WEIRD AL TIME

ARE YA' READY KIDS?

history.com/news/ufos-near-nuclear-facilities-uss-roosevelt-rendlesham

Pentagon ufo edition / molemen edition

Attached: ACT-NOW.jpg (612x792, 927.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg
whosampled.com/sample/278125/Bro-Montana-Creeping-Lawsuit-UHF-Rambo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you here to tell us something soon to occur?
Thanks

Holy shit welcome back! I still maintain UHF is the Citizen Kane of my generation!!

Hey bro, hope life is treating you reasonable. Pot feels like its building up.

Sweet!
Al, what are you watching to pass the time? I try to get away from the screen as much as possible, but still found myself re-watching the Sopranos.

image reminded me of this.

Attached: space.png (700x464, 777.8K)

yes

thank you and thank you.

it's building up

i've been watching The Men who Built America, and cooking a lot.

thank you, i just started playing with photoshop

Attached: 999.jpg (855x681, 167.37K)

Hello Al Yankovich. I really enjoy your music.

I owe you 20$ from when me and a friend snuck into a state fair show... great show!

Good, I hope it made you a better person.

Attached: reason.jpg (900x825, 211.47K)

If only people idolized this instead of urban culture. youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg

hahaha, you snuck in, then i'm guessing it was in cali back in 2013, it's okay, keep the money, invest it. watch it grow.

Attached: look up.jpg (870x715, 171.66K)

make it so, that's the poetic power of satire.

Attached: look down.jpg (767x881, 106.2K)

What does weird al have to do with this?

Attached: 1587416881863.png (450x393, 90.16K)

Absolutely. My wife and children as well.
Stay healthy, stay safe, stay stupid.

Idea for UHF sequel: TV ratings, downloads, ticket sales, unique website visits per month, etc. all start dropping. Big execs don’t know why, but a certain aimless dreamer who once managed a small tv studio thinks he does.
He gets his frens together and they make original content broadcast on uhf.
First, the only people who see it are old and have old TVs. Eventually their grandchildren stuck at their grandparents stumble upon it cuz they’re bored.
And so on.
Antagonist is the the whole fucking legacy media conglomerates trying to block the signal, destroy old TVs, copy you, etc.
Haven’t thought past that. Just thought I’d share cuz bored af.

checked

Attached: checked33.png (386x444, 397.93K)

Please explain the black and white checker symbolism in music videos. Is it as simple as "freemasonry"? If so why does freemasonry apparently control the entire music video industry

go back to sleep

Attached: dream children.jpg (894x870, 212.67K)

Checked but no fucking way does Weird Al browse Yas Forums. If he does, whosampled.com/sample/278125/Bro-Montana-Creeping-Lawsuit-UHF-Rambo/

Its like jumping into a series seven episodes in, they missed the intro to the story

hey al. is there any resistance against the "elite pedos" or is everything hopeless? Also What do you think about the countries mixing their citizens together to form "earth citizens" like a mixing of every race like what they are trying to do right now? Do you think individual races should exist. thanks

Brilliant!

Attached: aAaB.jpg (1900x900, 265.4K)

Thanks for dropping by with nuggets of truth and wisdom across the aether.
Godspeed, health, safety, and continued happiness to you and yours.

Attached: 1588270858304.jpg (604x582, 54.56K)

Thanks.
Spiltballin:
They “succeed” at stopping you. Destroy studio, lock you up for no broadcast license. People rise up. You’re set free. Lesson learned: Recycled garbage sucks. Make original content. We can do it ourselves.
Happy music.

Would you feel safe walking through a black neighborhood in St Louis?
Why or why not?
What do you think is the cause of all the black crime?

checked. whats with the Lyndon LaRouche thing. i see october surprise, aids, marxism, antisemitism, conspiracy.

>user, i think your idea is a VERY timely one.
From what I've read, the entertainment industry is heading for a total reset, a cleaning up of their acts, so to speak.
The only ones who truly understand what we've lost are THE OLD FOLK.
I think you have a gem of an idea there. I wish you well.

The pedos are being fazed out. / i'm sure all the races right now are just mixed. Culture is fine, but science is king.

Attached: 1587840501401.jpg (800x512, 165.08K)

NO FUCKING WAY IS IT REALLY YOU WEIRD IN AL IN 3D ALL THE WAY SINCE I WAS A LIL KID WITH FISHER PRICE RECORDER!!!

ALSO I SAW YOU LIVE IN SPOKANE 1997 RIVERFRONT PARK! COOL SHOW!

Eh I think a lot of people who fill the necessary bottom rungs of society toiling a hard life find solace in culture, community and tradition. And these people aren't always capable of creating it themselves due to low IQ's so they rely on a community net forming it for them - I think it's part of why we're seeing an epidemic of mental illness and opiate abuse. The spiritual and existential safeguards that we took for granted are gone and people need to feel a part of something that belongs to them again - not just something bigger than themselves, that isn't enough for the human condition. Scarcity demands exclusivity unfortunately you can't share security but you can share insecurity. Scientism will never fix that but it will observe it ineffectually.

Thanks, fren.

Did you know that a person racial and ethnic identity is the biggest threat to globalism? Do you think that there should be a preservation of races and do you oppose mass immigration?

CHECKED and E-CON, E-CON-PILLED