Chinese century

Rand corp. (think thank): the USA has until 2025 to attack China, after that date it is not certain it could win a war against it.
rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1140.html

I'm pretty sure that Trump will easily win against that senile zombie Biden, and I'm pretty sure that Trump won't start a war (he wants to play golf instead), especially against such a major enemy.

So, if my projection and that of the Ayyl Rands are correct, China has a green light for complete world domination while the US empire crumbles to irrelevance.

I'm sorry to challenge your sheltered views, little burger, but the world media is full with shit like this: lmgtfy.com/?q=us empire crumbling Your empire is literally falling apart as we speak, and signs are everywhere. Just look at how China vs. the US uses the COVID-19 crisis as foreign policy. China is helping out dozens of countries, they are taking down EU flags in Italy and putting up Chinese flags, while the US is literally stealing supplies from its supposed allies.

Attached: 2ee66a2baf237c1c477cf7f643035705cb4a5ee0.jpg (1125x1161, 304.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9iYQ5dSBes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Chang.

>itt people pretend they know what the United States's total military capabilities are.
>cause that's certainly something we're really ever going to let potentially hostile people prepare for.

I believe I am justified in saying, if I may, that that, my friend is nod an argubemd :D

>(think thank)
thunk

Attached: 01234123940234.png (372x369, 124.21K)

>itt people pretend they know what the United States's total military capabilities are.
I don't pretend anything. I just follow the official reports by the US.

Attached: over.png (757x141, 25.28K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 Free Hong Kong 自由香港 Wuhan Virus Chinese Virus

That's not the problem. Let's say US can win, still it won't wage war against China. Why? because war is not a good business when you go against another powerful country. Even worse if that begins another world war (because other countries won't just sit back and watch US and China wage war).

On top of that, all you americans wanting to go to war.. what the fuck are you thinking about? do you think your cities won't be bombed as well?? you are far too used to go against small, powerless countries. Even if you win you'll people will die and some of your cities will be destroyed, maybe even YOUR city.

Seriously, the ones acting like they knew shit about war are murricans.

"think thank" okay native english speaker

Russia would immediately join the war on the side of China, and let's not forget about pic related. IMO even speculating about a war is borderline psychotic, but with capitalists in power you can never know.

Attached: 1.png (439x509, 53.5K)

hey, it brings in the replies

Attached: 91ZOj6gnSTL.jpg (1961x1773, 632.53K)

China doesn't need to worry about the US anyways, China needs to worry about South-east Asia deciding they're done with China's shit...because if India backs that up, China is fucking done.
This is what happens when you prop up a regime on the assumption that your only enemy is thousands of miles away when in reality, you have 20 or so right on your door step.

Attached: joe-biden-finger-pointing.jpg (2000x1335, 201.12K)

Maybe jews overplayed their hand and the CCP will get fucked. It will depend on how many jewish tricks you fucking imbeciles are going to fall for.

What makes you think anyone has the capability to strike the US? Russia gave up long ago and focused on having defence systems that could (theoretically) defend against US airstrips. China has nearly 0 force projection.

Russia has ever incentive to kick its feet up and maybe annex the Ukraine and Belarus while the Chinese and Americans slaughter each other

Nah, we won't. Would enjoy missing WW3.

Attached: 1586792579060.jpg (550x413, 50.01K)

>China is helping
China caused all of this. Chink subhumans will be exterminated.

Most of us aren't actually retarded. You mostly hear the tards that want war because they live in rural fuckwhere.

We could win economic war with enough global pressure. But the tides turn here every 4/8 years and China is patient. We're destined to lose the long haul unless something drastic occurs.

>when you prop up a regime on the assumption that your only enemy is thousands of miles away
It's not that China had a choice. After opening up to the US the honeymoon stopped not long after the fall of the USSR. All the warlike rhetoric is coming from the US while China has been consistently weighing in for peace in the UN and defending international laws. The fucking "trade war" was started by the US. And now that Trump shoot himself in the foot with "It's just a flu, folks" attitude so now the shill US media is constantly blaming CHAYNAH while you idiots keep protesting and spreading the virus.

All of this shit reminds me of how the Iraq invasion was prepped up in advance by the media.

This is the Chinese century. China is still evil, and its ascendence is a human tragedy of Biblical proportions. The two views are not mutually exclusive.

