikes use catalonia flags on this, seems your upset Europeans are waking up to their spiritual heritage and finally shelving your Jewish religion

Theyre actively trying to make your millenium old religion, culture and ancestors look as bad as possible, and youre siding with them. Man, the deathsquads against traitors cant come soon enough

Ever since the Roman Catholic Church burned Bruno at the stake, liberals have had it in for them.

even to this day, investigators are saying it is still unclear where the fuck the argument is

Attached: Christchan12.jpg (200x200, 13.5K)

>nnnnnnnnooooooo not my heckin jewish religionerino!
All followers of abrahamic faiths disgust me

Reminder that christtards are cucks with a persecution fetish

Attached: 480D2B31-4E90-413E-B200-9F716BCEC573.png (2014x2048, 1.16M)

Aelfred the Great is a retarded choice for big bad of the game. Motherfucker is literally the savior and father of England. Ubishits shooting themselves on the foot as always.

Attached: 1574203257145.jpg (419x370, 15.79K)

Have you noticed that leftwing globalists nevertheless want that white people stay Christian? They think that paganism is evil cultural approriation that also empowers white people, instead of weakening us like christianity does.

>Oh yeah, you're oppressed?
>Look at the rights you still have!

Attached: IKnowJoe (5).png (1024x577, 168.53K)

The oppose christianity because it's the central belief structure of traditional American culture and they are trying to undermine, demoralize, and destroy that so they can build a communist utopia on its ashes.

The only reason they support paganism is because it's one of the very many ways tou destroy American culture.

not just america, but europe too.

And you're a gullible dumbfuck who believes in divinity of pedophiles. Fuck off.

take your meds schizo

Attached: 1587483429856.jpg (750x476, 101.52K)

True dat.

This shitty slide thread GLOWS

Abrahamic religions (Pisslam, Pedophile church, Zionist scum) are a curse on humanity

>Globohomo company is actually based

Nigel please. Pagans on Yas Forums are completely oblivious to the fact that 90% of pagan groups are degenerate hippie leftists.
You guys cant even get your own points across or agree on anything but somehow think that paganism is fit to spiritually guide the entirety of Europe.

>Relic from the time Christianity was held in high regard in a nation founded on Christian principles means Jews actually LOVE Christianity

Absolute state

Attached: 1568506987314.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

Shitskin cults does not belong to white people. You can bang your head against the wall all you want, does not change the fact that supporting any of the three makes you a disgrace to your entire bloodline.

Attached: 1573485549061.jpg (719x427, 36.29K)

Wasn't this shit only supposed to last for 5 games or something? And what ever happened to Jade?

Paganism is anything non-pedophilic, or in other words, non-Abrahamic. That means like 99% of the worlds religions are Pagan. PaGaNs cAn'T AgReE. We all agree that we are against pedophiles.

As far as I'm concerned all of those twist the historical truth of the involvement of kikes in the trial and crucifixion of Christ; they're basically propaganda pieces to enlist the help of retarded protestant muttmericans.

If you ask me the only movie that is accurate in depiction that can be at all described as "Hollywood" is The Passion of Christ, and that was heavily criticized by the kikes from the ADL before it even released:

> one of the most troublesome texts, relative to anti-Semitic potential, that any of us had seen in 25 years. It must be emphasized that the main storyline presented Jesus as having been relentlessly pursued by an evil cabal of Jews, headed by the high priest Caiaphas, who finally blackmailed a weak-kneed Pilate into putting Jesus to death. This is precisely the storyline that fueled centuries of anti-Semitism within Christian societies. This is also a storyline rejected by the Roman Catholic Church at Vatican II in its document Nostra aetate, and by nearly all mainline Protestant churches in parallel documents...Unless this basic storyline has been altered by Mr. Gibson, a fringe Catholic who is building his own church in the Los Angeles area and who apparently accepts neither the teachings of Vatican II nor modern biblical scholarship, The Passion of the Christ retains a real potential for undermining the repudiation of classical Christian anti-Semitism by the churches in the last 40 years.
>For filmmakers to do justice to the biblical accounts of the passion, they must complement their artistic vision with sound scholarship, which includes knowledge of how the passion accounts have been used historically to disparage and attack Jews and Judaism. Absent such scholarly and theological understanding, productions such as The Passion could likely falsify history and fuel the animus of those who hate Jews

> 90% of pagan groups are degenerate hippie leftists.
Honestly, is that not true of Christians groups too?

>Gibson has violated just about every precept of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops own 1988 'Criteria' for the portrayal of Jews in dramatizations of the Passion (no bloodthirsty Jews, no rabble, no use of Scripture that reinforces negative stereotypes of Jews.) [...] The priests have big noses and gnarly faces, lumpish bodies, yellow teeth; Herod Antipas and his court are a bizarre collection of oily-haired, epicene perverts. The 'good Jews' look like Italian movie stars

>One specific scene in the film perceived as an example of anti-Semitism was in the dialogue of Caiaphas, when he states "His blood [is] on us and on our children!", a quote historically interpreted by some as a curse taken upon by the Jewish people. Certain Jewish groups asked this be removed from the film. However, only the subtitles were removed; the original dialogue remains in the Hebrew soundtrack. When asked about this scene, Gibson said: "I wanted it in. My brother said I was wimping out if I didn't include it. But, man, if I included that in there, they'd be coming after me at my house. They'd come to kill me."
>Asked by Bill O'Reilly if his movie would "upset Jews", Gibson responded "It's not meant to. I think it's meant to just tell the truth. I want to be as truthful as possible."

jews are the synagogue of satan

>enjoy their women after
This was the mistake our ancestors made. You shouldve known by now

Bro literally any family with deep religious beliefs is usually highly traditional.
I can not think of a single example of a family who is highly Christian yet at the same time highly degenerate. That is, actually, practicing Christian, and not protestant meme "I totally believe in the Lord also praise LGBTQ kind of way".
You can find degenerates anywhere, but Paganism nowadays has been highjacked by a bunch of lefties who want to virtue signal against Christianity and worship marvel superheroes.
The actual old beliefs are almost not practiced anymore and usually only so in rather small groups.

Attached: 1586359861464.png (1008x600, 688.68K)

Agreed

>Paganism is anything non-pedophilic, or in other words, non-Abrahamic. That means like 99% of the worlds religions are Pagan.
>Everything that isnt abrahamic is pagan
>Today on: Things I pulled out of my ass

That is not what that means and that is also not what has been up for debate here. What you believe in is your business and yours alone, but this discussion is about European belief systems.

not even close. pic-related is exactly why they hate Christianity so much

Attached: 2345.jpg (1564x889, 415.29K)

Well you’re going to hell panjeet for not following retarded desert laws. It was really unobvious not to murder and steal before the Bible was written.

I’m against this anti Christian kvetching from shills, because most Christians are decent people. However, I’m not for Christianity. Paganism falls into the same category of honorific traditions that all of history has. Any nigger that has read any Evola knows this.
What do you think the Jew fears the samurai means? Being a warrior internally and externally.
Neoplatonism is paganism. Stoicism is pagan. A lot of Christian doctrine was based on these ideas. Holy fuck enough with this dc on here.
The best religion we have so far is NatSoc which is a kind of political theology.

I guess this doesn't really contradict the point, but isn't that picture showing the pagan idol being torn down?

Thats what the inside of a church looks like without electric lighting ffs you lot will find anything to get offended over