What would you do if your parents or siblings oppose your non-white wife?

What would you do if your parents or siblings oppose your non-white wife?

Attached: unnamed.png (373x512, 242.56K)

whoa your family is based, how did they end up with you?

Attached: 1579737684130.png (385x386, 75.74K)

I would accept them not being ok with it. My wife is Chinese, she's a math PhD and we have three daughters so far. My parents are ok with her though.

She's whiter than the majority people of America.

Sorry mom, the white race needs to die. Picture the claw of a huge beast, crushing down on a man's throat, choking the life out of him.
That man is the white race. Soon, it will be absorbed into the beast. It's at peace now. Let it come. Stop whining. Accept it. It's all you're going to do anyway. Please, just cope.

sweden YES.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 2.22.43 AM.png (595x613, 451.14K)

Not give a flying fuck because nobody in my family ever did more than the bare minimum for me.

Good goys, erase those genes.

>wife

Abysmal.

Look at the nigger. he needs to be selling bushmeat in africa

I prefer Chinese women over Swedish women tbqh. I oppose mass immigration though.

>What would you do if your parents or siblings oppose your non-white wife?
Don't care. Without this Chink flu, I would have already been looking for a girlfriend in SK and Japan.

You won't be erased, user. You'll simply... mingle Merge. It's good to mingle. Let go. Everyone else has, and they're happier.

The usual. Rape her and kill her and collect insurance. Make sure all roads pointed to niggers.

>your non-white wife?
Back to shmeddit

My family is fine with my mexican girlfriend.

I have a Chinese friend, she has a daughter.. typical chink roasyie for white cock...

The daughter was dating a white chad, with a strong father, strong family bond.
Father told the chad he doesn't want chink in family, roastie dumped. She cries, like typical roastie, she ran to another white cock. She brags about only dating white guys.

Chink women are the biggest roaties, they only hide it better.
Fuck who you can, marry your own. Your souldwill be at peace when you have kids that look like you.
East, West, home is best.

>Don't care. Without this Chink flu, I would have already been looking for a girlfriend in SK and Japan

Attached: 0ae.png (600x800, 37.85K)

i'd thank them for opening my eyes and drop the bitch

Had to settle for a chink? Pathetic.

Congratulate them for passing the test. Deport "wife" the next day.

You can tell he is a fag, he cares that his wife has a PhD... the Sweden full of fags.
She has a PhD, I'ff throw my genes away for that PhD chink.

Right, a Ph.D., especially in Sweden, only determines the scale of indoctrination you had to experience in order to get a slip of paper making you a "doctor".

I doubt my family would care, and would be surprised that I of all peole got married in the first place.

Attached: thats-racist.gif (220x165, 166.77K)

hapa are smarter than pure whites

Congratulations on making hapas. You've stolen the dignity of your offspring.

>Tfw the Jew exposes himself.

Beat her.

i wonder the opposite situation. i saw a few south korean guys married to american, canadian, and australian women, and their white families were kind to these guys, but i felt uncomfortable for some reason. i agree to interact greatly with race, ethnicity, and culture. when koreans and japanese get married, there is nothing very difference, but when koreans and scottish get married, they are completely alien each other.

my siblings or whatever already don't talk to me because I make suggestive comments about fucking them

They don't. My family loves my Asian wife and is happy I got her instead of one of the local sluts that won't do anything for their husband.

Attached: 1585932385647.jpg (490x275, 43.63K)

My girlfriend is Italian but I don't ever want any Asian or Negroid in the family. One should stay amongst the own group (en large). Would disown everyone who goes against that in a heartbeat, no matter if male of female.

They don't care who I marry.
t. arab man

Attached: aa98c5086243e22be788a1e1b1439fa7622c18e0e054d6b6c37ac5a62c4c87ff.png (1080x897, 797.79K)

I would never marry an asian wife.

For a lot of reasons I can't blame you, poor Sven.
Your women reek of somali sperm and sort.

it goes to show that deep down, you want white women.
the "asian" woman in that comic has sunken in eyes, a pointy nose, etc.
why not post a real asian woman?

Attached: stunning asian womyn.png (657x858, 648.38K)

This. They always post the most white looking Asians because it's just a massive cope.