Here is a real UFO 100 % confirmed

Look at that one dot on the left whizzing everywhere, completely breaking laws of physics at insane speeds, I've seen one of these with my bear eyes. Aliens are real cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=tTTVZ91rIY0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 26.68K)

>Bear eyes

Attached: 23002089-21-1.jpg (890x593, 197.67K)

STOP WITH THIS UFO SHIT!!! OFC UFO’S ARE REALLY YOU DUMB IDIOTS. IT LITERALLY SAYS UFO!! UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!!! MOST UFO’S ARE FUCKING WEATHER BALLONS! BASICLY ANYTHING IN THE SKY THAT YOU CANT IDENTIFY IS A FUCKING UFO!! YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS!!!

Fake and gay, it's lazers

car head lights

does anyone really care?

Dude video taping shit in the sky is played the fuck out. Until a spaceship lands on this planet and aliens start walking out of it I'm not believing shit.

So go fuck a huntsman spider you shitty fucking kangaroo-fucker.

They are not breaking laws of physics. Google haunebu

I'll believe it when I see it speeding around the sky. It's always the faggot ass slow motion shit

Cry about it

Until ayys land on the white house lawn and give trump a high five, I'll refuse to believe that this shit isn't just glownigger tech

Attached: 1588040635219.png (500x422, 154.27K)

They should never let weather balloons go in groups like that, always causes trouble.

they'll be aiding the end times

dirty lens

Just a flu bro!

yup ET's are real, but what can we do about it, what does it change? It's abit weird how it is meant to be the biggest question of all, but answering it means nothing unless they show themselves to the average human on a large scale, and communicate.

kek at image

>yup ET's are real, but what can we do about it, what does it change?
It doesn't change anything. We still have to eat, shit, fuck and sleep. I think humans will look upon ETs as just another critter to deal with, like spiders or mice.

yup sad and funny thought

Yeah, we totally have nothing to learn from a more advanced civilization. Nothingburger confirmed. Anyone else getting sleepy? Look at the time, we should all go to bed now

Can confirm my brother saw those over Texas two days ago. In the middle of nowhere not near the city.

Attached: ugly bunny.jpg (1693x1699, 371.16K)

>100% UFO confirmed
If you've identified it it's no longer a UFO

>more advanced
How do you know they are more advanced? They may be fucking commies. So, they have technology we do not yet understand. Big deal. Happens all the time in history. Does not mean we drop everything and become one of them.
Fuck ETs. If they are so great, we do they hide and play games? Can't even be straightforward and man up. The little faggots.

Well if this world is a simulation, maybe somebody is hacking the Aliens in to tell us something. Could be a different entity from the Creator of the simulation. The old Prometheus/Lucifer story.

>but why aliens
Well it's more in tune with our currently materialistic/rationalistic outset than ghosts/god's/demons. Advanced beings from other planets, that's something we can accept without a complete breakdown of scientific understanding. Perhaps all of these "Exogenous" actors are part of the same phenomenon. Not necessarily with the same agenda or instigated by the same actors. What's interesting is that people historically have thought of this duality between the "perpetual machine" sandbox universe/paradise and some little trickster who brings (unwanted?) realization to people. Who knows what's really going on?

that's clearly NOT a weather balloon you moron.

who cares

They lost it from Area51 and it is US space force owned, no fuck off. Ufo shit is too old shit, no one cares.

they can leave their planet and travel the universe. such a great expanse, all while doing it in their lifetimes. im sure they know a thing or two we dont about many.

I 100% expect any species capable of space travel to be commies. they probably dont want to introduce humans to galactic society in fear that socially they aren't advanced enough to adapt to it yet. Still fighting among ourselves.

drones.

communism is not advanced, it is slavery
battle is the way of nature

Attached: hoplite1.jpg (1920x1080, 436.14K)

For what purpose would aliens light up the sky? Judging by how frantic the lights were it's most likely a projection from the ground, either lasers, flashlights, or reflection.

They have been spotting UFO's since the "airship" flaps of the 1800's, none of then have landed anywhere with large crowds or anyplace convenient. You travel thousand of light years and then just hang around our atmosphere. Maybe aliens are retarded.