Anderson Cooper has a baby!

Anderson Cooper has a baby!

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 12.42.59 AM.png (620x532, 270.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/stories-51928077
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

Any example of gay men with daughters?

This is not news, it’s a fucking cult.

bbc.com/news/stories-51928077

can someone provide me with the crime statics on child abuse involving homosexual men

I wonder of it had its foreskin at the time of cultivation.

How long before he rapes it? Do you think he will wait till middleschool at least? Or do you think he'll molest it and have it come out as trans before it can talk?

Taking all bets!

Allowing sodomites to adopt is a fucking sin.

That poor baby was probably ripped from a white family via human trafficking. :(
That child will rise up and become the next hitler, hopefully.

I remember that there was an US organization that networked people that growth in homosexuals households and they were against gay marriage and adoptions.
Basically the reveng of the kids adopted by homosexual parents.

No idea what happend with the organization, youtube and google heavely shadowbanned it.

Any idea?

How long until he molests it?

too late

Backdoor offspring discharge more like it.

Butt baby

Isn't that still better than growing up in an orphanage? I'd guess the chance to get abused is much higher there.

$100 million from reading the news.

Attached: from cnn with love.jpg (480x360, 35.35K)

They'll raise him as an ultra leftist. i.e. without soul.

"I don't fear those who can kill the flesh but those who kill the soul"

Alex Jones

Paid to purposefully spread fear and lies

I legitimately do not think sexuality of offender is tracked in any database in the world. It wouldn't be useful in the vast majority of incidences and it would be (((bad))) in the rest

I bet he purchased that baby from James Alefantis.

It is tracked, but not really. They just ask the diddler if he considers himself gay. Not kidding. A priest or boyscout leader or something could exclusively abuse boys for decades and simply say "nah senpai I'm straight lol" the same way tranny loving faggots claim to be straight.

How come they even get toddlers?
I thought babies for adoption were quite rare. Give them to normal families first.

Yeah I thought he was gay? It's weird they don't mention that. It's just Anderson with a random baby and no mention of the mother.

did he shit it out?

$5 says it grows up to become a tranny

fpbp

dont assume its gender Pooper

>"Former" CIA Intern
>Project Mockingbird Never Stopped

Faggots don't have children. They have accessories. Similar to the purse pooch of the 90's.

did he just
did he
DID HE JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER

>surrogate mother
Maybe this faggot has the right idea. We should pay a white woman to have a kid, then marry Asian woman to help raise it.

Zog kidnapped a kid for him? How a faggot have a kid? Is adoption legal for the geys? How did this happen without me voting for this? Are you suggesting that politicians make laws behind our backs with this trhead OP? If this is real im going to die

Attached: 1586487034299.jpg (189x325, 11.61K)

>>"Former" CIA Intern
>>Project Mockingbird Never Stopped
And he decided to go into journalism after interning with the CIA. He had majored in political science.

>reading the news
Propaganda, not news.

I wonder who he kidnapped that kid from

tell me again why this is BREAKING NEWS?!

Hes just the easiest CIA nigger to spot. All the others are CIA too except alex jones

Fags can donate blood now as well. No one voted on that.

Kid confirmed to grow up gei

I think i have aids now

Attached: 1582392828413.jpg (489x648, 169.97K)

Wonder who he stole it from.

Need to start flooding NYC Social services with calls about abuse here.

That kid has no chance of being normally or mentally healthy

I can't believe this shit. Whats best way to slit wrists?

Attached: 1570303871755.jpg (1609x2048, 269.58K)

God will strike him with Corona, check e,,m

Probably long since wrecked in court by a jewish israeli judge. I remember hearing about them years ago too. One of their members was one of the guys who'd released a research paper that got shut down about the child trafficking/prostitution that was going on in the Stonewall Inn.

I had no idea they could keep those tunnel babies, I thought they were discarded after the ceremonies.

He is 52 years old.
When his """son""" reaches 18 he will be 70.

But how?