Of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the So

WRONG. Get ready for a lesson in how God's word has been destroyed and bastardized Christards.

Yahowsha(Jesus) spoke Aramaic. However, because there are no Aramaic manuscripts dated prior to the 6th century CE, the available Aramaic texts cannot be considered reliable. And there are no Hebrew manuscripts of the eyewitness accounts. You can thank the Roman Catholic Church's determined destruction of all things Hebrew for that, if not completely as least in large part. Regarding the eyewitness accounts (mistakenly called Gospels by Christians), please be reminded that there are only two. They were authored by Mattanyah and Yahowchanan, or Matthew and John to those unfamiliar with the reality of who was named what. The historical records of Marcus and Lucas were based on their recollections of the memories of others; they were not eyewitness records.

Mattanyah's Greek translation of Yahowsha's statement in Aramaic containing a Hebrew quotation is the most challenging verse within the eyewitness accounts and other first century historical writings. As rendered, it throws everything into question. Translated three times, from Hebrew to Aramaic, then from Aramiac to Greek, and finally from Greek to English, it reads: "But nevertheless (de), concerning the immediate vicinity of (peri – regarding and referring to) that one specific and definite (ekeinos – unique, certain, emphatic, sequential, and distant) day (hemera – interval between sunrise and sunset) and (kai) hour (hora – a certain definite time) no one (oudeis - nobody) recognizes it (oida – appreciates, acknowledges, or is aware of, sees, perceives, discerns, notices, or knows it relationally), not even (oude) the messengers (aggelos) of heaven (ouranos), only the Father (pater) alone (monos)." (Yah Has Given Us A Gift / Mattanyah / Matthew 24:36)

Attached: 43725-primary-0-nativeres (1).jpg (440x400, 40.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to the most reliable scholars, this passage was not included in any of the eighteen pre-Constantine manuscripts of Mattanyah. It is said there is a record, however, which mentions that those responsible for creating The Textus Receptus changed Mattanyah's alleged "not even the Son" remark so that it would match Marcus 13:32.

Therefore, when it comes to this passage, most scholastic tools are rendered unreliable. And unfortunately, there is only one manuscript of the Marcus account dating to the first-through-third century CE, and it ends in chapter 12. The final verses of chapter 12 and all the rest of the Marcus account do not appear in the single manuscript available to us from that time. This reliability problem is further compounded by the fact that, at best, English is a translation of a translation of what was said. And since most of the Olivet Discourse is quoted from ZakarYah, what we end up with is a translation three times over.

This leaves us with five different ways to explain the words currently found in Mattanyah and Marcus. First, if we retain the "not even the Son" reference, Yahowsha is neither divine nor Yahowah, and all of Scripture is a hoax, because it would be impossible for "the Word made flesh" to be unaware of the Word or for the human manifestation of Yahowah not to know Yahowah's thoughts. Further, because He is an eternal being, there can't be a date Yahowsha doesn't know. As God, He was there during creation, and He has already been to our future. In fact, in this very discussion, He has told us exactly what would happen prior to and during His return. So it's absurd for Him not to know what He has just predicted. Therefore, I reject this interpretation and blame those who copyedited Yahowah's testimony for the confusion. After all, current scholarship confirms over 300,000 known variations and alterations between The Textus Receptus and older manuscripts.

Don't take my word for it; Google it.

Attached: St_John_the_Evangelist_at_Patmos_(Tobias_Verhaecht).jpg (824x575, 211.08K)

>God
God's not who you think he is. God is not your god.
You are misappropriating the name of God and giving it to the Jew-god Yahweh. Godan ( God or ᚷᛟᛞ ) is the chief god among many others in the polytheistic Germanic pantheon. God is not a title, it is the Lombardic ( shortend ) name of Godan, or more commonly, Wodan. God is named after the Germanic god Wodan ( ᚹᛟᛞᚨᚾ ) and the Norse allfather of the gods, Oðinn. Like it or not, the name God doesn't come from Judeo-Christian origins.
When the early Jewish missionaries were teaching Christianity, they originated a name-changing strategy to eradicate the native Germanic religion by tricking the white natives into signing over their souls to the Jew's god. Today's obedient Christians continue to follow the Jew's tactic and persist in using Godan's name instead of Yahweh.

Attached: 8679.jpg (800x650, 89.77K)

good post, but how does this tie into other precepts? knowing that the son does in fact know the time? is it even relevant?

