NOTHING'S ALRIGHT, NOTHING IS FINED
I'M PATROLLING AND I'M FINE
I'M FINE
YOU'RE FINED
I'M FINE
YOU'RE FINED
--------
[1/2]

Attached: 27581956-8257963-Leading_Senior_Constable_Lynette_Taylor_Constable_Glen_Humphris_-a-1_1587906356789.jpg (631x318, 46.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/cash-coronavirus-and-baby-formula-the-truth-about-wuhans-mercy-flight-to-australia-c-1008748
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[2/2]
--------
YOU. CAN'T. GO. ON.
LIVING. THIS. WAY.
--------
DRIVE MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST TICKET
CRUSHED RIB CAGE, NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF A GIVE A FINE BLEEDING
--------
WOULD IT BE WRONG, WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I FINED A CIV TONIGHT?
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
EMANCIPATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND IM CONTEMPLATING PUTTIN' YOU INSIDE
--------
CAUSE YOU'RE LOSING YOUR RIGHTS, LOSING YOUR MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD GIVE YOU A FINE
LOSING YOUR RIGHTS, LOSING YOUR MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD GIVE YOU A FINE
--------
NOTHING'S ALRIGHT, NOTHING IS FINED
I'M PATROLLING AND I'M FINEING
--------
YOU. CAN'T. GO. ON.
LIVING. THIS. WAY.
--------
CAN'T GO ON
LIVING FREELY
NOTHING'S ALRIGHT

Attached: 2.png (475x848, 329.15K)

Gay bake

Our statesman, who art in office,
hallowed be thy name;
thy utopia come;
thy oppression will be done;
in the territories as it is our minds.
Give us this day our daily grovel;
and forgive us of our trespasses,
as we humbly forgive the boot that trespasses against us.
Lead us not into freedom and liberty;
but deliver us to the nanny state.
For thine is the utopia,
the power and the glory,
both now and to thy successor,
for ever and ever.

Amen.

Attached: 1587967209885.png (360x162, 55.51K)

from last thread:
only cunts get upset when called a cunt, cunt. if you, a cunt, werent a cunt, then me calling you a cunt, like you are cunt, wouldnt effect you, cunt. the simple fact that me calling you a cunt, as you are a cunt, makes you upset enough to post what you did cunt, means your a cunt, cunt

Ian brown Spotted acting suspicious outside his adelaide home

Attached: 0F95024F-D27A-4FF5-ADB4-2B617E6C3152.jpg (1071x686, 530.39K)

Since i got d u bs, I am going to listen to the tapes THEN get drunk and shitpost. Unless of course i get even d u bs now.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

FUCK

>>THEN get drunk
>not already hitting the piss
And yeah d.ubs is filtered

I busted a nut to the death of Ebba Akerlund. Seeing the photo of her squashed body gave me a raging boner. She deserved it because she dressed like a slut. Her death pleases me. Is that normal?

PS. The truck driver should be rewarded for his service to the THOT patrol.

Stop trying to jew out of it. It's obvious you're getting even d ubs for a reason you faggot.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Life as a sub-8 male is a scam. Competing with 10 million other men for chad's sloppy leftovers is cucked. I therefore dedicate my life to hating women and wasting gov resources. I bludge on cenno. I've never worked a day in my life. I've never paid a cent in income tax. I'll never repay my HECS debt. I fake suicide attempts to waste gov resources. I chadfish roasties and stand them up on dates. I wank to gore videos of women getting tortured and decapitated. Is that normal?

Just look at those four shit eating grins. Stormtroopers of the pozz, might as well be aliens from another planet for all that they have in common with everyday normal people. These globo-homo antihumans have zero empathy for you, or anyone you know. Not only do they get satisfaction out of stomping and ruining normal people, they are rewarded for it. They see normal people as an enemy.

I just wish that there had been more of them there for the Freedom Truck to wipe out.

Attached: 1587565259890.jpg (1194x682, 158.52K)

You forgot to use the fixed version

Attached: soypolice2.png (900x549, 561.69K)

I busted a nut to the thought of St Minassian splattering those Toronto sluts with his rental van. Reading about the final score and the injuries he inflicted on the survivors gave me a raging boner. They finally learnt what it is like to live life as a sub-8 male. They deserved it. Is that normal?

PS. He did nothing wrong. He should be knighted for his services to the THOT patrol.

Based. i pay pretty much exactly the same amount in tax that it costs to fund 1 neet, therefore I will adopt you as my neet pet. Continue to wank and post pathetic posts on aus/pol/ my little cutie neet pet. Post chadfishing wins my pet

Richard Pusey did nothing wrong

My hobby is wanking to the Manchester Arena bombing. Reading about the dead teenage whores gives me a raging boner. They deserved it because they were sluts. Is that normal?

What's for dinner lads? I could really go for some sushi right about now

Attached: 3.png (475x848, 336.37K)

LMAO

Attached: 1587810279770.jpg (728x739, 61.4K)

The only thing St Pusey did is wigged it when four pigs got turned into pork mince by a truck of peace. I busted a nut to the photos. Is that normal?

Kangaroo steaks from woolies, broccolini and ZERO alcohol (unless odd d.ubs set me free)

My hobby is hating women. The only good woman is a dead woman. I jerk off to videos of women getting beheaded. I laugh at women getting bashed by their chad partners. I celebrate it when women get slaughtered by sub-8 males. Is that normal?

Stop misbehaving pet, come rub my feet and say pleasant things about women

That right there is Melbourne

I hate women, kikes, kebabs, chinks, gooks, feminists, commies, simps, wagies, pollies, trannies, faggots, jannies, RTOs, gov, society and you. Did I miss anyone frens?

I can't stop wanking to the death of Hannah Baxter. Thinking about her death gives me a raging boner. She deserved to burn because she stole his kids. He did nothing wrong. Is that normal?

RIP Bust a Nut guy

Fuck doxers

Is that normal fren?

>They see normal people as an enemy
Don't we?

You doxxed the wrong person. My name isn't Ian. Sarah isn't my sister. You should stop harrassign an innocent family fren.

PS. I can't stop laughing that Yas Forums became my personal army. You have made a woman's life hell by ordering pizza and harassing her. Thank you frens.

fuck off ian, we know its you

Nice

I'll paypal your sister $500AUD if you dilate your eyeballs with screwdrivers

Thank you for the (you)s fren

PS. I hate women. Is that normal?

Just withdrew my firs 10k of super guys. Feels good yo.

cops are cunts.

What ya buying cunt?

I busted a nut to the Morocco video in which Louisa Jesperson is beheaded. Hearing that slut scream for her mother gave me a raging boner. She deserved it because she dressed like a slut. Is that normal?

That's an awful lot of wasted sexual energy, real warriors don't masturbate and conquer instead.

I converted to Islam because I hate women. Islam is right about Islam. I support the legalisation of rape, abolition of women's rights and the implementation of sharia law. If a woman dresses like a slut she deserved to be raped. Is she uses instagram she needs to be stoned in public. The only good woman is a dead woman. Is that normal?

Anyone remember that random plane that landed with PPE from Wuhan

7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/cash-coronavirus-and-baby-formula-the-truth-about-wuhans-mercy-flight-to-australia-c-1008748

It was them trying to make money.

cunts who talk shit about traffic cops like they're every single cop...
Fuck you niggers, i bet you would be the first to call 000 when i smash down your door you little bitch