I’m a fucking mutt

I’m a half British half Persian mutt. Should I just hang myself and call it a day? I don’t think I should be allowed to reproduce

Attached: B4FC0AC6-D9D5-4AE1-9E87-389871F09CEC.jpg (500x494, 37.22K)

no i bet you are beautiful, inside too user relax

yes and off your parents also

Just imagine wanting to kill yourself because some fag online said to

Kys

Ruff, bitch

Attached: 56CC7408-07EE-4B1D-8A5B-F09C3A5F13B0.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

Woof

I like this image, except she looks hanged :(

lol love yourself. persians aren't even that shitty, well I guess it depends. don't hate yourself man

1488 but how are you going to do that if you are dead bro. if you love your people, you must love yourself, because you are one of your people.

>half british
Oof. Yeah, definitely hang yourself.

Just get somebody with similar makeup to you and you’re fine

This, we don't need any more (((anglos)))

All of us are mutts, in one way or another.
Get off from the internet for a while.

Depends. Do you look like a cross between this

Attached: norf.jpg (246x138, 8.86K)

And this?

Attached: main-qimg-7c8ebddb09a65883f8c6af2b81ea1a1a.png (602x452, 262.2K)

Are you male or female? I want a Persian GF.

If male, sry m8 kys

My mom who’s Persian has green eyes and brown hair, so no

Female, I don’t look Persian unfortunately.

Persian can be beautiful, though most of them look like dirty white people. Berbers and Persians are part of the Caucasian race are they not? so don't worry about it okay? I'm sure you look fine, and your kids will be more or less white. Persia is/was a respectable civilization, so just be happy your not a half-nigger.

Well you are half Aryan (from Iranian ancestory), so there may still be hope for you

Do you have green eyes?

Based. I’d race mix with you. Stay strong.

Amen

Hey, man. You aren’t a mutt. You are a half breed. It ain’t so bad! Half breeds can still be cool if it’s two cool things. I don’t know a lot about Persians. Sounds like smelly brown people though. If that’s the case you are probably fucked.

Get married, get pregnant and have white babies. Make sure they have white children too. You will go from 50% to 25% to 12.5% etc. Also, Persians are indo-europeans. Be happy that you're not a half-nigger of some stuff like that

Also
I'm pretty sure you look white.

TITS OR GTFO

Yes I have green eyes

Are you physically ugly with a little cock?

Nigga if you have to be asking on Yas Forums than you should go kill yourself and I don’t say that lightly, you shit for brains. Next time when you want to ask stupid questions how about you shove your head in an oven and turn it on so it can smell liked roasted Persian you stupid mutt

This you?

Attached: gita hazdaleh.jpg (640x640, 71.78K)

What are you complaining about then? Be thankful for having beautiful eyes. No need to hang yourself and of course you should be able to reproduce.

If you're a cutie, Will you marry me?

Yes (`0`)

Dude. It’s a fucking dude, dude.

Damn, why do you have to spoil everything, I like to laugh at anons.

the real secret is that almost all people are mutts

>if only this were true

now THAT is stunning!!!

Kek
Don't kill urself it user, if you marry a white bitch your kids will at least be 3/4th white. That's how that works right? Still whiter than 90% of pol

shill bag.

Nice. Come to Norway I'm 6'2 with blue eyes, the country isn't very big so you shouldn't have trouble finding me

That's very bigoted of you. Dudes can be females, what are you?, Transphobic?

Bro don't do that. Your life has meaning. God loves you and has given you a high IQ. You can help other people fix this terrible world. We need your vote!

lurn tew spel.
kys.

Shit, welcome to the club nigger you get honorary white status just lie literaly no one cares irl if jews can do it why can't you?

I'm phone posting at 3am drunk and tired go fuck yourself meme flag.

tItS oR gTfO.
fuk urself leik hard scuzz.

Neck yourself chum

You sound ugly (and somehow smelly) too fren. It’s better this way

>I'm 6'2

Remember it's not how tall you are, it's how you use it.