AMA

I posted earlier this week about imminent indictments. Arrests have been made. All of which are in holding until Monday. You will all know by Monday. There is no more two weeks meme. Slide threads sprouted up magically seconds after and they will right after I click post.

Attached: 7F6CDF95-D15C-4A4C-9C38-096B3CF386A6.jpg (487x631, 402.4K)

Prove it faggot

My asshole about to spew poo it’s immenent

>You will all know by Monday

No, we won't

Attached: faggot.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

An imminent indictment just flew over my house

Sagggggge fucking Qtards

Can you give us some names?

Attached: treason_timeline.png (1183x2700, 1.01M)

AN ARREST JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Lying faggit

Attached: THE BEST EVER.png (1200x786, 1.29M)

6 gorillion indictments imminent
Unsealed now.
The happening is finally here.

It’s not a matter of proof it’s a matter of persuading the most passionate supporters of the old guard. I will say passion will be stoked in a way never seen before.

STROKE MY PASSION DESU STROKE IT

Attached: lOKf0zS.jpg (720x537, 23.93K)

Is this good for the stock market and crypto?

It’s good for humanity.

And how many times do you have to be wrong before this bullshit stops? So come monday if nothing like you said has happened are you going to shut the fuck up and exile yourself for 6 months?

Now this I can actually count on happening

1917 will be glorious

is coffee good for you

Count the slide threads user

>Cryptic generalities and grasping at straws in hopes that more people won't jump off the trump train because he is an obvious fraud and kike puppet
How does that amount of desperation feel when participating in a cult of personality?

Attached: 1587946061278.gif (483x296, 3.38M)

> sauce.. dude trust me.

Attached: 1581717471429.jpg (646x646, 87.16K)

Who’s is really participating in a cult? Them or me? See ya Monday.

Get Rouhani first then. He’s Mossad property.

100 dollars says they don’t go far enough. You won’t dare punish precious niggers will you?

Checked and capped

>There is no more two weeks meme.
Correct, it's only one more weekend now apparently.

There are always new arrests regarding the democrats but in the end only Trump's people end up in jail lol.

>doesn't know the difference between a cult and a cult of personality
Ok so you are just a moron. Got it.

That sculpture is fucking awesome.

What states are the best states in our union for men in their 30s?

Tell you what, user, if by Monday there are mass arrests of traitors and jews I will suck your dick, no homo.

DOJ usually give a issues a statement if an indictment has been unsealed. So.. I think you're full of it.

If it happens I'll give you a sweet reach around while you're sucking off op. No homo

how do you cope with the fact the Dow finished with the strongest one month performance in 33 years while the US lost 30 million jobs in 6 weeks?