What was so bad about being a 1950s housewife?

What was so bad about being a 1950s housewife?

Attached: sexual liberation.png (802x918, 753.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4SYkwSxTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not being a 1940s housewife

Attached: 1.jpg (750x937, 229.8K)

You know how Disney princesses always want more? Yeah kind of like that.

There’s nothing quite like a morning wood ride with your wife.

Could kill your own kids, couldn't getting drunk in a room full of strange men, couldn't get chokefucked by Tinder Chads. It was like living in hell.

Cheating women have more orgasms than Leftist slappers.

Here’s a redpill: lesbian women have more orgasms than heterosexual women.

turkeybaste and lezpilled

the men. most aren't the respectable leaders they pretend to be, and any rational thinking adult can see it.

I’m sure masturbating with your friend is fun, but there’s nothing quite like a good dicking.

Only hard core feminists and retards think that 50s housewives had it bad. The real issue was freedom of choice. Women wanted the OPTION to do something other than be a baby factory.

Now, there are many problems with this. For one, the entry of Women into the workplace dropped wages so low that a Man cannot support a family on his single income. All women now have to work whether they want to or not. In a twist of irony they no longer have the option of being a stay at home housewife.

Secondly, Women are natures baby factories. Regardless of their desires, having children and maintaining the home is what they were designed by nature to do.

Women didn't know what they were asking for and its consequences will likely crash civilization as we know it, and there isnt any way to put the cat back in the bag.

Nope. Majority of women can’t even cum from penetration. No dicking needed.

there are realistic strap ons and dildos of every size.

Gee, no shit? If you're in a relationship with someone you want to please them. If you're just hooking up with some skank she's just a body to dump into/on - why would you care if she gets off?

all of feminism is a lie. it is a tactic used by ugly women to become more competitive in the sexual marketplace. there are no pretty feminists. they might pretend but once you dick them down they drop the act.

>what is lesbian bed death

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4SYkwSxTM

>there are realistic strap ons and dildos of every size.

Aka masturbating with your friend.

and? isn't it better to come with a lesbian friend you're deeply attracted to than not feel a thing with some man's degrading penis?

lesbians are just straight women who have been rejected by women AND men and never recovered.

Then break out the masturbation toys if the dude is done dicking before you coom. The best of all worlds.

and you base that on personally penetrating the majority of women, or a
total reliance on unscientific papers written by gender studies students?

At the end of the day any sexual activity that isn't unprotected bare penis in vagina is recreation (masturbation), and not true procreative intercourse.

>than not feel a thing with some man's degrading penis?
lol, wut?

What is lesbian bed death?

A proper dicking is the undisputed champ for a reason.

oh you didn't know? most women fake orgasms and don't feel penises since their vag had to be prepared to pass an entire baby. so while actual ttraction can make her horny, your penis alone won't do the trick.

XD sure bud. just like hot fit gay guys have been rejected by women and men.

What’s the point of having sex with a dude who won’t put in effort to make me orgasm? I can use the toys without giving him pussy or just have sex with a woman who will make me cum.

Based on studies. The majority of women find it hard to orgasm from penetration.

The contractions, shakey legs, and gushing juice is all a big act, user?

maybe you found a desperate hypersexual slut and/or have a 9+ inch penis. otherwise, i call bull

t. never had a cervical orgasm from a guy with a long dick

>What’s the point of having sex with a dude who won’t put in effort to make me orgasm? I can use the toys without giving him pussy or just have sex with a woman who will make me cum.

The woman you’re having sex with is likely using toys. So you’re back to toys. Sounds like you need to find a man who will work with you if it’s all resolving back to toys anyways. Either he can improve his technique or learn to make you coom with the toys like the friend you’re masturbating with.

>The majority of women find it hard to orgasm from penetration.

Thats actually something I've heard for many years.

However, i find that most of the grills I actually got into bed actually did cum on a regular basis.

If faking it, they were really good at it..

And why would they fake it?
I mean, what's the reason?

If you think you need a 9+ inch dick to coom then you probably haven’t had many dickings in your life.