>255756684
reply hidden

automated spam bot
always appears in any Christian thread to post his copyapasta and Israeli propaganda

The second option, one predicated on the removal of "not even the Son," requires us to assume that Yahowah's Heavenly attendants, conscripts, and warriors, who are eternal spirits and thus able to see the past, present, and future simultaneously, have no interest in knowing the timing of the most important event in world history. And since Yahowsha says in the same passage that these servants announce His arrival, it's not reasonable to assume they don't know when they are supposed to perform their duties. This universally ignorant interpretation also requires us to question why Yahowah would provide an overwhelming amount of details specific to His plan and His timeline and yet not want us to understand any of it. Confronted with a remarkable number of useful clues and one poorly rendered passage which seems to negate their purpose, Christian theologians have almost universally held up their little grain of sand while ignoring the mountain looming behind them. I remain convinced, nevertheless, that Yahowah is not telling us that He considers us so stupid that we are unable to see the clues He has provided for us.

Our third alternative is so obvious that in 1707 John Mill, the first modern theologian to consider its implications within the context of Yahowah's timeline, concluded accurately that the verb oida in Mattanyah 24:36 was rendered in the present tense. So Yahowsha was not saying that no one has ever known, nor that no one would ever recognize the day, but only that no one at that moment in time was aware of it. Worth noting is that not only did Mill close the case on closed mindedness with this analysis, his continued investigations prompted him to question the accuracy of The Textus Receptus. It is reported that he personally found 30,000 errors in that universally accepted, and yet overwhelmingly flawed, document which still underlies all English bible translations.

>Israeli propaganda
Why would Israel post what I did? No answer expected because Christfags are cowards and liars.

beware the scribes indeed. recall in kings, the kenites were brought to the temple and made scribes over the tribe of judah.

Therefore, "no one" in Yahowsha's audience and population at the time of His revelation "recognized, appreciated, acknowledged, saw, perceived, discerned, noticed or knew relationally" the predicted day when He was planning to return. This was absolutely true then and almost universally so today. Virtually no one recognizes this "specific and definite, unique and certain, sequential day." After all, thanks to Catholics, Yowm Kippurym, Yahowah's Day of Reconciliations, has been replaced by Halloween.

The reason for this ubiquitous ignorance is that as a rule, Christians don't study Yahowsha's message in the context of Yah's Covenant promises, causing them not to be able to connect important fulfillments to the Miqra’ey, Yahowah's Seven Called-Out Assembly Meetings. They don't even know what the Miqra’ey are! (Hopefully, by this time, you do.) Moreover, they don't understand the timeline of In the Beginning / Ba'reshyth / Genesis 1 or its prophetic implications. And not one in a thousand connects the parallel passages in ZecharYah to Mattanyah. So Christians don't recognize what's going to happen or when, and most Jews, secular humanists, atheists, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists have no interest in this subject at all.

The fourth option relative to understanding this passage is tied to the fact that Yahowsha quickly transitioned in the Olivet Discourse to a discussion regarding the Taruw'ah harvest. In the case of the harvest, the day of the year when the ingathering will occur is known, but the year itself is not known. And while Yahowah and Yahowsha know the timing, there is no way for man to discern it from Scripture. All we can know for sure is that it will occur on the Feast of Taruw'ah/Trumpets some time between now and September 12, 2026.

Attached: 7c36d5ad25f4d7bbce1c6f01f245dae0.jpg (300x400, 33.88K)

Because Israelis hate Jesus Christ and slander him constantly just like you.
Nobody but a hardcore Judaism zealot would spam that copy pasta as much as you + that image you posted was made by Israelis.

In this regard, Yahowsha's answer was ingenious. Jews have substituted the Babylonian religious observance, Rosh Hashanah (Head of the Year), for Yahowah's Taruw'ah (Shout for Joy and Signal a Warning). Rabbis called it "the hidden day no one knows, only the Father." In their warped minds, it was the one day each year when Satan went before Yahowah and accused Jews of being bad. So they blew their trumpets to confuse the Accuser. And they kept the day a secret so that halal ben shakar, aka Satan, would miss his appointment to tattle on them before Yahowah. I know, it staggers the imagination that anyone would be so stupid as to believe that swill, but a solid commitment to religion compells people to be incredibly willing to be duped.

