WHAT'S HAPPENING!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE GOING NUTS ABOUT AN OLD UFO VIDEO THAT WAS LEAKED IN 2014?!?

THE VIDEO WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED NOW BUT IT'S OLD NEWS AND PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE IT'S A BIG REVELATION!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!

There were articles about it on BBC at the time, for God's sakes!

youtube.com/watch?v=zcmE1YvASOA

Attached: pepe 23.png (622x659, 27.77K)

greetings earthling

2004 you mean, also, we are one step closer to full disclosure

All ufo related posts is disinfo

EXACTLY!! 2004!!

What is a "LNS"? The pilots said it looked like a "LNS."

ayyyyyyy lmao

Attached: büm1er copy.jpg (372x369, 48K)

Fucking lemmings. We punch anti-maskers.

yeah, it's the exact same "tic tac" video
Were people asleep when it first dropped? Why is it getting traction now, but not then?

>he has never heard of project bluebeam

Nigger that video was taken from 2004.
If government acknowledged a video to be real after fucking 16 years(mind you, just a shitty video) how many other shits they have that they are waiting to release.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!
people are fucking bored. I am too.

Nigger, took 16 years for them to come forward with it!

Because now it came from an "authority". Don't you respect authority, goy?

Attached: 1579875308828.jpg (1000x1000, 465.35K)

or how many videos are already released which they have not acknowledged as real

Attached: [aliens.jpg (720x680, 62.81K)

Irrefutable evidence

Attached: index.jpg (517x350, 24.15K)

it is sliding threads about the nothing burger quarantine, flynn updates, biden accusations and the gates leak

Land Navigation System?

its like that waco show it came out a year ago but now that its on shitflix zoomers saw it and started posting about it. its the old saying I won't believe it till I see it for myself buddy.

also the government just confirmed these vids are real so now normal fags pay attention never before the mob is full of sheep pol worst of all

Attached: 1582587955940.png (720x1085, 446.04K)

Attached: 00 s1k.gif (450x260, 989.59K)

Because the government "officially" released the video now. Before it was leaked. But they never denied the authenticity, in any way. As a matter of fact, the word on the UFO forums was that these "leaks" were done on purpose by the government, to allow some plausible deniability.

This will sound kooky, but someone ACTUALLY deleted shit I posted to Bodybuilding.com Misc back in 2014. I can only find it through searching with " " but when I click the link it gives an error. What the fuck. There was also a link to a story on the Daily Mail and that article is gone too.

Swear to God. i am freaking out.

Attached: 1578422325226.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

The normie-sphere of conciousness has a much slower reaction time, it can take years for them to fully understand what is going on around them.

We're a different beast though, something like a humming bird that can perceive reality at 1000+ frames per a second, where as normies are stuck at 28 FPS so to us it seems like they're reacting to everything in super slow motion.

Is this that declassified information about the CIA giving out falsified documents to "conspiracy theorists" that corroborated the idea that UFOs were real? That guy who lived near Area 51?

If it's not that, enlighten me.

MOST PPL ARE SHEEP AND THEY ARE TARDED. THATS WHATS HAPPENING. THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO RESPOND TO THIS SHIT. THEY ARE BLUUUUUUUUUE PILLED

Attached: A15FB3AC-EE2A-49BF-A037-C317CCDFA1B0.jpg (750x930, 57.34K)

Liggers Nounge my Sinus

I thought it was posted publicly in 2017?

Large nigger snake

The End of Days and the instinctive fear of all apostates is whats happening. Atheists continue to delude themselves at this point.

Attached: gate of hell.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

It is a VERY big deal. This is the first time a government has not only acknowledged the videos being real but the phenomena being real and also claiming "it's not them" meaning it isn't man-made/human. The real question is why did they decide to do this now, as it seems very random. Makes one think that maybe something else is immnent or "coming down the pipeline".

Either way though, this by itself is crazy. I don't think it has even registered fully what is going on. The phenomena is now "main-stream". They are shifting the collective perspective from crackpot conspiracy-nut to now having high level navy and airforce pilots putting their records on the line. Along with a myriad of experts in other fields all felling like now it is ok and they won't be ridiculed.

It’s called gaslighting OP. We’re being hit from a lot of angles.

Yes and the new york times wrote an article or two about it but in all of those instances it was "alleged" where the video came from. Well now that the pentagon has formally admitted it is indeed a real video and the focus of what is seen on the films is not american let alone human. But they stop just short of saying that but thats what that means when you admit: "Yes the video is real and everything on it is real".

One of the pilots that was responsible for chasing and recording one of the three vids did quite a few interviews recently. (like in the last year i believe) I remember him on Joe Rogans podcast. Super interesting and super intelligent.

Real question is, was it from us or the soviets?

Do you remember rough dates at all? This interests me and I want to try and track it down!