Religious anons, what role does America play in the End Times?

Religious anons, what role does America play in the End Times?

Attached: IMG_20200416_180101.jpg (528x412, 30.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

remnantofgod.org/image.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is the man of lawlessness Kushner is the Antichrist

His face is so unsettling. He looks like a fucking vampire, there's no soul in his eyes.

Attached: 1588215081773.jpg (557x407, 154.05K)

Probably just being the worldwide cause of lack of faith. Served up primarily by Hollywood and turning its back on Christians around the world.

America and its Constitution must die before the one world government comes to power. Could happen in our lifetime.

ATTENTION:

This is now a Star Trek thread.

>We must reclaim the neutral zone!

Attached: 75E6F355-C58C-461F-BBF1-19EC9CEFC444.jpg (1260x1151, 116.27K)

None because the entire prophecy of Revelation was actually targeting the Roman Empire which has been done now for quite a long time.

>be born into kike elite ™
>have arranged marriage with billionaires Slavic big titty daughter
>controls America
fuggg!

Attached: 447B4508-98A5-4C7C-8D7B-9A7334853589.jpg (1280x720, 128.46K)

we're the final nation in nebuchadnezzars dream
the one mingled of iron and clay that will never mix.

I'm surprised noone has used meet joe black memes

It doesn't. America wasn't even remotely concieved when most religions we're founded.
Yet boomers can't stand the thought of people living after them, and millenials are tired with life, so everyone things the bad sky day will happen in their lifetimes

Attached: 1585665392900.gif (450x402, 838.97K)

I'd ride his evil looking face

So what happens to it

Many have noted how America is not mentioned in Revelations, while other modern-day places seem to be referenced. I have to wonder, if perhaps we are mentioned, just not in a way we would want to hear? Perhaps we are the abomination of desolation.

Attached: thinken.jpg (236x261, 15.76K)

obama is the antichrist still

donald trump is the beast

once they remove trump and trump is miraculously healed from his headwound event

then it allows a void for obama to come back and be revealed as the antichrist while trump is healing

which once obama stands up in front of the UN to be declared king of the new world order

is when the rapture occurs and the tribulation begins

Attached: DONALD TRUMP AND OBAMA ON EGYPTIAN GLYPHS3.jpg (1827x4000, 2.1M)

>end times
End Times isn't canon.
Age of Sigmar isn't canon.
Anyone who pretends otherwise is an unironic reddit nigger. GW can suck my wee wee

Attached: 1554268256914.gif (436x436, 3.93M)

The religious answer is supposed to be nobody but God knows the end so do what good in your life that you can and don’t worry about the end. We can’t know what if any role it will play.

no thats the lazy answer for people who dont want to know about the end times

the bible says to do the exact opposite of what you just said

1 Thessalonians 5
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Attached: fffffff.jpg (721x960, 75.54K)

the jews welcome the antichrist, they welcome Trump, slave to the kings

good work kikes, always respected how they got the biggest slave to do their bidding, even got their slave to give up their firstborn to them as a bargain for servitude

Same as this kike fag
America is part of the synagogue of Satan

Take ur meds

The dragon

>End Times isn't canon.
Yes it is. It’s literally one of the most important topics.

Agreed, and this country has become reprobate. The modern day Babylon, Sodom and Gamorah. Hard lessons ahead.

theres no next president after trump and trumps time is cut short

so its 2020 which is the year of the rapture

trumps name is in the bible it says "at the last trump" is when the rapture occurs

you have donald trumps name in the bible

see

Attached: original.jpg (828x828, 119.14K)

>NOOOOOO MY SKAVEN GO BOOM BOOM 10/10 OFFICIAL FANFICTION IS CANON IDC IF IT RUINS THE ENTIRE STORYLINE I WANT MY BOOMER FIGURINES REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1570271294458.png (1080x1020, 512.13K)

none Man doesn't control shit God does

Attached: chadvsvirginprayer.jpg (960x1200, 186.32K)

Image of the beast. Papal Rome is the beast

Romans 9:6
>Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
John 8:39
>They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Luke 3:8
>Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Matthew 3:9
>And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Matthew 21:43
>Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Attached: God's True Church v Apostate Church.jpg (590x868, 892.87K)

whore of babylon

The same role that Babylon played to Israel and Judah.

No, that's Papal Rome. USA is the image.
remnantofgod.org/image.htm