Therefore, by saying that He would come for His family on "the day no one knows, only the father," Yahowsha was telling His disciples that the harvest would occur on Taruw'ah, now religiously observed as Rosh Hashanah. Being Jews, they would have understood that. And now, so do we!

The fifth consideration for interpreting this verse is based upon the similarities between it and its counterpart in ZakarYah. The subject, timing, context, and word selections are virtually identical, meaning that it is likely that Yahowsha was answering His disciples' question by citing the prophet He had previously inspired. So, speaking in Hebrew of the day He is going to return, the Son of Yahowah said, "This shall be (hayah –exist as) the one (‘echad – exclusive, unique, certain, and only) day (yowm) which (hu') is known relationally (yada' – personally revealed and respected, understood and acknowledged, distinguished and discerned) to (la) Yahowah." (Yahowah remembers / ZecharYah / Zechariah 14.7) The words "know," "only," "God," "one," and "day" are all in the prophet's text, but in a different order than we find in Mattanyah's account. As such, they provide us with an entirely different, and entirely preferable, meaning.

Attached: Master_of_the_Rotterdam_Saint_John_on_Patmos_001.jpg (1490x1600, 492.98K)

>You can thank the Roman Catholic Church's determined destruction of all things Hebrew for that
Wow the canadian dog fucker doesn't even realize that the first language to be written in the NT was Khoine Greek THEN Latin, and then finally PAUL worked to spread the word of christ to the hebrews since he was a former heretic who blasphemed against god, and eventually translated the book into hebrew as a fuck you to the head kikes, and anyone wanting to retain members in their synagogues. You are a fucking moron, and I didn't even have to read that far into this to know you're sourcing this out your glory-hole mouth.

>Imagine ending up brainwashed like this by christianity.

Christfags have this annoying and conceited fantasy that their retarded religion evokes jealousy in the Jew bogey. Christfags believe that Jews will covertly enter into discussions just to disagree with the Christians that they supposedly envy. Listen dumbass, no one cares about your stupid dying religion.

Say Jesus Christ is my savior or you are a kike confirmed and a Jewish shill

>if you don't accept my JEWISH RELIGION WRITTEN BY JEWS FOR JEWS you are a jew!

Jesus Christ is a made up name, read what I wrote. His name is Yahowsha(Yahowah saves) and you're just dumb

You would have to throw out the reliability of the epistles, that treat this same subject, even the parts of the gospels where James and John ask to sit at Jesus' right side in heaven and he says "it is not mine to give", or the passage that states "why do you call me good? If only God is good."

Paul wrote those letters to keep the early Christian community alive and growing.

My faith is as yet only so much, but the washing of the apostles feet and the gospel of John as a whole imply that, while we can never be Jesus, we can be equals with him by following his teachings. He is the Son of God made Man, but he is also just a man, with like passions as ours.

It was the vain and petty man that chose to die so that God would be glorified, not he, and came back in glory in consequence. As a being of light like the angels I wager. You think it's implausible? The binding of isaac, the suffering of Job, even the story of Jonah in the fish attest to such inscrutable mystery in the will of God.

Without the Hebrew words, then, Yahowsha quoting ZecharYah 14.7 would read, "This shall be the one day which is personally discerned by Yahowah."

The translation of this Hebrew citation to Aramaic, then to Greek, to Latin, back into Greek, and finally to English, without the benefit of an early manuscript, allowed the original word order to be affected by many centuries of religious tampering, and they were changed to: "But nevertheless (de), concerning the immediate vicinity of (peri – regarding and referring to) that one specific and definite (ekeinos – unique, certain, emphatic, sequential, and distant) day (hemera – interval between sunrise and sunset) and (kai) hour (hora – a certain definite time) no one (oudeis - nobody) recognizes it (oida – appreciates, acknowledges, or is aware of, sees, perceives, discerns, notices, or knows it relationally), not even (oude) the messengers (aggelos) of heaven (ouranos), only the Father (pater) alone (monos)." (Mattanyah 24:36)

Without the Greek, Mattanyah 24:36 reads, "But nevertheless, no one recognizes that one specific and definite day and hour, not even the messengers of heaven, but only the Father alone."

Since the Father is Yahowah, with the exception of the messenger reference, the quotes are so similar that I am persuaded that Yahowsha was telling His disciples that the answer to their question could be found in ZakarYah.

