I like it

I like it

Attached: sigil_of_baphomet_church_of_satan_poster-rbef64a0c7136429682a44a1a91e50144_w2q_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 42.16K)

Maybe what you like is questioning what you believe but beware the circle is un broken

Attached: image.png (496x547, 92.84K)

the problem with satanism is that it is inherently Abrahamic

It's the orbit of venus btw

Attached: c36c04575b707cf3e1d25cd5e1dc37a3.gif (436x440, 115.67K)

>the problem with satanism is that it is inherently Abrahamic
from the perspective of someone who looks at laveyan satanism. There are other sects like spiritual satanists that know he is an actual being, an advanced one. Enemy in hebrew, satan is a glorious title. Better be afraid. Darkness is light turned inside out.

also OP i wouldn't use the name or that symbol, leviathan is a disrespectful term used by jews. call him by satan, without hebrew terms. For example this symbol has no circle around his sacred symbol, In akkadian that plainly spells satan.

Attached: pentagram_baphomet_sign_by_lapis_lazuri_db2heru-fullview.jpg (420x420, 17.5K)

> but beware the circle is un broken
Explain

That... that doesn't take away what he said. It's Abrahamic. it's not true to your roots. You're seeking spirituality in a sand-nigger religion that's propped up by jews.

You can find these archetypes in your own native religion. Satanism is cucking yourself.

architect of the universe. Also OP if you want to research more into satanism I would not recommend you lavey fully, he has basic understanding of the beliefs and the enochian keys he did not understand the language, and left vulgar slander in it.

Attached: sadasdasd.png (1656x850, 195.01K)

>That... that doesn't take away what he said. It's Abrahamic. it's not true to your roots. You're seeking spirituality in a sand-nigger religion that's propped up by jews.
>You can find these archetypes in your own native religion. Satanism is cucking yourself.

Satan is a far older being, older than these religions. The ruler over the universe that was architect-ed in the beginning. this is the title jews give him, as well as the abrahamic religions. He goes by many other names, that was not the first.

Yeah Bathory is good .

Interesting thread

No. You have an understanding of syncretism. Through this logic you surely must understand the metaphysical ideas behind perennialism. The truth is still the truth, no matter how it's told; but you should be telling the truth in your own tongue.

isnt that wrong? all orbits are not on the same so that image isnt actually true

*same plane

Who will win a faggot goat or a fucking frog?

Attached: 3B005DBC-CE38-40A6-855C-D8B6A6D96BC2.jpg (800x784, 84.81K)

>No. You have an understanding of syncretism. Through this logic you surely must understand the metaphysical ideas behind perennialism. The truth is still the truth, no matter how it's told; but you should be telling the truth in your own tongue.
The idea of satan, at least in the abrahamic sense predates these religions. The "truth" is that these religions have put a label on something this is far older than them. christians,muslims,jews and others did not exist up until a certain point in human history, and they were not the first humans, I assure you, nor the first belief among humans.

Attached: sdasd123.png (1760x887, 340.8K)

Satan means adversary and he is just a created being. Whatever JoS claims is a lie, and it's clear to anyone with a sober mind. God reigns over all. Repent and ask Jesus to save you.

Attached: jesusfollowers.png (500x817, 257.6K)

the jew finally arrives

>everyone has to think like me
>let me tell you what to believe
No, thank you.

That is not what I am trying to argue here. The 'idea' of growth predates any religion and people too, because it is a metaphysical principle beyond our slice of divinity; as does the idea or archetype of an adversery; the other side of duality. I do not speak in terms of 'progress' and 'timelines'. Such thought is purely semetic in origin. It doesn't matter who called what first, what matters is the LACK of degradation in metaphysical truth which can only take place through tradition and not adopting foreign influence.

>what matters is the LACK of degradation in metaphysical truth which can only take place through tradition and not adopting foreign influence.
tradition has been smashed and abandoned into the ground, thanks to certain people. I don't view it as an archetype, or adversery, though a daunting title to the jews. Yes eternal, time is such a trivial human concept, but I am human and I forget myself. I can't help my nature.

Again, no. This is a clear display of your ignorance outside of any readings beyond this subject. Your statement begs the question as to why concepts of Dharma and Transcendence through many ancient spiritualities in the world exist still. Why there are rituals, rites, stories, artifacts which persist even through times of their destruction.

Whether you view Satan as a spiitual entitly, archetype, idea, etc. internal or external to oneself, doesn't detract from my point.

>You are far more (and less).
Yes, that much is true. So much to learn. With this knowledge I can unleash what is rightfully mine.

>Your statement begs the question as to why concepts of Dharma and Transcendence through many ancient spiritualities in the world exist still. Why there are rituals, rites, stories, artifacts which persist even through times of their destruction.
Satan is a title, not the only one, he goes by many names. He's persistent in all these periods of human history, because he is the only one. The just judge and ruler of the earth.

The Knowledgeable one knows that the peoples learning
contains some of the sea of my knowledge.
The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation.
For that I am all-hearing, the all-knowing;
glorified is my sanctity and elevated is my name.
Paradise is my wine and Hell is the heat of my scorching
wind.
Constellations prostrated to me until I was elevated.
Like the prostration of servants to the served.
And all those in the universe said to me
O God, Lead us into the straight path.

>I like it
Why?

Attached: 1587296726019.jpg (640x480, 31.53K)

hail satan n stuff lol

Attached: 3456234532.jpg (372x369, 9.22K)

Again, you haven't actually addressed my point - only strengthened it by evading it and nitpicking on my choice of the SUBJECT title 'Satan'. Satan, Prometheus, Lucifer, Wodan, Kali. And again, no, you're objectively wrong about it's sole existence throughout any period, even in times before our divine realisation there has always been a duality. I understand this perennial syncretism quite well and all of its applications.

The trouble with Satanists is 9/10 they claim to have ascended by uncovering the underside of the blanket and exposing esoteric doctrine written down by semites, all while 'light' has been the exposed side of the blanket itself. But they are rootless. They do not have the inclination to pick up the stories and esoteric knowledge of their ancestors. They do not know where they come from and better yet do not know that what it is they are seeking they can have in a wholly untainted form.

Correct Bathory is good

yes bathory good

Yes black metal tasty

I like the red one. Blue one good too. And one with flying horses. And boat orange one too.

Yes tasty darkness

>They do not have the inclination to pick up the stories and esoteric knowledge of their ancestors. They do not know where they come from and better yet do not know that what it is they are seeking they can have in a wholly untainted form.
no, you're objectively wrong about it's sole existence throughout any period, even in times before our divine realization there has always been a duality.
Yes there has always been duality, in humans. His knowledge has given humans a way to actualize this potential, previously locked away by certain bad actors. His sea of knowledge, well it always prevails.

"I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls."

it just shows where venus is visible from earth