Spell check be like that sum tymes

nice meme china man

micwowave youwsewf
cheap cwap commie chink
poow pwastic poop pwick
swoppy satanic savage swave
aww wook same
fake souwwess dim ugwy
weak gambwing opium addict
gweedy cheating wying thieving
diwty stinking pwaguing powwuting
stawving skewetaw spying fag
infewiow owientaw coowie kang
swant eye bwind dwive sunk junk papew shack
buwnt wice noodwe doodwe shwimp dick hack
ching chong ding dong fwip fong ping pong ming mong nip nong qing quong chinkie wing wong zip
yewwow piss skin swopey fish head midge
bug face wat tooth bat bwood monkey bwain insectoid pig dog canibaw

nuke the gooked fuckee twaitow twash too west it dump mowe dumb dung

>Gen. 9:22-7; 10:6-20, Lev. 11, Josh. 23:5-16, 1 Kgs. 4:30, Job 15:2, Isa. 2:6, Dan. 2:43-4

wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression
>Massacre at Huế, Thảm sát Huế Tết Mậu Thân, Persecution of indigenous peoples of the Central Highlands in Vietnam, Đàn áp người Thượng tại Việt Nam, We Were Soldiers, Big River, Big Sea, 大江大海一九四九, Hong Kong independence, 香港獨立運動, Tibetan independence movement, 西藏独立运动, Xinjiang conflict, 新疆衝突, 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, 六四事件, Female infanticide in China, Tian Mingjian incident, 建国门事件, Organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners in China, 對中國共產黨摘取法輪功學員及良心犯器官的指控, Film censorship in China, 中华人民共和国被禁影视作品列表, Battlefield 4, I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike, Criticism of Huawei, Chinese intelligence activity abroad, Intelsat 708, 2011 Type 094 accident, Traditional Chinese medicines derived from the human body, Terrorism committed by North Korea, Seoul National University Hospital massacre, Team America: World Police, 팀 아메리카: 세계 경찰, Hangang Bridge bombing, National Defense Corps incident, The Interview, Homefront (video game), Chichijima incident, Bataan Death March, Comfort women, Issei Sagawa, Murder of Junko Furuta, 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人事件, In the Realm of the Senses, 愛のコリーダ, Bakky Visual Planning, バッキー事件, Karayuki-san, からゆきさん, Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster, Feces use in Japan, 日本における人糞利用

Attached: filthy rotten chinkiepox.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

>What makes you think anyone has the capability to strike the US?
What makes you think anyone WANTS to strike the USA? You got your history completely backwards, Jack. The only country to ever use the nuke was the US. During the cold war the USSR consistently pleaded for mutual disarmament and the US disregarded it.

What you don't seem to realize is that Burgerstan has been consistently the "bad guys" in the international theater and every major player (Russia, China) is just basically adopting its strategy to counter this psychotic regime.

So no, LITERALLY NOBODY wants to attack Burgerstan, the current strategy is just to wait it out as it crumbles, and not gonna lie, it seems to be working out.

>China caused all of this.
Yes, and hurricanes are controlled by the Jews, Vlad.

Chinaman, chinaman, does whatever any other chink can

>disease comes from China
>China lies about it

>believing the USSR followed treaties

>China is still evil
Define evil. Because in the West I only see spreading poverty, millions going homeless, while in China they do shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=R9iYQ5dSBes

The burger conception of freedom is pure magical thinking. And the West is getting rapidly less free as we go on.

Attached: 1826009119-tumblr_mi49o0J8tz1rmizsno1_500.jpg (480x335, 54.12K)

>stealing supplies

From supposed (((US CORPORATIONS))), 3M should be kicked the fuck out of the US and their US patents forfeited.

Attached: 1517686628810.jpg (600x800, 270.39K)

This is why the ZUSA will destroy all the infrastructure China has built over the last 25-30 years. Because. They can’t compete head to head.

The truth is they shouldn’t compete. God knows I don’t want to live like China.

The solution is very simple. Decouple. They go thier way. You go your way. Perhaps some trade if it’s mutually beneficial, but nothing like the current set up.

This ain’t going to happen though. The ZUSA needs TOTAL control...they’ll go all or nothing. The decision makers won’t suffer when the SHTF, so what do they care.

Americans are like a retarded golem being idiotically prodded into destroying China. It’s a very bad idea. It’s going to be a clusterfuck on stilts. It’s sad to see the American knuckledraggers sign on for this so joyfully. They are like violent stupid children being led into hideous trouble. But they love thier war toys and want explosions desperately. Painful to witness this. Sad stuff.

>China lies about it
Lied about what?

Attached: becf933fb4f7b4e3fc4e86708e7f5a94-imagejpeg.jpg (834x2048, 377.19K)

CHINA GOOD.... there ya happy now chink?

for an ancient civilisation you sure are thin skinned.

based

Don't need a war. They'll get themselves killed. Just need a catalyst. A tiny little boop in the wrong direction.

Attached: 1405282250118_wps_1_Tom_Hardy_as_Ronnie_Kray_~2.jpg (437x339, 37.16K)

Unironically, based and redpilled.

>The solution is very simple. Decouple. They go thier way. You go your way.
This sounds super nice and all, but remember the quote unquote ""COLD"" war and how it was actually a series of hot proxy wars started by the US? The US, if it wants to remain the world police, will definitely not just "decouple."