Is Biden actually going to pick Stacey Abrams? Does he have to pick a WOC?

Is Biden actually going to pick Stacey Abrams? Does he have to pick a WOC?

Attached: sa.png (208x262, 52.36K)

That would be a mistake. He should pick Klobuchar. America doesn't want a fat black bitch calling the shots. If Joes resigned to going that route his only option is Michelle, not her or Kamala.

Attached: DEONavk.png (880x921, 570.78K)

MAKIN MAGA HURT

Attached: rwb.png (1827x1830, 875.06K)

MAKIN MAMA SQUIRT

Attached: 1578278978499.webm (720x900, 521.73K)

i cant believe this chunky monkey was interviewed about who got raped by joe biden even more biden got interviewed

Attached: pffffffrrrrrrrrrrrt.jpg (757x558, 40.75K)

The look on Abrams face says it all

Attached: 1586804392031.jpg (1137x1700, 1.27M)

How can someone be so hideous?

Black Sarah Palin

And once again the spineless Republicans are silent on the issue..

Kek

The ticket does need a shot of testosterone.

Spineless and gutlessness are Republicans primary traits

i don't mind a black VP but this woman has nothing that makes her suitable

He should pick Kamala. She is not a fatty and a total bitch abusing the shit out of Joe Biden. Mmm

I bet Biden is secretly into black chicks. Probably into DomSub raceplay. He seems like a sweet grandpa on the face of it. But I bet he luuuuuuvs playing slave master to a harem of black chicks behind closed doors. His wife probably has no idea about him creaming those submissive slave girls. Makes me wanna vote for Biden honestly.

>I bet Biden is secretly into black chicks.
>secretly

Attached: ridin with biden.gif (1200x1013, 1.34M)

Keep your nigger loving fantasies to yourself, faggot.

Yids in the media loved Stacey Abrams

Attached: 739847598374895.jpg (1351x5212, 1.75M)

>secretly

Attached: 1588186526942.jpg (1024x1410, 1.69M)

Attached: StaceyAbramsGrimace(1).png (1473x891, 467.79K)

Some pissed off workers at Amazon just suggested this tactic to us.

So, because package theft is so common these days, Amazon has a no-questions-asked policy that it will refund/replace any item (fulfilled by their warehouses) that doesn't make it inside your door.

To find something that qualifies, first think of a single expensive item (but under $1000) that you or your friends need right now. Search for that and under Filters click the box for "Free Shipping with Amazon."

Once you find something you want, confirm that it says "Fulfilled by Amazon" underneath the listing. If it does, go ahead and purchase it. If you dont have enough cash, use a credit card; it will get refunded before the bill is due

Once the package arrives, dont answer the door or interact with the postal worker. Bring the package inside when no one is around.

The next day, call Amazon customer service & say your item was supposed to arrive yesterday but you never saw it. Keep it simple, play dumb. Once they confirm your identity, they will ask you if you'd like a refund or to be sent another item. Choose refund.

Enjoy your new toy and tell some close friends how to do it too

That said, don't get greedy and try to do it twice at the same address or else they may flag your account.

Based

no u

Attached: 1587166244124.gif (1200x928, 3.3M)

that would suicide his candidacy.
no one is going to change their vote to Biden because he makes a morbidly-obese ape his running m8. anyone already keen on that gap-toothed turd is voting Biden. anyone on the fence will be pushed to Trump at the thought of that bloated fudge stain becoming POTUS.

Attached: bad_ass_biker_cigar.gif (498x373, 1.66M)

>Is Biden actually going to pick Stacey Abrams?

Oh, I hope so. I so want to see the chimpest of chimps come out of the woodwork when Stacey's Black Panther coalition starts showing up at her rallies. The memes will be glorious.

Attached: 1583379962379.jpg (2048x1536, 472.01K)

He has to be all woke and shit so the libtards will vote for him.

The dems are dumb enough to post up mammy as VP. They still think that 13% make up 50% of the population.
Also other shitskins hate niggers too and this will do nothing to get them to go out and vote.

Attached: mammy.jpg (330x270, 84.26K)

>drawing eyes is hard

Mommy Kamala is going to put all you nazis and proud boys in FEMA camps, where you all belong

She'll at least I think its a she will turn on him when he doesn't.
Also stop making me ill by corrupting the catalog with this beast.

He can't pick her. She's retarded x12 and corrupt. I bet she goes to jail before she retires. Her sister trying to preside over her election protest is beyond laughable. She'd be smart to slink away while she can.

Absolutely, he should!