Dear Americans, it's time

TO FUCK OFF
YOU HAVE 33 FUCKING BASES IN GERMANY STILL THAT KEEPS THE GERMAN MEN FROM FIXING THEIR COUNTRY. FUCKING HELL AMIS, YOU ARE EVIL SOBS

And still, you manage to believe that Germany and Europe is in charge of their nigger-breeding policies? No! It's you! It's you who chose the Merkel-politicians and it's you who keep them in power!
>noooo it's not meee it's the jooooz
NO YOU DIRECTLY ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO PROTEST THIS 70 YEAR LONG OCCUPATION BACK AT HOME ON THE CONTINENT WHERE YOU BELONG AND BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO SHAME YOUR OCCUPYING TROOPS

FUCK
OFF

Attached: dear americans.jpg (480x360, 20.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiMma_Ie_nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=LiMma_Ie_nQ

If only you had guns to make us..... Oh wait you don't guess we stay

You are evil personified. A racetraitor

What are you some sort of German lover?

You're such a weakling whining bitch slave, why don't you use that tongue of yours on my asshole? Maybe you can grow stronger from feasting on my dung. Eat it, user. Let me poop in your mouth.

How am I a race traitor

Many, many Americans would agree with you. Unfortunately there are a large population of liberals in the US that keep voting for mass unrestrained world wide immigration.

>ITT: OP is legitimately upset at a real issue
>americans act smug about it as if they weren't the shitstain of the western world

Why do many US citizens lack self-awareness?

Attached: 1514611943484.png (499x513, 283.15K)

Make us leave faggot

Attached: 39013__002_122_61lo.jpg (1000x616, 265.71K)

>hungarian
Lmao please dont talk about the western world

US citizens know we have no power to change anything, so we shitpost.

Americans are so used to spending 30% of their paychecks on occupying foreign lands and nigger breeding programs that if you bring this up to them they will recoil defensively and just start yelling
>Back 2 Back World War Champs!
Back 2 Back World War Champs!
>Back 2 Back World War Champs!
Over and over again like well trained apes

Attached: ynkwe6st5zp31.jpg (711x904, 377.57K)

Okinawa be like

Attached: ok-faggot-5c1a26.jpg (600x450, 30.71K)

I'm actually a cuman, so your post makes absolutely no sense.

It just strikes me as odd, because I've met plenty of americans who are alright. Yet the overwhelming majority of the US appears to be this self-righteous, weird blob of vague martyr-like patriotism about values that never existed in the first place.

Attached: 1553107771884.gif (400x150, 985.99K)

Damn now that I've won the war on behalf of giving transgender pedophiles and other such people the right to be who they are... we better occupy the country on behalf of the jews for a century.
-American Steve, ww2 veteran

>Why do many US citizens lack self-awareness?
It's in the US government's (and business leaders) interest for the population to be stupid.

I agree. I wish we pulled our troops from every other country on Earth. Ignore the shitposting Americans, they are just being assholes.

I pray we get nuked three times a day. I work a government job and actively try to not only do as little as possible but also waste as much time and money as possible. Please, end our suffering. It all needs to burn.

It is good though to prevent a European power from emerging. You niggers did start two World Wars after all, you can't be trusted. Two world wars in 25 years vs 80 years of peace. America runs Europe better than Europeans desu.

That's up to Merkel not you
Nobody chose "Merkel-politicians" besides the german people, claiming the American populace is keeping them in power is retarded stop blaming America for your frustrations

You are evil

>it's not me it's the uhhh liberals.
No, it's you. Democracy will not change, you know what it is. Jewish. Anti European and anti American. Anti-real-American that is. Yet you keep living connected to it.

Yes, so they should be told daily from all sides that they are not the good guys so their conditioning breaks. Seeing yourself as good is the most important thing for every ideology, if it falters the ideology itself falters.

Attached: ifl.jpg (2000x2706, 1.83M)

Yeah, it's the mutt bases. It's definitely not the influx of sand niggers and degenerates.

>Democracy will not change
Still not a democracy

You don’t get to call the shots after losing the war lol

D&C nigger fuck off
>D&C nigger fuck off
D&C nigger fuck off
>D&C nigger fuck off
D&C nigger fuck off
>D&C nigger fuck off

Attached: BIG NORGAYGIAN CRYING.png (1792x2276, 485.74K)

*A pretend-republic with a indirect pretend-democratic voting system
The common denominator for democracies is that they trick the people into believing they have the power, and that is what you have. No matter how much wordautism you have

Attached: demo.jpg (555x473, 55.64K)

Just pretend the bases arent in your butt buddies country

Attached: 1588021810018.gif (630x592, 97.03K)

retard. they want america there to protect global trade because otherwise they are fucked. the ideal situation for europe is for US to be there, but also for you guys to be able to smugly bitch and act superior to us the entire time. when we leave - and this will probably happen in the next 20 or so years - you guys will go back to fighting each other like the dumb retards that you are

Attached: history-lessons.jpg (500x333, 163.31K)

No one commented on the
>33
bases. Cohencidence?

>global trade
Neither regular Americans nor regular Europeans receive profits from this

You sound confused

>blaming the golem instead of its )))master(((
>claiming the golem didn't try to break free
Who was John F. Kennedy?
Was Ronald Reagan shot a few months into his presidency, possibly changing his policies radically?
Why did Trump bring his own bodyguards instead of relying on the SS when he became president?
Have Jews committed genocides, murders and assassinations, frequently "pre-emptively", throughout their whole history?

Bonus question: Are Jews European on the outside, Bantu on the inside?

Attached: 1582240333978.png (576x1024, 559.77K)