How do I explain to a 50 year old that America is an awful place to live? I've tried but he is very stubborn...

How do I explain to a 50 year old that America is an awful place to live? I've tried but he is very stubborn. Keep it simple. If it's too long be won't listen

Attached: 1586361822084.jpg (1280x870, 296.69K)

He*

It's a fucking second world country. You live better. Your people are more nourished and grow taller. Your people are happier. Your cities have less crime. Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid. I'm afraid to go in the city. We're not the movie stars Yids portray us as.

That has to be the cutest fucking cat I have ever seen.

Stop asking stupid question and off yourself faggot.

Just for you bby gorl xoxo

Attached: 1570968501954.jpg (811x739, 119.01K)

All hail blini kot.

Its good while you have the money, once you are out - its worse then any slav country

1. Post laundry list of grievances..
2. Fuckoff

Attached: 7FF3D954-68AC-46C9-8951-9FF58E15AB58.gif (500x375, 433.33K)

It's awful the 2010 census is quoted all the time here but as soon as they publish the 2020 census America will no longer be white majority. Spics have been endlessly flowing into this country and not even Trump will stop them. The boomers killed the American Dream by stealing all the wealth then losing it all to the Jews. Everyone lives paycheck to paycheck with less than 2k in their bank account. Civil war 2 is about to kick off with the urban whites and their diversity pets vs the rural whites. All the labor rights were squashed in the 80s so big jew can abuse you. Their are literal schizos in the streets cause Regan refunded the asylums. Homeless everywhere. This country is dead just vacation the natural beauty.

Defunded the Asylums*

Attached: 2095b15a.gif (800x729, 946.09K)

Nice cat. Mail it to me. I'll pay for the shipping.

How can you fuck up living in US unless you are a nigger or a smoothbrain. You have it good until you drop below 50% face in 2030.

You can show him some videos on YouTube of drives/tours through the hoods of Chicago/Maryland/NYC at night. Plenty of videos of graphic violence for anyone to see too everywhere like worldstar, liveleak ect

>How can you fuck up living in US
I'd rather be living in Ukraine

This. I'm sick of working security and beating off the homeless every night.

if you have a good job and what not it can be pretty great living here. America is also huge, NYC is not the same as Maine is not the same as Montana, etc. Where I live is fucking dope. Anyone reading this would be thrilled to live how I do, I 100% guarantee it

You have not seen the hohol in his natural habitat, even the most low of slavs walk past him with confussion and disgust.

Looks like kitty could use some protecc

Attached: Pancaek PROTEC.png (824x549, 1M)

Hohols are better than spics and niggers. The former lacks an education but the latter are unteachable.

Its not tho. At least fro most people life is better in the US than Europe.

Nigger you don't even know what "second world country" means... at least if you had said "3rd world" it would have perjoratively made fucking sense.

>THIS IS /POL NOW

It will be an amazing place to live if you're brown. This country will cater exclusively to browns mixies and desert people over the course of the next 40 years

We're not third world. We can nukes and state controlled everything.

HELL ON EARTH
MILLIONS OF SQUARE MILES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH
SPIRITUAL WASTELAND AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
EVERY KIND OF ETHNIC TRASH KNOWN TO MAN SHIPPED HERE BY THE ACTUAL BOATLOAD
I HATE THIS PLACE MORE THAN YOU COULD EVEN BELIEVE
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO LIVES HERE, EVERY SQUARE INCH OF ITS TERRITORY, THE GROUND IT SITS ON AND THE SKY ABOVE IT AND THE SEA SURROUNDING IT IS CURSED BY GOD

Yeah, that was my point (I could understand it as a smart-ass claim), but 2nd world nations LITERALLY DO NOT EXIST anymore.

There are zero.

It's cold war terminology that had concrete definitions:

1st world: Developed Capitalist Free-Market nation
2nd world: Developed Soviet State (soviet states no longer exist)
3rd world: Developing former-colonial state

Where I live is pretty great.

Attached: IMG_4430-e1489510597233-1680x1019.jpg (1680x1019, 165.07K)

I'm afraid I have to agree...
perhaps 1 or two out of 50 'Muricans are worth a damn. The America that was sold to us through the cathode ray tube was all lies and consumption.
The REAL America was all but gone in the 70s, a mere 15 years after the kikes accelerated their generations long plan.
You can still catch glimpses of it in small insular towns, but it's like a ghost in the morning light...
When you find out most of Burgerland is just a cheap carnival ride, not worth the tickets for admission...
Where does one go to play chess when all the tables are set up for Snakes and Ladders?

America is great, though. Just stay out of the cities. That's where the shit you read about happens. Living in the rural areas is fantastic. All the freedoms and privileges, none of the bullshit.

Do you feed your cat that condensed milk or whatever if I got my russian correct

Just quote him the statistics with and without blacks in the US, and that black have been in the US for roughly 500 years and still have largely not assimilated.

Attached: 1587956316248.jpg (400x400, 34.53K)