In ZakarYah's next line, we find: "There shall be (hayah) no (lo’) day (yowm – time reckoned from sunset to sunrise) and no (wa lo’) night (laylah – darkness or gloom). And then (wa) light (‘owr – brilliant illumination) will exist (hayah – shall be) at (la) the point in time (‘et – the specific season and proper duration) of sundown (‘ereb – sunset, twilight, dusk, and early evening)."

Removing the learning aids, that passage declares, "There shall be no day and no night. And then light shall exist at the point in time of sundown."

Attached: 33886fa40f2982d9bbaf775cb26929f2.jpg (1171x1593, 249.6K)

The NIV Hebrew English Interlinear renders this passage in the Hebrew order and in the compound form as: "And-it-will-be day unique. It-is-known to Yahowah. No daytime or-no nighttime. And-it-will-be at-time-of evening He-will-be light."

All of Yahowah's Miqra’ey begin at sunset the prior day. So the Day of Reconciliations, which is the tenth day of the seventh month, starts at twilight of the 9th day and culminates at sunset on the 10th. Since Yahowsha is returning to the Mount of Olives, some reliable scholars put forth that His radiant and power-exuding final advent will occur just after sunset on October 2nd, 2033, which will be at 6:22 PM or just prior to sundown in Yaruwshalaym. Based upon the seven-hour time-zone differential, that would put it at 11:22 AM on what is for now the American East Coast.

However, Yahowah has testified that on that particular day, the sun will not rise nor set, because He will arrive and His light will rise in its stead. It may well be that He is speaking of the Day of Reconciliations which follows, and not the sunset which initiates this Miqra’. That possibility makes it presumptuous, perhaps, to set a time based upon the normal course of things.

What we know for certain is this: the darkness which is obliterated by the Light is symbolic of the darkness of Satan's Ba'al/LORD/sun god and Allah's moon god guises being obliterated by Yahowah's glorious presence.

So to be completely consistent with His Word, Yahowah must touch down within the specified 24-hour period He designated for the Feast of Reconciliations, or the Miqra’ of Yowm Kippurym. And while that could be any time between sunset on the 9th of Tishri and twilight on the 10th (our October 2nd and 3rd, 2033), I think the reference to "sundown" is both literal and symbolic. That means His return will most likely occur at the beginning of Yowm Kippurym and not after it is over.

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 8.43K)

>only gives us a few decades to determine our fate for all eternity
>doesn't give us a reliable source text of his guide to life the universe and everything, leaves that job to sandnigger scribes making copies of copies for thousands of years
>doesn't communicate with us regularly

Attached: 1583464859917.png (640x639, 500.73K)

Of you want the rest of the prophetic timeline going back to when Adam was expelled from the Garden go to this site and scroll down. As for you people quoting Paul. Paul is the wolf in sheep's clothing. "If anyone claims to see.mr.in the wilderness they are lying" Whoops. "The Gentiles are mine" Jesus gave Peter and John the ability to speak in all tongues and told them to go out into he nations. WHOOPS. Paul contradicts everything ajesus and agod ever said and never even quotes them.

Good luck to you all

>blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.15K)

Jesus is an anglicization of "Yeshua"

And if the prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

Attached: -yvTYMknU33NdDVMygm68K0jDfBMOggKvrUAyliCQ9s.jpg (451x270, 28.58K)

hmm it seems the bible worked a lot better before most of the goyim learned how to read

Attached: 1571759605346.jpg (1024x496, 145.66K)

Yeh means nothing, Yah is God's name. shua means nothing, Howsha means saves. Yahowsha means God saves. You should be kissing my nuts for the info I posted here and the hours worth of csptchas I had to do. Go to the site I posted for an easily digestible source based on more scholarly tomes like yadayah.com .. the site isn't even letting me post anything else so I need to wait and post this to you apparently. The baddies don't like the truth about God, they hate it more than anything

>The baddies don't like the truth about God
Oh, so you're a baddie.

I'm watching one do it right now.

yeshua is hebrew for savior

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua

No it isn't. Who do you think owns/runs Wikipedia? They'll do anything to take God's name away from you. They're so insane they wont even write the word God, they write G*d. Go look at the sources I posted

Read what I wrote and look at the sources and try and find fault in them. Go read yadayah.com you lazy fucker